LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Painted Nails

PuraVidaDip

Went to get a pedicure with my wife today. I ended up asking for pink polish as my wife rolled her eyes. The first one was wow, too pink. The tech went and got another shade that was more subtle. When finished, I picked up the bottle and saw the name of the paint was "It's a girl!" How perfect, right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Was curious about that and lipstick when I was 4 Lipstick was, to me, just and icky mess and nail polish, which I did get to have done, was to delicate and did not last, so I did not like either of them, or,in fact, ANY kind of make-up

Besides, if you are a little blonde named Christine, do you really need make up? Besides, I am a Mommy's girl

• Like 1
On 12/17/2022 at 7:56 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

It's sad that your wife rolled her eyes. My Wife and my Daddy both love helping me pick out a cute nail polish after a manicure and/or pedicure.

Not sad. It was a fun time!

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Just seems it would be way more fun if she was supportive but each to their own.

She was supportive; just a lighthearted eye-roll. It wasn't a sad moment... it was fun!! ?

On 12/17/2022 at 12:36 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Was curious about that and lipstick when I was 4 Lipstick was, to me, just and icky mess and nail polish, which I did get to have done, was to delicate and did not last, so I did not like either of them, or,in fact, ANY kind of make-up

Besides, if you are a little blonde named Christine, do you really need make up? Besides, I am a Mommy's girl

My wife mentioned she may put some lipstick in my stocking ?

Not me, I kiss my dollies on the cheek a lot, so I do not need anything that leaves a residue

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

She was supportive; just a lighthearted eye-roll. It wasn't a sad moment... it was fun!! ?

My wife mentioned she may put some lipstick in my stocking ?

Lipstick goes in your purse, not in your stocking. Your toesies goes in your stocking.

• Haha 1