LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper-related embarrassment of the intentional variety

babypat80

6 hours ago, oznl said:

Mostly this has all been said but for the record, I also would prefer that you discontinue this particular recreational pursuit.

All the mitigating circumstances relating to what everybody else is doing at the hotel (the “worse things happen at sea” non-defence ?) and the modest scope of your deliberate disclosures ("But your honor, I only hit him quite lightly") are just that: mitigating circumstances.  They do not absolve the original sin.

The hairy issue that all this stuff is orbiting, the principle at play here is that you’re effectively getting your jollies by conscripting non-consensual others to be a part of your fetish. 

Technically, this is harassment.

Sorry you’re mainly not hearing what you want to hear.  I accept that you appear to be genuinely seeking to calibrate your view on this against your peer group which is a laudable objective and so “no foul” for asking in my book.

Just do what myself, @Little Sherri and a few others have done and go "24/7" for a few years.  You'll end up doing what you're doing today by complete accident I promise you ??

Leaving them "all over the place" in plain sight implies that you took deliberate, intentional action to get them noticed, that you knew what you were doing and that you were free to do otherwise. This is far more than an ordinary IC would d and ABDL is a known fetish (Please note; in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US I separate the fetish aspect in it's own section and give noticed of what that section deals with). Most persons would put them all in one palce, maybe in the bathroom or near the bed if they lay down to change. Even at an ABLG camp I would not leave my diapers all over the place. I would put other VLG  things around but in appropriate areias, what might be visible would be some of my rubber panties left to dry after rinsing in the bathroom. otherwise whoat would be visible wouold be Andrea, Lisa and one of my babydolls on the bed, some of my tiaras, comb and brush and a fairy wand on the dresser, My diapers and changing things would be in a piece of luggage (I would be wearing full 12-hour BabyDoll diapers since I would always be in skirts and would hope they would have laundry facilities for the guests) at the foot of the bed and my clothes would be in drawers or in the closet Maybe my "magic Fairy picture frame" on the nightstand with a radio/media player. the kind of things that you would expect of a 5 year old little girl, keeping in mind that this would be at an ABDL/LG event as if I was under the supervision of an adult and presuming that it was a place that had provisions for diapers (I have a condition that would require me to be within moderately easy reach of a bathroom or to wear some kind of protection so that would be a given and an LG meeting would be tolerant of some kind of diaper for long activities where a bathroom is not within easy reach, and bedtime, that would be quite expectable  at a real event that would include children in the 4 to 7 age range. This may now be done every night at home since this last surgery did something that lessened my ability to "hold it" like before and getting up to go to the bathroom 2 to 4 times a night is interfering with my sleep since I have to come to full wakefulness like is happening now). However, at a non-ABDL/LG event, not so much as a dolly is anywhere

At any rate, it is not wise to think of trying to guess what will happen, but consider what CAN happen in the worst case. Risk assessment is a mix of the outcomes and the probabilities of said outcome with the understanding that there are many unknowns to consider, with the knowledge that sexually changed materials waved in front of non-consenting adults or children puts the seriousness on PED's to start off with so you are "poking the bear" whom you may reasonably presume ia NOT Yogi

Ok, while I still think it's not a good idea to leave your diapers all around your room so others can see and know you wear diapers for your jollies, some seem to defend that.  What about the rest of it?  " I get obsessed with diapers and related embarrassment.  So I drove around to a couple stores in town yesterday looking for diapers, and then when they were ringing me up, I made sure to offer a comment along the lines of, "maybe next time I'll plan better so I don't run out during a blizzard."  The purpose being to indicate that the diapers are for me as opposed to an elderly family member, etc...."  That's not just leaving diapers openly in a hotel room like any other item (even though it's with the sole purpose of making sure everyone knows you wear diapers).  He is purposely making sure the store clerks know the diapers he's are buying are for him to wear by making these comments instead of just making his purchase and leaving.  Everyone justify that.  It may sound innocent to some but it is still forcing your fetish on others for your own jollies.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Leaving them "all over the place" in plain sight implies that you took deliberate, intentional action to get them noticed...

Uh, I never said anything about "leaving them all over the place...".  Rather, I mentioned the two specific places I left them, which would be logical places for an incontinent person to have diapers. 

You are mincing words. What you did is not appropriate and to come here to brag with the intention of hiding behind a simple question of 'was this wrong' is inappropriate.  Take your fapping to the toilet bowel and keep your proclivities to yourself.  This is a wasted conversation of a real fetishist with a need for exposing

others to it.  Just wrong.

• Like 1

You know, this is a much more complex topic than it might at first seem. I remember one time I stoped at a medical supply store to pick up some adult diapers. I remember the clerk asking me why I was getting diapers, evadently she got told gramma a lot. Not even thinking about it I said, honestly, 'They help me sleep.'  Now I will admit, this was back when  depends where even worse than they are now, and attends had a sheet of plastic as the inner layer. (Yes, the touching your skin/stay dry layer was a sheet of plastic with a bunch of tiny holes punched in it.) I found the ones from the medical store to be more comfortable,  so I shoped there for like a year. This was like the late 80s. There was no intent, or interest in any sort of gratification, I just felt no reason to lie. Another time, actualy dealing with a hotel of all things. I was costuming for a scifi con, it was a bit of a messy and complex costume, and I wore a diaper under it, cause, if I had to go, well, it was like 30 min to an hour to get enough of the costume off to hit the bathroom. Not a good plan when your sucking down water by the quart cause your litteraly soaked in sweat from behing in a very hot full body costume for a few hours.  Never ended up needing them, but, is a few times diapers where just disposed in the trash, properly baged and such, not used, just worn. Again, no intent or desire for anything but the disposal of trash after wearing the costume.

The issue I see in most cases as is from OP, is the desire, and intent to get a thrill from things. His statment to the clerk was designed to give him a thrill of some sort, ether by making himself seem to need diapers, and involving innocent bystanders to satisfy there desires. The hotel siduation was again pushed and commented in such an intent to get something out of knowing that the hotel staff knew that he had diapers in the room or something simular.

Lets be honest, the clerks at the store are not going to care, not unless they know the person in question, or, something is said/done to make them stand out. Oh sure, you do get the teen working in a store that might get something out of it, but, honestly, no one cares really. The hotel staff, unless they are doing something to make more work for them, they are not going to care. The horrorable things they have had to clean up after people, a diaper on a counter, or a used diaper in the trash, thats nothing, complared to the people that seem to take pleasure in wiping shit over the cealing and walls and everything else in public bathrooms, and, sadly worse.  No seriously, I mean it, I have seen it where someone litteraly took shit and smeared it all over the cealing in a bathroom.  The issue is not that he said something to the clerk, or that something was left in the trash, its that it was done deliberately to get a responce out of them, and to get his jollys, one way or another.

• Like 1