LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Days Of Christmas... A Baby Accessorises

dlsafrica

THE TWELVE DAYS OF AB CHRISTMAS 

My version:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 2 mittens gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a mobile with 4 calling birds, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 5 gold tubes of diaper paste, 4 calling bird mobile, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 6 pairs of goose print plastic panties, 5 gold tubes of diaper paste, 4 calling bird mobiles, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 7 swan feathered blankets, 6 pairs of goose print plastic panties, 5 gold tubes of diaper paste, 4 calling bird mobiles, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 8 bottles from milking, 7 swan feathered blankets, 6 pairs of goose print plastic panties, 5 gold tubes of diaper paste, 4 calling bird mobiles, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 9 teddy bears dancing, 8 bottles from milking, 7 swan feathered blankets, 6 pairs of goose print plastic panties, 5 gold tubes of diaper paste, 4 calling bird mobiles, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 10 lords for diaper changing , 9 teddy bears dancing, 8 bottles from milking, 7 swan feathered blankets, 6 pairs of goose print plastic panties, 5 gold tubes of diaper paste, 4 calling bird mobiles, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 11 diapers with piping, 10 lords for diaper changing, 9 teddy bears dancing, 8 bottles from milking, 7 swan feathered blankets, 6 pairs of goose print plastic panties, 5 gold tubes of diaper paste, 4 calling bird mobiles, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, and a cradle rocking in a tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 12 dummies for sucking, 11 diapers with piping, 10 lords for diaper changing, 9 teddy bears dancing, 8 bottles from milking, 7 swan feathered blankets, 6 pairs of goose print plastic panties, 5 gold tubes of diaper paste, 4 calling bird mobiles, 3 French maids, 2 mitten gloves, a…n…d… a  c…r…a…d…l…e  r…o…c…k…I..n..g. I…n a  t…r…e…e!!!

??? 

??? MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE HERE ON DD! ??? ??

As well as a HAPPY HANUKKAH  ? 

• Like 2