LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper brands from around the world

Anyone from Canada know how I can order diaper brands from international manufacturers by the bag and not the by the container. I have always wanted to try diaper brands from other countries, specifically China and Japan

• Like 1

I'd probably suggest seeing if you can find them on eBay from a reseller. Unfortunately, retailers tend to have agreements with preferred suppliers that get them the kind of discounts that make it worth buying a room full of products and paying for them and sitting on that inventory until someone has come and purchased it. Also, most such outlets cater specifically to the medical side of the equation, where, presumably, there is little demand for a white plastic diaper of poor quality from Korea, when a white plastic diaper of poor quality from the US is readily available. Plus, they're almost all made in China, anyway. 

Diaper boutiques are a different story; they're catering to people who have "tastes" that go beyond cost per unit. However, there are very few of them - I think there's one in Montreal? Rearz used to have a storefront in Ontario, but now they operate more like a diaper Amazon. They have a decent selection, but it's tilted heavily toward things they manufacture. You could contact them and ask - I've found their public-facing customer service people to be very nice. But they'd probably argue that there is little business case for ordering ABDL diapers from Japan for one person, unless they charged magnificently for the service. 

That leaves you back at eBay. I will watch this thread, though, in case anyone has a better idea. I'm also in Canada. Cheers, eh?  

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I have a few packs of Drylife diapers and ID Expert diapers that I bought off of Rearz a couple of years ago.  Both brands are excellent medical type diapers that I would buy more of if I could get them at a reasonable price.  I think the ID brand went exclusively cloth backed...which is too bad but that's the way things go sometimes.

I did buy a bag of Pride diapers from the Dotty Diaper Company but those are just for collecting...not wearing.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received the first sample bag of diapers from an Asian supplier today. The packaging is good, and the product isn't bad but unfortunately is just like cheaper store brand diapers with the cloth-like backing. They're not too interesting and doubt I'll settle on these. I have more coming from China next week and will post info about them as they arrive.