LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How good do medical professionals change you?

How good do medical professionals change your nappy/diaper in medical settings if you're unable to do it yourself?

I have been in many medical facilities with incontinent people there and the staff seem to do a pretty good job with changing individuals with IC needs even the more mobile individuals. I was on a ward with one person who had intellectual disabilities who was mobile but double incontinent and he didn't want to wear his pyjamas. so the staff let him walk around in just a IC nappy and tee-shirt  and it seemed to fit good. So the staff are good at changing incontinence pads. 

I'm from England and my county only use Tena Slips not the garbage pads they use in America. 

I just left the hospital after a knee surgery. Was in the same diaper I went into surgery in. After I woke up I told the nurse I felt wet.... she confirmed as I was loopy and didn't have much feeling below my belly button. My wife had to go get my diaper bag and in the mean time they had depends pull ups. They put one on me but my penis was pointed upward and, due to the anesthetic, my bladder was completely full and I couldn't pee but the nurse began massaging my abdomin and pee was squirting out soaking everything. She ended up straight cathing me to release my bladder then helped me change into on of the diapers my wife brought in. 

On 12/7/2022 at 2:00 AM, Goerge said:

How good do medical professionals change your nappy/diaper in medical settings if you're unable to do it yourself?

I have been in many medical facilities with incontinent people there and the staff seem to do a pretty good job with changing individuals with IC needs even the more mobile individuals. I was on a ward with one person who had intellectual disabilities who was mobile but double incontinent and he didn't want to wear his pyjamas. so the staff let him walk around in just a IC nappy and tee-shirt  and it seemed to fit good. So the staff are good at changing incontinence pads. 

I'm from England and my county only use Tena Slips not the garbage pads they use in America. 

Medical professional, who change diapers/nappies, know what they are doing, so do it correctly. However, in a hospital environment, if you are wearing diapers and immobile, rather than jostle you around and have you lying in a wet diaper, and also to be able to monitor urine output, your doctor may instruct you to be catherised where your urine is collected in a bag attached to your bed.

It really depends on the paitent and their Doctors instructions. Some Doctors, in order to protect paitents modesty, may get the paitent to change themselves.

The fantasy of getting your nappy changed by a nurse vs the reality usually don't match.

• Like 1