LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waffles

Vimboof

Hello,

I go by Vimboof here and looking to expand my horizons on the abdl community, or just more so be on more sites to meet more of people who may not be on other sites.

I enjoy writing stories when I have time, playing video games at every hour of the day and hope to find a nearby breakfast joint that serves a pretty mean plate of chicken and waffles. so far no...I love waffles.

Hope to meet a many of you!

• Like 2

Hi Vimboof, welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you joined us. There lots of good likeminded people here, so make yourself at home. 
Wondering where you might be from? Who knows, maybe I might know of a good spot for chicken and waffles? Otherwise, I would suggest you just use Google, and search for, best Chicken and Waffles near me. I’m sure it will bring up lots of choices, but then you can check reviews on each, and places closest to you. Then pick a place that seems like it could be good, and plan a visit. You can keep trying places, and find one you like best. Good luck! Or, good cluck! ? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Vimboof said:

Hello,

I go by Vimboof here and looking to expand my horizons on the abdl community, or just more so be on more sites to meet more of people who may not be on other sites.

I enjoy writing stories when I have time, playing video games at every hour of the day and hope to find a nearby breakfast joint that serves a pretty mean plate of chicken and waffles. so far no...I love waffles.

Hope to meet a many of you!

Welcome to DD buddy! I really enjoyed gaming and chicken & waffles too!???? I hope you have fun here!?♥️?????? Waffles are DELICIOUS and I hope you get the chance to try them someday!????♥️????????????????????

• Like 1
On 12/3/2022 at 4:59 PM, beallucanb said:

Never had coffee, or tea either

Tried coffee ️ about 5 times in my life bleeech. Tea I can take it or leave it, usually just to be polite and with lots o' honey ?. I Never eat a tomato ? myself, tomato products but not raw tomato (childhood scar).

?‍♂️

6 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Tried coffee ️ about 5 times in my life bleeech. Tea I can take it or leave it, usually just to be polite and with lots o' honey ?. I Never eat a tomato ? myself, tomato products but not raw tomato (childhood scar).

?‍♂️

I ate tomato's out of a real garden, 20+ years ago, those I didn't mind having in a sandwich, as long as it was made with good tasting rye bread.

10 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

I ate tomato's out of a real garden, 20+ years ago, those I didn't mind having in a sandwich, as long as it was made with good tasting rye bread.

Oh God no no no, when I was young when tomatoes came in season my parents would make me eat a slice of tomato and I had to finish it no matter how much I cried and gagged YUK!

?‍♂️