LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Leaks

Hey everyone,

With college coming up soon and my gf staying with me next week, I've been going diaper crazy. Usually i would only wear like once a week but now its turning into every night and morning. Mainly this is because I need to use up my stash before my gf gets here.

My only problem is i cant stop my diaper from leaking at night. I've tried double diapering and it still seems to find a way out. I know i could use cloth but like i said i want t use up my stash(Depends Fitted Maximum Protection). I used to have a diaper cover but it got too old and had to throw it away. Any suggestions??

HuggieBaby

Your first mistake is using Depends for heavy wetting. If you must, however, try to get some booster pads, I'm using Tranquilty brand now, and they are super. They work with any diaper, and they definitely prevent leaks.

Also, make sure you are fitted correctly around the bottom and legs, that can be a major source of leaks.

If double doesn't work and you're trying to use up your stash quicker...Then go for the obvious, you must wear 4 at once! Espcecially since they are depend. I'd try to slit a few holes in the plastic part of the top 3 diapers so that everything soaks in to each one before flooding and leaking out. However that can leave a rather messy morning depending on whether you wore the last one tight enough or not. (the diaper gel ends up getting squeezed out of the diapers and onto the bed. However this is somewhat rare in my experience. Anyway, go with quantity, cause in this case, quantity IS quality.

Since you say that you normaly only wear once or twice a week, I assume that you don't actually have a wetting problem at night. I usually wear once or twice a week at night myself but when I need to pee I always wake up to go. This happens about 3 times a night. When not in a diaper I get up and use the bathroom. When I'm in a diaper I wake up but just use my diaper to pee. If you don't wake up to go at night when you are wearing a diaper, then I'm not sure how to help you since your using up your stash of Depends other than what has already been suggested to you as far as double and tripple diapering. On the other hand, if you are like me and wake up at night when you have to pee, you might do as I do and get up and change your diaper if you've peed in it once already and feel it is getting too wet, or else get up and use the bathroom to pee that second or third time (if you pee that much) instead of using your already wet diaper. Now, if instead you pee just one time in your diaper and it leaks, then I can't help you either. That would mean you pee so much at once that in flooding your diaper it can't handle so much so fast all at one time. It also makes a difference on your position in bed when wetting your diaper. If you are on your side when wetting your diaper will leak no matter what you do. Try laying on your back and peeing slowly or else get up on your knees to pee in your diaper and then lay back down in bed when your done. After you get rid of your current stash and are ready to replace it, get yourself a better quality diaper if you are able to, like Abriform X-plus or something like that.

Well like you said i don't uncontrollably wet but when i wear diapers to bed i almost do. I'm not sure but I think I wake up and go then fall back asleep. I've listened to a lot of hypnotism tapes that are suppose to make me wet uncontrollably when wearing diapers. I'm pretty sure now stuff like that doesnt work great, but its made it a lot easier for me to let go. So when i wake up and wet I never really totally wake up, its all kinda fuzzed together into a dream.

As far as quality of diapers go other than store brands depends is the only diaper i can really find around me. I did a search on Attends and theres a wegmans like 40miles from me I'll go to when i need more. I'm not big on having stuff ordered because I'm never sure who's going to be home when they come(still live with my mother and brother)....gotta get that PO Box.

And I know my gf might seem like an excuse to use them a lot but once she's here we're going back to college(i live on campus). I really don't like to have the diapers in the house when i'm not living here cuz i never know if my mom will wanna go clean crazy. Also since i'm cheap i could never throw something away that i paid money for, especially something as great as a diaper...

HuggieBaby

Well, from my experience if you are wearing depends at night you will always experience leaks. You can use depends boosts, at least 2, in your diaper and that might help.

As far as being afraid to order diapers, you could always have them sent your local post office as general delivery or to any other package receiving service like UPS Store, Mailboxes etc., etc. They will just give you a call when your package arrives and you pick it up at your convenience. They usually will charge a buck or two, nothing big.

So, order yourself a package of better diapers and save the depends for daytime use. Good luck!

You could make a Depends leak with an teaspoon. For me, they work almost like they are some weird kind of disposable plastic pant. So I avoid them completely. However, since you have some Depends, buy some Pampers 6's and use those as stuffers to get by until you can purchase something that actually works overnight.

All the best!

Guest dodgedart

Depends are crap. That's your whole problem.

Why are you so intent on using them up before your girlfriend arrives?

What I don't understand is why use them up as well if ya bed wet at night{like i do}and ya say ya wet them at night then ya need DIAPERS! Be truthful with the GF tell her ya need diapers and it is medical.If she cares about you she should understand! If she can't understand that you wear so you don't wet the bed and all over yourself {and her if she sleeps with you} then she is not the one for you.

I know if I wet my wife and bed up instead of a Diaper it would make my wife unhappy. My wearing a diaper to bed is now part of my life unless the docs can do something for me.

As far as Depends go they are good for one wetting thats it but i buy them at times due to the fact that they fit me well.