LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reusing pull-ups?

Recently I’ve been experiencing some combination incontinence. When I’m out and about I like to wear pull-ups to deal with this. I still try to make it to the bathroom so a lot of times I only wet my pull-ups a little bit. I have been pulling down my wet pull-ups to use the toilet but pull them right back up until they’re getting close to the leaking point, after about 2-3 hours. There’s just something so naughty feeling about using the bathroom and walking back out with a wet pull-up. I wish I had the confidence to wear actual diapers out in public. I bet that feeling is even better. 

• Like 1
On 11/27/2022 at 2:24 AM, NightWitch said:

Recently I’ve been experiencing some combination incontinence. When I’m out and about I like to wear pull-ups to deal with this. I still try to make it to the bathroom so a lot of times I only wet my pull-ups a little bit. I have been pulling down my wet pull-ups to use the toilet but pull them right back up until they’re getting close to the leaking point, after about 2-3 hours. There’s just something so naughty feeling about using the bathroom and walking back out with a wet pull-up. I wish I had the confidence to wear actual diapers out in public. I bet that feeling is even better. 

From a pschological perspective, the naughty feeling of wearing a wet pull-up is normal - it probably reminds you of childhood and toilet training etc - so do not worry about that one. From a hygiene perspective, it really is not good for your skin to put back on a wet pull-up, and the advice is to change to a dry pull-up.

In relation to your actual continence, the fact that you are weeping into a pull-up to mean that you will need to eventually change it means that either your control is going to get worse unless something is done about it. As a result, if you allow it to get worse, you will eventually be needing full mat diapers as the pull-ups will not be able to cope.

What I suggest is that, despite this conversation feeling uncomfortable, you talk to your doctor about this. Continence issues are usually symptamatic of other issues which your doctor should be able to quickly resolve.

• 7 months later...