LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not ready to announce to my neighbourhood that I am incontinent

On 2/6/2023 at 5:20 PM, Little Belle said:

That's actually really interesting - I might have to speak to the Council again about this and provide this as an example of whynthey shouldnt be expecting us to agree to it. Thanks for sharing.

@Little Belle I believe that HIPAA may be US only, but in UK there should be similar. In relation to you going to the council concerning this, do you think that is a good idea - after all, they can easily expose you and for you trying to prove that they did same, and even if you did and got relevant compensation, it would still be a difficult road to traverse. I suggest, in the interest of your own privacy, you contact ACA or UKCS or similar and request them to work on your behalf.

• Like 1

I don't get it, why would people want to announce to people that they wear diapers. You don't see Incontinent people and disabled people announcing that they wear diapers. I think the people who want to announce it to everyone, want to make their kink known to everyone.

3 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I don't get it, why would people want to announce to people that they wear diapers. You don't see Incontinent people and disabled people announcing that they wear diapers. I think the people who want to announce it to everyone, want to make their kink known to everyone.

This.  There is a difference in many cases with people who are incontinent.  Some who are choose to be AB and live that lifestyle as a way of helping cope with their incontinence.  Fine!  I think on average you don't see most people who are incontinent telling everyone they wear diapers.  Unless they develop an AB/DL lifestyle over time, I tend to believe people with incontinence try and live a normal life as their friends, relatives and people around them do.  They dress normally and try not to make it known to everyone they wear diapers.  I've said it before.  If your kink is to have whips, chains, dildo's and all that fun, do you keep it in your bedroom or tell everyone about your sexual play time experiences at every birthday party, Christmas event or social gathering?