LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You cannot add any more reactions today

I think Mikey did that a while back because after a site update people could give themselves a positive reaction for any post that they wrote.  There was an error in the update as a member is not supposed to be able to give their own posts ratings.  I think at that time Mikey also limited the number of reactions a person could leave in one day so they would be more selective of the really good or bad posts they want to react to, not just automatically giving every post a reaction, especially if it's one of your close friends here and you want to boost their overall rating by giving all of their posts a positive reaction.  Correct me if I'm wrong Mikey.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I think Mikey did that a while back because after a site update people could give themselves a positive reaction for any post that they wrote.  There was an error in the update as a member is not supposed to be able to give their own posts ratings.  I think at that time Mikey also limited the number of reactions a person could leave in one day so they would be more selective of the really good or bad posts they want to react to, not just automatically giving every post a reaction, especially if it's one of your close friends here and you want to boost their overall rating by giving all of their posts a positive reaction.  Correct me if I'm wrong Mikey.

@rusty pins

I know from experience and from talking to Mikey, that there was a time when anyone could write a post, and then that author could like his own post Harriet when Mikey found out that that was going on, he eventually fixed it, and I know for a fact that he responded when somebody asked him why they couldn't like their own posts anymore,that  " you are not supposed to like your own content"  ??

I believe Mikey made the right decision:this is because of the fact that for every person who ends up giving you the like , they get more reputation to be able to like more content . If you have a bunch of people who are liking other people's content , you're available amount of likes would increase based on the number of likes you are getting . I believe Mikey set the amount of likes to at least 50 a day , for those that are listed as baby bankers in either 20212022 or 2023 . Each time you get this designation, you end up getting space , and if you already have a prior designation, you may end up keeping your space . Mikey from time to time may decide to increase the amount of lakes that you can use in one day . When he does that, it's usually because he added a new amount as a feature , and that is something that he makes a decision on as far as I know.

placing a limit on the amount of likes that you have also as rusty says stops people from liking every single post throughout the entire system. When you get reputation points, that is because people are liking your content, and any buddy who is liking their own posts before the fix would artificially be increasing their likes and their reputation, which means that all someone would have to do is like everything insight, and there reputation would be going through the roof! Mikey doing this, ensures that people have a limit to the amount of likes they can use. I assume that anyone who is a baby banker gets an increase to the amount of likes they can use, but I for one like the idea that Mikey limits the amount of likes, because that way you are selective in what you are liking, as rusty says, which means that you're not liking everything insight, which also means that you are selective and deliberate as to what you are liking and not liking.

Reputation is something that to me is interesting, and while reputation mean something, to me it means that people are liking my content simply because they like the content: of course, it's fun too see who's in the lead every day on the leaderboard, and if you win that's one thing, but I prefer to think that people are liking my content because they like the way I'm thinking what I'm posting or what I believe, and when I like something it truly means that I like the content.

Brian