LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Dinosaur New 8500 capacity

Spargano

Ordering these diapers, I decided to go with large as the large critter caboose outperformed the mediums for me in regards to leak and fit. I would tape the bottoms tight and the tops barely at all, relying on my onsie to carry the weight and sag.

i thought the fit would be the same as they are both Rearz diapers but I was surprised. Not only was the diaper thinner than the caboose in its dry state but the fit of the large was different too. The back sheet feels softer and more pliable, which could lead to a better fit, but I will need to experiment more to get a good seal.

i have wet it three times and it has yet to wick up the front of the diaper or into the middle of the diaper. This could be a golden goose if it takes 4 floods without leaking down the sides. 

so far, I am liking the investment in this diaper. It also looks decidedly less ostentatious st the critter caboose. The dinosaurs are more low key than the giant elephant on my butt

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

6 tape

i have noticed with the large size that the tapes always leave a gap in the legs. I am curious if anyone else has tried this.

i tape the bottom tape across the middle of my pelvis and then unfurl the bottom flap of the diaper wings . Using duck tape, I tape that bottom section in an upward diagonal towards the landing sheet. Finally I tape the top tapes after filing the top of the diaper inward.

this vaguely reminds me of the old 6 tapes of the original depends.

i am curious if anyone else had tried this because it eliminated the leaks I had been getting and makes the diaper fit much nicer.

This is one of the rare Rearz products that I have not tried. I'll have to get my hands on some at at some point. Are they similar in concept and size to their Alpaca diapers? I found the Alpacas to be bulkier and thirstier than, say, a Princess Pink or a Safari, but less so than a Critter Caboose or a Mermaid Tale. 

On 12/5/2022 at 6:04 PM, Little Sherri said:

This is one of the rare Rearz products that I have not tried. I'll have to get my hands on some at at some point. Are they similar in concept and size to their Alpaca diapers? I found the Alpacas to be bulkier and thirstier than, say, a Princess Pink or a Safari, but less so than a Critter Caboose or a Mermaid Tale. 

Almost the same absorbency.......... I a starting my own very detailed Review of these Dinosaur diapers myself

On 11/9/2022 at 7:51 PM, Spargano said:

Ordering these diapers, I decided to go with large as the large critter caboose outperformed the mediums for me in regards to leak and fit. I would tape the bottoms tight and the tops barely at all, relying on my onsie to carry the weight and sag.

i thought the fit would be the same as they are both Rearz diapers but I was surprised. Not only was the diaper thinner than the caboose in its dry state but the fit of the large was different too. The back sheet feels softer and more pliable, which could lead to a better fit, but I will need to experiment more to get a good seal.

i have wet it three times and it has yet to wick up the front of the diaper or into the middle of the diaper. This could be a golden goose if it takes 4 floods without leaking down the sides. 

so far, I am liking the investment in this diaper. It also looks decidedly less ostentatious st the critter caboose. The dinosaurs are more low key than the giant elephant on my butt

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Photo suggestion: Rotate your photos.. some of us with Multiple Sclerosis and Arthritis cant turn our heads easy without getting craps or pain

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 7:47 AM, Dee Cee said:

But my GAAD , that’s got to weigh like pounds , go ahead buddy , and let a big brown fish , slide around in it , that has got to feel amazing ? , ?, ?, doesn’t it feel like setting in a small water bed ? And you better hope that puppy don’t POP , or yer butt will be washed away ….???

I saw a short rearz diaper review on you tube , the skulls, black on white 4 tab , diaper and she dumped 5800 mil and then picked it up , and it looked as if she was pickin up a mop bucket , the weight and all ! That has got to be a huge weight on yer lower back , and it’s just amazing that it doesn’t just press out , and leak through the bed and go into the room below , and just imagine if you had a huge bm in it too , what a chocolatey mess ! 

No diaper ever comes close to holding their rated capacity in real life.  You can figure a diaper holding about a third to a half of the ISO capacity,  if you are lucky.

It's still a lot to hold. Add in a big BM, and the diaper gets really heavy.  They do feel amazing,  though. They make you waddle instead of walk.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I took advantage of the new year’s sale and went with the medium. Everyone’s body is different, but these have to be my perfect diaper. The way the padding flows behind the legs is brilliant. I have not had the press out issue with these as flagrantly as I have with other high capacity diapers. Even though these are almost completely sap, I am able to wick 3/4 of the diaper consistently. This is a game changing diaper for me.

i am curious why rearz diapers are so different though. The critter caboose, while performing better than most diapers I have tried, did not compare to this.

bravo, rearz! Bravo! ??

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if anybody knows of places that still sell the old "larger" size L. I like them as my overnight, probably my favorite. I have some Critter Caboose in the new "smaller" size L and they're fine but I love having the extra room and feel smaller

I had a chance to try these the other day at work.  I was quite impressed with the old one, but these new ones are no joke.  I worked 12 hours without stopping but I sure felt like I had a bowling ball in my pants between my legs! 

• Like 1