LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haley Lu Richardson and Aubrey Plaza

Very interesting, playful part of this interview between actresses Aubrey Plaza and Haley Lu Richardson. There's been AB suspicion on Aubrey Plaza in the past with some of her interviews.

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/haley-lu-richardson-and-aubrey-plaza-on-stalking-obsession-and-torture

image.thumb.png.7690e106b35dc55cb14d7fbce517dbaf.png

image.thumb.png.b82665e2f9d199d4d9a635d1e77a0545.png

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/haley-lu-richardson-and-aubrey-plaza-on-stalking-obsession-and-torture

• Thanks 1

Wow, even if she is not ABDL this is still fantastic to see in a major publication with someone pretty famous. I like that she would either be admitting these desires or at least joking in a way that doesn't seem to be demeaning or mocking.

• Like 1

I feel find that  as diapers aficionados, we  are often too quick to attribute attractive famous people who show sings of AB/DL tendencies as “one of us” I remember seeing the interview with CO on this site shortly after it happened about wanting to be swaddled and have her dipie changed. Repeated references to diapers and babyhood sure makes you think. If she is or isn’t it’s still fun to wonder. I also think about how difficult it must be to be famous and like diapers (there are celebrities who are unquestionably  into what we are). Yes there’s the internet for ordering supplies and getting your kicks  but seeing as grocery shopping or being spotted in public at a Starbucks is scrutinized in Hollywood, the weight of keeping your kink a secret is likely that much mire  for famous folks. In Short’ keep being yourself Aubrey Plaza

• Like 1
19 hours ago, carsfan said:

I feel find that  as diapers aficionados, we  are often too quick to attribute attractive famous people who show sings of AB/DL tendencies as “one of us” I remember seeing the interview with CO on this site shortly after it happened about wanting to be swaddled and have her dipie changed. Repeated references to diapers and babyhood sure makes you think. If she is or isn’t it’s still fun to wonder. I also think about how difficult it must be to be famous and like diapers (there are celebrities who are unquestionably  into what we are). Yes there’s the internet for ordering supplies and getting your kicks  but seeing as grocery shopping or being spotted in public at a Starbucks is scrutinized in Hollywood, the weight of keeping your kink a secret is likely that much mire  for famous folks. In Short’ keep being yourself Aubrey Plaza

I'm not sure what percentage of the population are AB/DL (on some level), but I'd guess it more than .05% of the population.   That's one out of every 2000 people, and I'm guessing that estimate is very low.   It is statistically impossible that there are 0 ABDL that are notable to the public.  There have to be some celebrities that are AB/DL.  Whether are not she is, Aubrey Plaza has two diaper references in interviews that have nothing to do with diapers.  That's unusual.   For the most part, people rarely make references to wearing diapers, unless it is a diaper-related source. 

I don't think being discreet with diapers is that hard.   Depending on their wealth, they could have large homes that makes it easier to wear often.

On 11/9/2022 at 10:19 PM, Diapersareforlovers said:

The writers or producers are, actors just act the writing

We say that every single time, but there is no way that these answers are scripted.  I'm sorry, but Conan O'Brien isn't paying writers to script answers for Aubrey Plaza.  They are scripting his questions, but his question has nothing to do with diapers.  That answer and the answer to the other interview was unscripted.

The other argument made is that they are just doing this for attention, but outside of our community- that's not a great way to get attention.   They're other ways to get attention.

I know how this goes.   A celebrity (probably one I've never heard of) could show up diaper, a baby bonnet, while sucking a pacifier, and somebody here will suspect they're an AB, while others will say "it's just for attention." 

Personally, I think, if it is one time- maybe it's a lark.  If it happens twice, it might be true.  If it happens more than twice, they're very likely an adult baby.

• 3 weeks later...