LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Billie Eilish Big Baby Halloween Costume

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You do realize the whole costume thing is because she is 11 years younger than her boytoy? He dressed as an old man, she as a baby. It's robbing the cradle, which they have been harassed about.

No, I hadn't realized. Thanks for explaining that to me. I guess I should have actually read the entire article instead of just skimming through it looking for a picture of her. I guess I'm the creepy one.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, safeandhappy said:

No, I hadn't realized. Thanks for explaining that to me. I guess I should have actually read the entire article instead of just skimming through it looking for a picture of her. I guess I'm the creepy one.

Not really, the creepy ones, are those that harassing the couple.

• Thanks 2
6 hours ago, Diapersareforlovers said:

Oddly enough, that in itself is enough proof! 

I saw a commercial for either Gerber's or Carter's onesies. It had Jonathan Winters sitting in a chair watching a bunch of babies crawl around while he extolled the virtues of the onesies the babies were wearing. It ended with him saying something along the lines of "How do I know this? I'm wearing one too." At which point he opened his shirt to show the adult size onesie he had on. Does that make him an AB?

On 11/10/2022 at 8:17 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I saw a commercial for either Gerber's or Carter's onesies. It had Jonathan Winters sitting in a chair watching a bunch of babies crawl around while he extolled the virtues of the onesies the babies were wearing. It ended with him saying something along the lines of "How do I know this? I'm wearing one too." At which point he opened his shirt to show the adult size onesie he had on. Does that make him an AB?

Haha maybe! I was just joking around before. 

20 hours ago, Dubious said:

Any better pictures of the "diaper?
Cause all I see is something looking like plastic pants or so.

Women have worn bodysuits for ages, which is a onesie with snaps in the crotch. 

Yes! There’s a lot of subversion going on!

On 11/6/2022 at 7:10 PM, OddlyEnough said:

How is there "no doubt" here? A singer wearing a mass-produced joke costume isn't irrefutable proof of anything.

From the sound of it, I thought she was going to be wearing a costume picked from the tykables catalog. Instead, I don't think it was functional even.