LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence desire coupled with gender confusion

Over the last few day, today especially, I have been wanting nothing more then to wear diaper 24/7 and use them completely for their intend purpose. However, how my finances are as well as the UK economy is these days I cannot see this happening anytime soon. Being diaper dependent is a desire I have had since being about 8 years old and something that I think off a lot...I mean a whole lot. Not a day goes by without thinking about it, the only time I do not have at least one thought of having zero (Mainly) bladder control is when i am wearing. It has even crossed my mind if it can all be a form of 'Body Dysmorphic Disorder' to why I do not want any bladder control.

I guess I am just rambling on about a topic that a lot of us shear due to other frustration, other than the whole incontinence desire frustration. Over the last several months I have been searching to understand how I actually feel about my body as well as how I see it. To start with, I do not see myself as Trans as the descriptions to not truly match (The reason why Dysmorphia enter my mind). For me, I see myself as both genders, in my mind it is roughly a scale of 40% male and 60% female. As odd as it may seem, I do not tend to feel as my whole body as one or the other. I tend to feel as my lower half should be female most of the time. Hence another reason why I am frustrated that I can not afford many diapers at the moment, when wearing a diaper I can look more feminine. This in turn feeds back into the incontinence desire because, well, I am diapered all the time to look feminine so not use it ?

Although this post has not truly been all been incontinence related, it has indeed helped me by finally get alot of what is going around in my head down in a public setting for a fist time. 

You’re not the first to point out some synergies between gender dysphoria and continence dysphoria (gender dysphoria is well known but I suspect continence dysphoria also exists and will eventually be recognised).

I’ve noticed what seems to me to be a high frequency of trans folk in this place.   I’m not saying they are necessarily the same thing though.  There are still plenty of people with continence dysphoria but don't have gender dysphoria but if I drew a Venn diagram of these two different (and relatively rare) demographics, I'd expect the overlap to be much smaller than it seems to be.

I guess there is also a social overlay argument that could theorise why this is so.  Trans people here have said before that this is a non-judgemental place where people are happy to chat.  Also, I've heard stories of the mental angst of unresolved gender dysphoria and the further trials of transition and social acceptance and these are very familiar to somebody dealing with continence dysphoria.  I suspect there's some common ground.

I do still wonder about there being some shared brain wiring between these two worlds there though.

• Like 1

Hi, interesting situation for you, as for me I understand your gender side as I myself am gender fluid.

I do consider myself transgender and I do mostly present female when I’m home, but the rest is when I’m out I might wear female neutral clothes and I wear makeup as well.

My little side is primarily of a baby girl but I don’t feel I have a gender as a baby, I’m just a baby and I love my diapers and being able to regress when I do wear.

Anytime you have questions please ask away

• Like 3

Hi, I'm also genderfluid and have continence dysphoria. I would reckon there's some overlap, at least in the brain wiring that @oznl has mentioned, but there's probably not a correlation (I have no data to support this claim). I struggled with gender for a while and after going 24/7 and realizing I was non-binary my mental health got a lot better. Keep exploring but don't get yourself into an endless loop, lol. Thanks for posting!

Edited by jonbearab
Grammar
  • Like 2
On 11/5/2022 at 8:59 AM, Rachael-Little said:

Hi, interesting situation for you, as for me I understand your gender side as I myself am gender fluid.

I do consider myself transgender and I do mostly present female when I’m home, but the rest is when I’m out I might wear female neutral clothes and I wear makeup as well.

My little side is primarily of a baby girl but I don’t feel I have a gender as a baby, I’m just a baby and I love my diapers and being able to regress when I do wear.

Anytime you have questions please ask away

I have accepted myself as transgender at home only though.

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2022 at 9:58 PM, DiaperDean said:

Over the last few day, today especially, I have been wanting nothing more then to wear diaper 24/7 and use them completely for their intend purpose. However, how my finances are as well as the UK economy is these days I cannot see this happening anytime soon. Being diaper dependent is a desire I have had since being about 8 years old and something that I think off a lot...I mean a whole lot. Not a day goes by without thinking about it, the only time I do not have at least one thought of having zero (Mainly) bladder control is when i am wearing. It has even crossed my mind if it can all be a form of 'Body Dysmorphic Disorder' to why I do not want any bladder control.

I guess I am just rambling on about a topic that a lot of us shear due to other frustration, other than the whole incontinence desire frustration. Over the last several months I have been searching to understand how I actually feel about my body as well as how I see it. To start with, I do not see myself as Trans as the descriptions to not truly match (The reason why Dysmorphia enter my mind). For me, I see myself as both genders, in my mind it is roughly a scale of 40% male and 60% female. As odd as it may seem, I do not tend to feel as my whole body as one or the other. I tend to feel as my lower half should be female most of the time. Hence another reason why I am frustrated that I can not afford many diapers at the moment, when wearing a diaper I can look more feminine. This in turn feeds back into the incontinence desire because, well, I am diapered all the time to look feminine so not use it ?

Although this post has not truly been all been incontinence related, it has indeed helped me by finally get alot of what is going around in my head down in a public setting for a fist time. 

If you fancy a chat anytime, i am in liverpool uk

• Like 1