LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adult sleeping bag

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2022 at 8:41 PM, tijn2022 said:

may be its a dutch thing but ab holland like to sleep in a adult baby sleeping bag

start a webshop www.snugglezzz.nl and are global now. coming long sleeves and models soon..

is it fun to have in USA or a dutch thing?

Hmmmm they look interesting!

?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A s"sleeping bag' witu sleeves? In the US that would be a "baby bunting" and I have not seen or heard of them in quite a while. Sometimes they were plastic lined from the waist down

• Like 2

These were not for sleeping, they were to keep an infant warm. They had sleeves and a hood. The baby was usually dressed in footsie PJ's aka "Dr Dentons"

I have not seen them in decades

There was something of more recent vintage called a "sleep sack" the adult version of which was called a "snuggie". I have not seen them for years, also. Maybe you can find them on Ebay but I doubt they will be in baby prints but you can try

• Like 1

that is because the fabric is made of cotton, you can put it in the dryer but then the fabric may shrink slightly. If you let the sleeping bag dry outside the dryer, the product will remain perfect. The snugglezzz jogging is partly made for baby sleeping bags in holland and is therefore very nice to sleep in