LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bowel incontinence training

@kislorodus

my experience with incontinence has been one that has been on and off for the last 40 years or so. Being that I am disabled and dealing with mobility issues, as well as having accidents both ways, I can tell you that the best decision I ever made was made in 2019 or 20: I decided that I needed the help from the doctor in 2019, and he gave me the diapers I needed: then I had to deal with the fact that I was given the cheap ones, and had to go through a test phase before I got the better ones from the state period now I have everything that I need, and I can tell you that it is a lot better to have a diaper on rather than make a mess all over the place.

Incontinence has many causes, and many reasons for it to happen: with disability like mine, and neurological at that, you deal with the constant realization that your body sometimes will tell you something, and sometimes refusing is ridiculous, or impractical. For example, if I hurt, sometimes my body will continue to hurt for a while, or if I try to do something and push myself to the limits, my body sometimes will give me a warning, and usually that warning is heeded.  The same with bladder and bowel control: if you feel the need, your body will tell you, and then you have to respond appropriately, usually by going into the bathroom and doing your business and then coming back out.

As far as bladder and bowel incontinence goes: the best way that you can become incontinent, and the safest way, as well as the only way in my opinion that is safe: people ask me all the time what it is like to be incontinent, or how to become incontinent: the easiest way to do that is to just decide one day that you are going to untrain yourself, and the first thing that you do is get your diapers, and then when you get your diapers and all of your supplies, you decide one day that you're going to start: this means exactly what it entails because you're going to put a diaper on: when you feel the need to release, you let it go in the diaper: this also includes anything that you release from your bowels: you are trying to defeat your potty training skills, and the best way to do that is to just let it go when it happens: this is harder to do than it is to say for the simple reason that your body has been trained not to release anywhere but on the toilet: wearing diapers all the time the way I stated, gives your body no choice, because eventually you will release whatever you're holding into your diaper.

So as I said: you have to defeat your potty training which is harder to do than it is to say. Second, you have to retrain your body and your brain to say that it is OK to release whatever you're holding in a diaper. Once you defeat that, or they shouldn't say defeat but once you train your body to release whatever you're holding whenever you feel the need, then you will be in a position where your body is so used to releasing whatever it's holding when it feels the need, that you will have either a dirty or wet diaper underneath you quite quickly.

I must warn you however, that the way that you get to be incontinent, should be a way that is safe: many people want to be incontinent , and then we'll do anything that they can to get there . The way that you get to incontinence should not include hurting yourself to do it .  If you decide one day that you just wanna become incontinent, you have to train your body and your mind , then you decide that you're going to wear diapers, and this means you wear diapers 24/7 , and you do everything in them : this also means that you will have to change every single time you release, and possibly have to do a lot more laundry than you probably are used to . In my case , laundry isn't a big deal, because most of the time I'm just going to drop my diapers into a container and then eventually dump them into the trash chute.  Doing it this way is the safest way : you have to be extra careful when you're dealing with anything such as diuretics or anything that is designed to help you release whatever you're holding .

we all have desires: I remember when I was a kid, 8 years old, and I love diapers for some reason: that feeling has never left me, but it is a part of who I am, and I can't deny what is true. We all have the desire, we like diapers, we love diapers, we want diapers, and we all have fantasies of what we want someone to do or what we want to have happen to ourselves. It's fine to have the desire, and I'm not stopping anyone from having such a desire, because I have those desires too, and those feelings, which sometimes are overwhelming, but now that I'm wearing diapers 24/7, not only is it dealing with my incontinence, but is it helping me deal with the feelings that I've felt for the last 45 to 50 years. I have many desires myself, but the most important thing is that your desire should not cause you to want to hurt yourself to get there. Whatever you do, it should be a safe way to get there, and the way I have given you should be the safest.

Good luck!

Brian

• Like 1

thank you very much for your message. It is very nice to read that you support me in my decision to teach my bowels to incontinence. If you have a program on how to achieve a weak sphincter then give it to me. I'll be very grateful to you.

3 hours ago, kislorodus said:

thank you very much for your message. It is very nice to read that you support me in my decision to teach my bowels to incontinence. If you have a program on how to achieve a weak sphincter then give it to me. I'll be very grateful to you.

@kislorodus

no problem at all! My pleasure!Hopefully my information is helpful to you, and I did respond to a couple of your private messages , so hopefully the information I provided to you is helpful! If you need anything else don't hesitate to post out to one of us and we should respond

Good Luck!

Brian

In my experience, you need a large tunnel plug to effectively eliminate poo into your diaper. The smaller tunnel plugs just get clogged up unless you're runny. It's worth mentioning that unless you're damaging yourself, a tunnel plug is no more likely to make you incontinent after you take it out than another, non-tunnel, plug.