LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long did your mom change you?

15 hours ago, Pamts said:

i think i was 5 or 6 the last time my mom changed me.  after that it was pullups 

You were still in diapers at 5 to 6 years old?!????

My mommy continued changing my diapers right up until I was taken out of them at the age of 10 so I can clearly remember her changing my diapers multiple times a day and she changed me just like a baby each and every time. It didn’t matter where we were, if she decided my diaper needed changing she would change me on the spot (I can clearly remember her changing my diaper on a bench in the middle of the mall when I was 8 years old because a couple of minutes earlier I had squatted down in front of a store window and filled my diaper with poop and then a big pee and that’s when she noticed what I was doing and she waited until I was done peeing and then she scooped me up and walked over to the nearest empty bench and pulled down my pants and laid me on the bench and started changing my diaper right there).  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

My mommy continued changing my diapers right up until I was taken out of them at the age of 10 so I can clearly remember her changing my diapers multiple times a day and she changed me just like a baby each and every time. It didn’t matter where we were, if she decided my diaper needed changing she would change me on the spot (I can clearly remember her changing my diaper on a bench in the middle of the mall when I was 8 years old because a couple of minutes earlier I had squatted down in front of a store window and filled my diaper with poop and then a big pee and that’s when she noticed what I was doing and she waited until I was done peeing and then she scooped me up and walked over to the nearest empty bench and pulled down my pants and laid me on the bench and started changing my diaper right there).  

Did people have a problem with your mom changing you right over there in public in front of everyone, or did they just not care?! Did they say anything? And you were probably very little at the time too, right buddy?♥️??????

My mom continued changing my diapers until I was 6. One day, I remember she asked me to come into the bathroom and pulled out a pair of boxers underwear and said "I'm tired of cleaning up your poop so...." And that was the extent of my potty training. And then from that point on I was to use the potty at all times. I don't know why she kept me in diapers so long. I always thought it was laziness, but whatever the case, I'll always be grateful for those diaper changes. I wish she kept me in diapers longer, like until I was at least 10, like @IminWetPampers because I had a LOT of accidents at those ages until I was about 12. In many ways I regret being such a good boy when I was growing up because I didn't get a lot of attention. I was always kind of the loner.😔 I guess that's why I fantasize about being a BAD BABY so much, and being naughty!😛😝😜🤪🚼🍼👶🌈♥️💯😇😃 And if I had to grow up again I would DEFINITELY cry and complain and wine and throw a LOT more temper tantrums over stupid baby stuff and totally act more immature. And I would be young at heart forever and ever and nobody could make me!😁😜🤪😝😛

On 3/30/2023 at 1:11 PM, Little Spider said:

Did people have a problem with your mom changing you right over there in public in front of everyone, or did they just not care?! Did they say anything? And you were probably very little at the time too, right buddy?♥️??????

Some people had a problem with my mom changing my diaper in public in front of everyone but my mom would just tell those people where they could stick it. But then again this was the early 80’s and people were less focused on what was “proper” than they were in subsequent decades. That same year my parents took me to Disneyland and 6 Flags and the entire time we were in California I was in Pampers and I didn’t wear anything over them the entire trip, I just wore a tee shirt and Pampers. A couple of the moms had a problem with the fact that I was 8 years old and wearing Pampers freely in Disneyland and they would give my mom their opinion on why they thought I was too old to be wearing Pampers in public and for a couple of those ladies all mom had to do was show them my wet and/or messy diaper and that would typically be enough to shut them up. But I remember this one mother that was try to tell my mom that it was disgusting to have me in a poop filled diaper in public because I was 8 years old I shouldn’t be wearing diapers at 8 years old and my mom told her that it was far more disgusting trying to wash poop out of underwear and shorts than it was to simply change my diaper because when I pooped in my diaper at least it was contained and it didn’t go all over the place like it did when the woman’s 6 years old daughter peed her pants on a ride because she didn’t bring her to a washroom before she peed herself and that shut the woman up right quick. (When I was 32 and got to go back to Disneyland and 6 Flags I was wearing diapers then too but I only spent half the day without wearing shorts over my diapers because my diaper leaked on my shorts and we hadn’t brought a spare pair of shorts for me to wear, we just told anyone who looked at me funny that I had lost a bet (but that time I wasn’t getting my diaper changed by my mommy I was changing my own diapers). 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Some people had a problem with my mom changing my diaper in public in front of everyone but my mom would just tell those people where they could stick it. But then again this was the early 80’s and people were less focused on what was “proper” than they were in subsequent decades. That same year my parents took me to Disneyland and 6 Flags and the entire time we were in California I was in Pampers and I didn’t wear anything over them the entire trip, I just wore a tee shirt and Pampers. A couple of the moms had a problem with the fact that I was 8 years old and wearing Pampers freely in Disneyland and they would give my mom their opinion on why they thought I was too old to be wearing Pampers in public and for a couple of those ladies all mom had to do was show them my wet and/or messy diaper and that would typically be enough to shut them up. But I remember this one mother that was try to tell my mom that it was disgusting to have me in a poop filled diaper in public because I was 8 years old I shouldn’t be wearing diapers at 8 years old and my mom told her that it was far more disgusting trying to wash poop out of underwear and shorts than it was to simply change my diaper because when I pooped in my diaper at least it was contained and it didn’t go all over the place like it did when the woman’s 6 years old daughter peed her pants on a ride because she didn’t bring her to a washroom before she peed herself and that shut the woman up right quick. (When I was 32 and got to go back to Disneyland and 6 Flags I was wearing diapers then too but I only spent half the day without wearing shorts over my diapers because my diaper leaked on my shorts and we hadn’t brought a spare pair of shorts for me to wear, we just told anyone who looked at me funny that I had lost a bet (but that time I wasn’t getting my diaper changed by my mommy I was changing my own diapers). 

Your mom sounds awesome!😁 I would LOVE for her to be the one changing my diapers!♥️🤗 Hopefully I can meet her one day up in heaven. Which will be EVEN BETTER because I'll have my baby body, my diapers, my wipes, my Daddies, and my Mommy, all with me and whatever else I would need. And I'm sure your mom would be so nice and loving to meet. And you and me could hang out and play with baby toys all day long!😁♥️😃

• 4 weeks later...

I am a life long abdl I never understood exactly why but I was a bed wetter my whole life and my mom new that my real comfort was at home safe in a diaper my life has been nothing but embarrassment until I realize there are people like me like you friends please reach out to me my email is 

• Like 1

I was around 21 when my mummy started to train me to be more independent and I was aloud to begin to change myself 

• Like 1

When I was 14, my mom waltzed in and announced that it was time for me to take responsibility for my own diaper changes.  She schooled me in all the basics to avoid diaper rash, but otherwise left me to it.  It took a while for me to figure out that this was about masturbation!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

11-or 12ish, then pullups came and I got the hang of it. She'll still offer me a hand if we're in a rush though, not in a babyish way, just a helpful one.

• 3 weeks later...

i wasn't potty trained until i was 7, even after i was though i was allowed to keep wearing diapers for the next 3 years, so in total, my mother kept changing me till i was 10. Even now tho that i'm back wearing diapers in my relationship, whenever me and my partner are at her place she voluntarly changes me when i need it

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Very late and way past normal lol. I always peed the bed but my mom didn’t introduce diapers at night until I was about eight. Before that, I’d occasionally have to wear them on long car trips and at parties. She changed me every morning and night for maybe the first few months. In the mornings she’d spread a beach towel out on the bed and use baby powder and gel. It very much felt like a major regression lol and I think it led to me acting a bit more childish. I also remember that she would reuse diapers if I didn’t wet them bad, and they were always super stiff and uncomfortable. Other than that, I had mixed feelings about it lol. It made me feel very comforted and at the time I wasn’t made to feel ashamed about it, but my siblings really made fun of me and told a lot of people. 

The diapers were never a constant though, and after the first few months, it’d be rare for her to change me.
Sometimes if I was sick; usually it was when we were running late in the morning and I was refusing to get up. It happened a lot on vacations.

When we’d go camping, she had to walk me to the bathrooms and she’d always just take me into a women’s shower stall to change me; she was never shy about why were were there and those walks to bathrooms got increasingly excruciating as I got older. In hotels for some reason, I would always really regress and get used to being seen in a diaper; if I was running late, she’d just change me on the bed regardless of whether or not my siblings or cousins were running around. Oddly enough, those vacations were the only time everybody seemed to just acknowledge my bedwetting without really making fun of me. I would always act really childish and become kind of the baby brother/cousin even though I was not usually the youngest by far.

The last time she changed my diaper, I was probably about 12 and then within a few years, I didn’t use them at all.

Though were a couple times around that age when wet my pants in a public place and she came into the bathroom to help me change because I was so upset; those times she was pretty unhappy though lol.

In the periods when she was enforcing the diapers, she’d generally just check them, either at night to see I was actually wearing them or in the morning to see if I’d wet them. I think the night checks were more of just meant to lightly embarrass me into trying harder to stop wetting the bed. It always felt very obvious when I was in a diaper and in the old Christmas morning photos it’s extreamly clear whether or not I had bothered changing into regular underwear that morning. And as I get older she’d always make sure to check about the diapers in front of my siblings 

• Like 1

I was 5 almost 6 the last time I was diapered. Would have been longer however in the late 70's early 80's if you wanted to go to school you had to be potty trained as disposable diapers weren't readily available yet. If I had the choice I would have stayed in diapers as while potty training I had an incident that made me not want to sit on a toilet. I've told this story before (all true), but here it is again. I was told I couldn't get off the toilet until I went. I felt something warm on my cheek and brushed my right hand against my cheek. As I did so the action caused the exceptionally large spider that was on my cheek to go flying across the bathroom and crawled behind our bathroom sink. Took my dad weeks to kill that spider which he tried cotton ball swabs soaked in alcohol to kill it. Needless to say I wasn't fond of the bathroom after that.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I was 5 almost 6 the last time I was diapered. Would have been longer however in the late 70's early 80's if you wanted to go to school you had to be potty trained as disposable diapers weren't readily available yet. If I had the choice I would have stayed in diapers as while potty training I had an incident that made me not want to sit on a toilet. I've told this story before (all true), but here it is again. I was told I couldn't get off the toilet until I went. I felt something warm on my cheek and brushed my right hand against my cheek. As I did so the action caused the exceptionally large spider that was on my cheek to go flying across the bathroom and crawled behind our bathroom sink. Took my dad weeks to kill that spider which he tried cotton ball swabs soaked in alcohol to kill it. Needless to say I wasn't fond of the bathroom after that.

Oh wow! I wouldn't be fond of the bathroom too after a incident like that.😬 Yikes!😬