LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever forgot you bought diapers?

Yeah… so Rearz was having a sale on the critters diapers and I forgot I bought case and new pacis. Then the next day, bought the same thing again! 

like how’s it going eh?!

• Like 2

Not with diapers... but plenty of other things.  Mostly because it would get put out of sight and I forget about it. 

But.... what gets me are the back to back sales.  Last night I got an email from Bambino for up to 70% off...  well, Contraptor/Red Bearon were 50% off.  I'm already quite well stocked on them and yet I was about ready to order even more.  However, it was a limited supply thing and within an hour it was gone... removing that temptation.

But -- it's not like they go bad... you'll use them.  Eventually. It's only really a problem if you've got financial issues or serious lack of storage.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, munkey said:

Yeah… so Rearz was having a sale on the critters diapers and I forgot I bought case and new pacis. Then the next day, bought the same thing again! 

like how’s it going eh?!

Well, at least you have some extra Diapees buddy! More Diapees to crap your pants while you watch WWE!??♥️????? Like a GOOD BABY!????♥️????? And I'm GLAD you got some EXTRA pacis too!????????♥️?????

I haven't really forgotten that I bought diapers....but I have forgotten that I HAD diapers.  I found a bag of original Bambino Classico diapers buried in a closet a few years ago.  Of course I wore most of them when I found them but I still have one diaper left from that pack.

8 hours ago, drynot said:

I haven't really forgotten that I bought diapers....but I have forgotten that I HAD diapers.  I found a bag of original Bambino Classico diapers buried in a closet a few years ago.  Of course I wore most of them when I found them but I still have one diaper left from that pack.

Same.  I get a lot of diapers at the Goodwill and toss them way back in my closet covered with a tarp.  Now and then I'll be digging them out, maybe looking for one particular brand I think I should have and come across a package or partial package I didn't remember having.

• Like 1