LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Land - Chapter One

In 1990, Harold Eriksson started construction on a theme park in southern Canada that would specialize in pleasing one type of client: AB/DLs. While it was protested at first, and most people assumed it would be a huge financial flop if it even got off the gorund at all, by starting small and working to make sure was a place littles would love, by 2035 it had grown into an oddly beloved (or at least tolerated) landmark of Canada, and had brought a lot of (mostly) positive attention to the community. 

It would still be pretty rare to find someone willing to publicly admit to liking them, and most people would still not be caught dead wearing them, but in most regions of North America it wouldn't be easy to find someone who is legitimately hateful or intolerant of littles.
Around that time, Eriksson had stepped down and his 20 something daughter Arabella took over operations for the park. Based on recent articles and reports, nothing notable has changed since then, though attendance has been steadily rising.

Up until a few weeks ago, this was all that Nessa had known about the park, especially since she lived in America, But here she was in a Canadian airport, blowing her shoulder length brown hair out of her eyes as she walked toward LittleLand with her bags in tow. She'd never been interested in anything to do with diapers, and had always found them pretty gross, but when she received a flyer advertising free living space, food, and $60K a year a few days before sending out her resumes, she couldn't resist applying, and apparently they liked what they saw in her. 

She was very thankful that the park was under a mile away, and after a bit of explanaining to the ticket booth girl, she was handed her employee pass and got her first look inside the park. The most obvious difference was the clear padding underneath everyone's clothes. Or for some people, the visible padding with nothing to cover it, as despite the canadian november weather, the entire park was enclosed inside, with ample heating as well. 

Before she could contemplate where to go, a small, rounded robot rolled over to her, with wheels on the bottom, a white cylindrical torso, two arms with three pronged hands, and a basketball sized white head complete with well placed lights to look like facial features, raising a hand and tugging on her shirt. "Excuse me? Are you Nessa?". It spoke with a slightly digitized feminine voice.

"That's me, I'm supposed to be a new employee here?" She said, amazed at how advanced the bot was. There had been lots of advancements in the last 10 or so years, but this had to be cutting edge, and she wondered Just how top of the line it could be

"Such a smart girl, that's exactly right! Just follow behind me and Ii'll lead you to the employee area and we can get you settled in." It spouted as it began driving off, and Nessa followed it, her cheeks slightly red as she tried to ignore the blatant patronization. She assumed that since it was programmed to deal with littles, it wasn't trying to be rude, though it didn't make her any less embarrassed.

The employees-only door slid open slowly, and the robot's head tilted up to look at her. "You may have many questions about your employment, but firstly you can leave your bags here and they'll be delivered to your room. Among the questions previous employees have asked, the answers to the most common are: You will be living in a dorm of sorts on site, and the pay will be $61,200USD per year. Your job will be to ensure that the artificial intelligence and automated sections of the park work as intended, as well as  monitoring certain areas of the park and dealing with customers in areas where they'd prefer a human touch." 

None of the bots information was too surprising, but she did want to take advantage of the situation. "So when do iI start? And how is such an advanced robot just a part of the theme park?" She asked.,The robot met her with a quick reply of: "As soon as you put on your uniform you can go to the front desk and another worker will guide you. You'll be working 10 hours per day apart from special exceptions, but which hours and time slots are up to you. And LittleLand [change later] has its own R&D team constantly working to develop better and safer AI to help our clients have fun!" It said, sounding somewhat like a commercial script.

She nodded, before realizing that it probably didn't matter, as she took her uniform and slid it on, simply being a red vest with a nametag and a pair of jeans. She felt a bit shy stripping to her underwear in front of a seemingly intelligent thing, but she knew it was basically a souped up Rroomba, so she was fine with it. Afterwards Nessa walked out of the building, and as she did the robot spoke up one last time. "If you have any potty trouble don't be nervous to let someone know, I'm sure you're aware that we have plenty of ways to help." It said as she speed walked away, pretending she didn''t hear it.

After reaching the shack, she waves to a similarly dressed boy currently preoccupied  with a wrench and some sort of panel on the wall. A tacky, flimsy set of cloth bunny sat on his head over his short blonde hair. "Yo! I'm Erin. I can guide you through your first few days of work! For today, you'll just be helping me repair a few things. Speaking of which, can you grab my toolbox? Should be in the back room on the floor." Nessa nodded, walking through the door and picking up a yellow box with stickers of hammers and wrenches covering the top.

As she picked u p the box and prepared to turn around, she noticed that the calendar in the room had 'Erin' written on it in cursive, and was covered in different types of stickers, as well as a completely blank calendar right next to it... She shrugged and continued to carry the box to the counter, and was about to get Erin's attention when she noticed that he was leaning downwards to tighten a screw, and she could clearly see that his underwear was thicker than average, was white & pink, and was emblazoned with a smiling chibi bunny on the back.

Nessa looked the opposite direction, before loudly setting down the toolbox and causing Erin to jump up, quickly turning around, and after exhaling he grabbed a hammer from the box. "What's up with the calendars in there? I don't really get it..." She asked, and Erin ran a hand through his hair, looking unsure about what to say.

"There are some... rules that you'll have to get used to, most of which I don't think I'm allowed to share with you right now, but those calendars are for keeping track of your 'accidents', and they take your ability to stay dry pretty seriously" He explained, laughing nervously.

"Oh, so that explains your.... Erm, nothing" Nessa muttered, feeling embarrassed as Erin let out a feminine 'eep!' and pulled his pants up futher. 'If our job is to keep littles safe and entertained, why are we being treated like them too?' She thought to herself while tidying up the desk. 'Hopefully it's just an unusual precaution, but maybe they're so used to dealing with littles that they've forgotten how to treat everyone else.'

Work continued for a while, though Erin hadn't looked Nessa in the eyes since she arrived, and eventually they reached the halfway point and the start of they agreed to take a break for a bit.

"So where is the bathroom?" Nessa sked as they walked to what could be called a food court, though leagues better in actual quality. Erin sighed, before answering, "It's about 1/4 of the length of the park away, down a flight of stairs, and behind two doors. Supposedly management doesn't want the visitors to see an employee using the bathroom and get self conscious or feel silly about wearing diapers, so we've gotta walk at least 12 minutes every time we want to go. On that note, I absolutely recommend you go every chance you can, so that the next time you don't need to go when you can't."

She nodded. The explanation at least made some sense, even if it was bad news for all of the employees. "In that case we should go before lunch, you can lead the way" She said, and they were off, finding and using it without much trouble. Though Nessa was surprised to only find one stall, meaning that in the very unlikely event that they both came down together and both desperately needed to use it, whoever comes secondmight not make it at all. 

Before she could go, she had to spend a few minutes fiddling with the button of her jeans. The rim was very wide, and the hole was short, so it had to be perfectly positioned and properly one just to undo, and they were tight enough that she couldn't squeeze them off while still buttoned. After using the bathroom, she expected to fight with her jeans once again, but surprisingly it slid right through first try! 'Huh, probably just hadn't been broken in yet' She thought...

They make their way back to the food court, idly chatting about their hobbies on the way, though they both stop talking when they pass what seemed to be some kind of mascot. It was a very well made, particularly realistic looking anthropromorphic deer, with a sparkly pink diaper and a white blouse, delicately mincing around and taking selfies with people using a girly pink phone with a few keychains on it.

"Um... who is that? That suit looks so real, am Ii going to have to wear something like that?" She asked, crossing her fingers praying she wouldn't have to. Erin looked nervous and not really sure what to say. "Those are the mascots, and in the few months Ii've been here I've only had to do it a few times, and even then I was able to choose which one Ii wanted, but even then it was... Intense." They reached the counter and picked up a few slices of pizza before he continued. "All Ii can say is hopefully neither of us have to wear one of those..."

The rest of their lunch was mostly normal, apart from the multitude of diapered parkgoers crawling, walking, being carried, or being stroller-ed around. Nessa wondered what the other mascots looked like, and if they were worse or better than that one, but the one thing she kept wondering about was that the deer had little nubs on his head, as if he'd had antlers at one point but they'd been sawed off, but wouldn't that make him a boy? She shrugged it off and they headed back to work.

Midway through the shift, a diapered girl in pigtails and a green onesie walked up to where they were working and asked if they could watch her stuffed animal and take care of it for a while. Nessa opened her mouth to refuse, but Erin spoke first saying they'd love to.

After setting it on a safe shelf he explained. "While most jobs are either making sure everyone is being safe and/or keeping an eye on the automated sections of the park, we're also supposed to oblige just about every request from a little that doesn't directly go against our job description or hurt anyone." 

He said, before turning the stuffed bunny around so it wasn't looking at them as Nessa sighed, becoming a bit annoyed with how many tasks and aspects of her job had clearly been hidden from her.  "And to be honest, those are sometimes the most difficult part of the job, but Ii've heard rumors that if you refuse them you have to personally apologize to whoever you refused and play with them for like an hour, so I prefer to play it safe." He finished, finishing the rest of his bottled water, before leaving to presumably go get more.

After a few minutes, a girl in a blouse and a long skirt came up to the counter, fidgeting lightly. With a slight blush, she managed to murmer out "W-where do we go t-to get um... changed?". Nessa was confused for a minute, thinking she could just change her clothes in any bathroom, though when she realized what the girl had meant, and that if she currently needed a change, her diaper must be...

"O-oh! H-hold on a moment.." She said, skimming the shelves of the shack, finding the employee manual. "Okay, it says here that you can easily request a c-change from any of the helper-bots or workers around the park, excluding mascots." She stated, Happy to be helpful despite the embarrassing situation.

"...Then um.. c-could you do it?" She said, nervously clutching her skirt. Nessa thought for a minute about how to avoid changing her. "We don't have any d-diapers here or anything, but i'm sure a nearby robot can easily help out!" She finished, and the girl gave a short nod before turning around, though she almost looked disappointed.

"Ah, I guess i haven't taught you how to change diapers yet, huh? Luckily that's really easy, you just need to put this helmet on and it'll guide you through it! Here." Nessa heard Erin talking and turned around, before plopping herself into a chair, tentatively taking the headset and slipping it over her head.

b o o t i n g.... Filled her vision, and the screen went from black, to green, to eventually a very detailed image of some kind of nurse's office. "Welcome to LL training lesson 4, notice how the instructor handles the situation".  A set of floating, disembodied hands materialized, and a blonde woman was dropped onto the table from a hatch on the ceiling, her noticably larger and puffier than the clean ones Nessa had seen on some of the guests. 

The hands efficiently pulled the diaper off of the girl, wiped her down, and threw the balled up diaper and wipe into a bin, before powdering her, lifting her legs, and taping up a new diaper, patting her butt and snapping its fingers causing a platform to raise the girl out of the room. 'Hey, she's looking right at me!' Nessa thought. 'And she almost looks scared... Why would they program that into basically a training video?'

"When learning how to do something to help someone, the best way to learn is to understand it from both sides!" The synthetic voice said, and in a puff of smoke and sparkles, nessa was sitting on the table with her pants off. She was confused about what she felt, and how everything could sound and feel completely real, it didn't even remotely feel like she was sitting in a fold out chair at a help desk...

The hands slowly pulled down her red panties (She was too panicked to realize how scary it was that the simulation knew what panties she was wearing) and pouring plenty of powder over her crotch. 'It's important to be soft and caring, but also firm. You don't want a little one squirming too much and falling off the table, so don't be afraid to hold onto one of their arms'. 

it was as she felt her legs being lifted up and felt a warm, cushiony diaper under her butt being taped up, that she tried pulling the helmet off of her head, but as her hands reached her head, she just felt hair...  "You may now exit the session by saying 'bye bye', or alternatively you can gain 5 good girl points if you want to know the process of changing a wet diaper from the other side!

She nearly shouted "Bye bye!", wanting to leave as soon as possible, but the embarrassment of saying it at all stopped her from speaking too loud. Suddenly she could once again feel that she was sitting, before she immediately ripped the helmet off of her head and set it on the desk. As much as she wanted to throw it across the room to get as far from it as possible, she didn't think management would take it well. "Please tell me I never have to use that thing again!" She asked Erin.

"Heh, yeah, sorry i didn't warn you that they feel so real, it looked like you were kinda freaking out..." Erin explained. He wrapped an eposed section of wire with tape before continuing. "Oh! They also go at like hyperspeed or something, so you'd barely even put on the helmet before you threw it off" Nessa looked at her phone to see if he was right and sure enough, it had been 4:01 when she'd put it on and it now read 4:02, despite it seemingly taking at least 5 minutes to get through.

After the entire experience, there was one question Nessa didn't want to ask, but was too curious to avoid. "...Um, what are good girl points?" Erin looked to the floor as she asked, and responded with "Oh. There's an employee store of sorts, where you could buy a longer break or a shorter shift, o-or something like not counting an accident on your chart, but none of the employees would need to do something like that obviously..." He said, and nessa ignored his obivous cover up and asked what they should do for the rest of the shift.

"Oh, we can just chill here untill someone comes to us with a question or comment or anything, this is one of the easiest shifts, probably why you were assigned to it." He explained, and for the next three hours they browsed their phones, with the occasional visitor asking where certain buildings were or what events were happening later that day. The one exception was when the girl came back for her stuffed animal, and it did make Nessa happy to see her so happy that her stuffy was safe and sound. 

Nessa yawned as she stood up from her chair, stretching and twisting to recover from sitting down most of the day. "I'll probably have to show you to your dorm. Are you ready to go now?" Erin asked, which she answered with a nod. 

They walked down one of the main paths through the park, with a multitude of rides, food carts, and gift shops. She couldn't help but notice how cheap everything was, and began wondering how they stayed in business... 

"Ice cream! Only $3 for a two scoop cone!" Shouted a vendor on the path. Nessa shifted her direction towards the cart, before Erin grabbed the neck of her shirt to stop her and whispered into her ear. "I know most of the other employees would just not tell you because they'd find it funny, but that ice cream is laced with a strong diuretic. It's meant to ease nervous guests who may be too nervous to enjoy themselves in the park"

Nessa nodded, wondering as they walked away from the cart if the girl who'd asked her for a change had been so nervous possibly because she'd tried that same ice cream and hadn't expected the result. Eventually they reached the dorms, though Erin stopped at the elevator and spoke. "Your room is 1-C, but mine's on the second floor. You should get a message in the morning for what your job will be, but hopefully we get the same one, you seem nice!"

Her face reddened slightly at the compliment. "Thanks, y-you too! Sleep well, i'm probably gonna fall asleep as soon as i get into my room" She answered back, waving as the door closed and she made her way to her room, sighing in relief as she entered, knowing her first day was finally over, and as an added bonus she was able to confirm that she'd have a room all to herself!

Just as the robot had said, her bags were right on the floor and no worse for wear. 'I guess i should unpack before bed, need to make sure everything's here.' And sure enough, just about everything had made it, most importantly her radio, though she wasn't sure how often or loudly she'd be allowed to play things on it.

'Huh, everything else is here, but the clothes bag seems pretty light... I dont' remember packing these?!' She thought, noticing two pairs of panties that she'd never seen; One being hello kitty themed, and one covered in little unicorns. As she picked them up, she noticed a note taped to the back of one, written in a fancy cursive that took longer than she'd like to admit to read. 

"Hello miss Nessa! 
Hopefully you've been informed of our potty chart system, but to discourage cheating, we've had to only leave you with three pairs of underwear, and should one become wet, it will be forfeit. Should all three suffer that fate, you'll have to wear oru special, super thin, extra comfortable training pants until you've demonstrated your maturity. And if you're worried about sanitarity, the contents of your hamper are washed and dried nightly, so it's perfectly fine. We hope you've had a great first day and really love being part of the team!" It finishes with a fancy seal of the park's logo.

She sighed, tossing the note in the trash and folding the underwear and making sure to tuck it way unerneath the rest of her clothes, deciding to wear her one normal pair again tomorrow. 'Well, i'll have to wear the immature ones at some point, but at least I won't have to worry about "Losing my panty privelage", I know how to keep my pants dry.' Nessa thought, as she pulled the blanket over herself and slowly drifted off to sleep...

[Author's notes: Sorry about any formattign errors, i write my stories in wordpad then copy paste.
Also, i'm still working on the supercut of a little's guide to staying independant, it's just taking a while because i'm rewriting every chapter line by line, adding in a special bonus 'what if' chapter, and adding three or four epilogues depending on which girl she chooses, but i'm getting there!

• Like 7

Really interesting world building.... Not sure if protag failed to do her research or if the park is deliberately hiding things... Doesn't seem like employees get much training? Not going to lie I would probably quit over having to change someone, especially if it was a guy...  ??‍♀️

• Like 1
On 10/26/2022 at 4:07 PM, Star Voyager said:

"Um... who is that? That suit looks so real, am Ii going to have to wear something like that?" She asked, crossing her fingers praying she wouldn't have to. Erin looked nervous and not really sure what to say. "Those are the mascots, and in the few months Ii've been here I've only had to do it a few times, and even then I was able to choose which one Ii wanted, but even then it was... Intense." They reached the counter and picked up a few slices of pizza before he continued. "All Ii can say is hopefully neither of us have to wear one of those..."

What happened here? All of a sudden you are using "li" when you mean "I."

On 10/29/2022 at 5:50 PM, kerry said:

What happened here? All of a sudden you are using "li" when you mean "I."

Simple explanation: I usually share my stories and chapters with a few friends before posting, and usually prefer to do my own proofreading, but this time one of those friends sent back a proofread version with words crossed out, and every time i used i they'd have Ito let me know i'd misssed a capitalization.

Well, for some reason everything they strikethrought was light blue, and i couldn't use that version, so i copypasted it into basic text and back, but then the strikethroughed text looked pretty similar, so i missed a few Ii 's.

It's a mistake that won't be repeated as i usually prefer to proofread for myself so i can catch and learn from mistakes rather than handing it off to someone else, but it's also a rather unique and unfortunate mistake