LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Can You Wear A Dirty Diaper For

In the subject you said "dirty" but in the message you said "pee", so I'm not sure what you mean. I think of "dirty" as meaning the diaper's been pooped in. In that case, you shouldn't stay in it too long, as the bacteria from the poop will make skin irritants and you might get a rash. An hour is okay, two hours might be pushing it.

If it's just pee, though, you can stay in it much longer. I often wear a wet diaper for anywhere from 8 to 12 hours.

Very often have to stay wet for most of the day as changing facilities are very difficult to come by (clean and private one's that I am prepared to use !) and also finding the time to change can be a problem. :badmood:

Have had to go for 10 hours before, but that is not funny as that sort of time period leads to leaks and that is worrying. :o

As for "2"'s that is an immediate change :blush: or the bottom gets so very sore that it is painful.

It seems to be a little bit individual, depending on the sensitivity of your skin. As Nappyloon points out, the biggest concern is leaks...especially if you are out in public. It isn't even a matter of being caught, as it just seems rude to expose people to that...(if being 'caught' isn't a concern!)...and pee dripping down your leg may be a turn-on to some, but again I don't think that's real desireable :(

im new to wearing diapers and im curious if right after u pee in a diaper u have to change it right away or can u wait a couple of hrs.thx

I only pee in a diaper. I keep it on until it is full. The only time I would change when it isn't completely full is at night when I change into my nighttime diaper or if I need to have a fresh diaper due to a schedule issue. In other words, the diaper I’m currently wearing won’t last long enough.

During the day it could easily be 4 or 5 hours.

It seems to be a little bit individual, depending on the sensitivity of your skin. As Nappyloon points out, the biggest concern is leaks...especially if you are out in public. It isn't even a matter of being caught, as it just seems rude to expose people to that...(if being 'caught' isn't a concern!)...and pee dripping down your leg may be a turn-on to some, but again I don't think that's real desireable :(

Oh God, I HATE when I've waited too long or gotten stuck without changing, and I pee and it runs down my legs.

I often awake around 1:00 am in the morning or so and find my night diapers wet. I then will wear them all night and not change until after breakfast and coffee in the morning. On weekends that is sometimes as late as 10:00 am.

Now dirty diapers are a different story. I like to wear them at least an hour. It takes awhile to get that nice bubbling sensation of the poo working around my bottom and other parts. I love the feeling! I have noticed that after 3 hours things begin to start giving me a burning sensation. On a very few times I have filled my diapers just before going to bed. There is now way I should get to change out of a nice dry night diapers just for messing. I have worn them all night on several occassions but have gotten quit a rash.

Pottypanties

im new to wearing diapers and im curious if right after u pee in a diaper u have to change it right away or can u wait a couple of hrs.thx

Anyone know the dimensions of site 7