LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nervous about telling my wife

Zoey

I’ve been an Abdl for years—as long as I can remember, and for much of my life I’ve tried to keep it on the DL. I got married a few years ago to a wonderful woman, and I recently revealed the “mommy” portion of the kink. She had me breastfeed, asked me to call her mommy, the whole deal. She was really into it, though I didn’t mention anything about diapers at that point. I’m still feeling terrified. Do I tell her the rest, or do I take this slow?

• Like 5

I think you are most of the way there. Try and gauge her comfort level with it. Maybe start by asking how she likes playing mommy, and depending, follow up with if she would like to take it further. If she really liked it then diapers are not that big a step. Best of luck. 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I recently revealed the “mommy” portion of the kink. She had me breastfeed, asked me to call her mommy, the whole deal. She was really into it, though I didn’t mention anything about diapers at that point. I’m still feeling terrified. Do I tell her the rest, or do I take this slow?

If she had you breastfeed, had you call her mommy and was really into it then she's clearly open minded about your kink so why not go all in and tell her about the diapers?

• Like 3

I agree with @Apache Raccoon, for what it's worth. She seems really cool and open-minded. You've already stepped over a major inhibition for some people, in her being willing to playact a parental role in the boudoir - some people get totally turned off by that. I have a buddy who's wife likes to call him "daddy" during romance, and it took him a while to get over that. But I digress.

You might want to be a bit subtle, and say something like, "I'm really enjoying this, so if it's okay with you, I'd like to bring in a few more props - pacifier, etc - and maybe dress up a bit when we do this thing."

If she says "Yes, that would be fine...", then I'd say the door is open to putting a diaper on for the session - you are engaging in age play and taking on the role of a baby, so diapers are a natural fit. I would probably avoid immediately going messy or anything like that - baby steps, as they say. Some people might be fine with the "costume" aspect of it, but turned off by the biological realities. Maybe say you feel like peeing, the second time you bring diapers into the game, if the first time around, she was cool with you wearing them. Don't be ultra-demanding about being changed, etc - see how cool she is with taking on the mommy role and how demanding she wants it to be. 

In lock-step with that, figure out what she likes and offer it to her, so that nobody feels like the only one "giving" in the relationship. If she legit is really into being the mommy, then you've won the lottery, because everybody wins. But if she wants to watch a romantic comedy or tour a winery or get a couples massage or whatever, make sure you do that with her, so that when it's time for her to take care of her baby boy, she feels like she's been looked after. 

My wife puts up with me wearing diapers 24/7 but she's not into it at all, although she has taken to buying me diaper-related supplies, like creams and baby powder. She once bought me actual diapers, they were awful Tena ones from the drug store that were on sale and she thought maybe I'd like them. It was cute, though, and I appreciated the thought! I wore them gratefully for her. 

• Like 4

I agree with all the above - you could be pushing at an open door here.  In any event you should sound out the waters a bit further, imho.  I would if I were in your position, anyway.  As long as you approach it tentatively rather than dogmatically, focussing on keeping her happy rather than yourself, there's a good chance she'll react positively.  Just don't go faster than she's ready for.  It worked for me, anyway!

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Zoey said:

I’ve been an Abdl for years—as long as I can remember, and for much of my life I’ve tried to keep it on the DL. I got married a few years ago to a wonderful woman, and I recently revealed the “mommy” portion of the kink. She had me breastfeed, asked me to call her mommy, the whole deal. She was really into it, though I didn’t mention anything about diapers at that point. I’m still feeling terrified. Do I tell her the rest, or do I take this slow?

@Zoey

I also believe that since you seem to be more than halfway there, because she already knows about your kink to a certain level, and actually indulges you and lets you engage like that, then you are most of the way there. If she is already showing you tendencies where she's babying you to a certain level, adding the diapers is no different than just saying that you are basically both completing the circle.

The problem would be if your significant other did not know of your kink, and did not know of your ABDL status, and you've had to start from the ground up period since she already knows of the tendencies that she is aware of, all you're doing is basically saying to her basically that you're wearing diapers, or that you're using them and wearing them, and once that part is complete, you would be all set. I don't think in my personal opinion, that she would think any less of you because you were telling her that you were going to wear diapers. I think that basically all you need to do is just tell her the rest of it, bring it forward the same way that you would have done it when you told her about your kink in the first place. I would assume that she is going to be very very open to the fact that you are going to tell her something, because she's already allowing you to indulge in a fantasy, and she is already a mommy anyway, so I would think that there wouldn't be too much overstretch. You already are more than 90% there.

So I  would tell her exactly what's going on, and I probably wouldn't worry about it, just tell her the truth, if she's already indulging you, the only thing that you're adding is the fact that you are a diaper lover, and if she is actually loving you up the way that she is, then that isn't too far of a stretch. The only problem would be is if she didn't understand either way, and she wasn't accepting of your kink.

So I would tell your significant other exactly what you want to tell her, and I'm sure that based on what you have told me that it wouldn't be too much of a stretch! Just do it in a way that makes sense to you, and just be honest with her from the start. You already halfway there anyway, so it's not too much of a big deal in my opinion!

Brian

• Like 2