LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cleaning Up

Ever heard of a diaper wipe? :P I mean thats what you clean a baby with that wears diapers so seems logical that you could use the same. Darn now I sound like spock. Anyway they make them in adult sizes as well if you so determine for your need.

I always carry a travel pack of them with me where ever I go, they come in real handy for lots of clean up needs not just the diaper time.

Hey everyone after peeing in a diaper whats the best way to clean up if u cant take a bath right away

I only pee in my diapers and for the most part, there is no cleanup between changes unless I'm going from a cloth diaper and plastic pants, to a disposable. If its from disposable to disposable, no wiping is needed.

I do take a shower at least twice a day. One very hot days, it may be 3.

After a shower I do spray an anti-fungal (Jock-itch) spray to my butt to prevent any type of problem. This is an issue when there is a lot of sweat. Urine itself doesn't seem to cause any skin problems.

I've found that it's a good idea to use a baby wipe or else a washcloth and some bar soap to wash after you pee and change. If you've just been in a wet diaper for a couple hours, a warm washcloth with some soap and a good wiping might do. If you've been in a wet diaper for a while, like over night, it's a really good idea to wash well with soap and hot water. The skin is pouris and will absorb moisture, including urine. Sometimes if a person dosen't clean well after each diaper change they can bathe and scrub but still smell a little like urine because the skin has absorbed it.

A good washcloth with some heavy duty soap is what I use, no one has complained that I smell, so I can only assume that it works well.

Best thing is always to have a bath/shower if possible as this is so much more thorough. :D

Like the others say, a good "clean up" product will usually do a good enough job to prevent any unwelcome odours.