LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emergency Packs In Ukraine Elevators

It is not about land and it is not about power or at least not 100% about power. There is a civil war in Ukraine. One part of ukranians are backed with NATO, another is backed with Russia. Why this happened? It is really long story but you cannot find truth in civil war. Just imagine that you cannot speak in your language, you cannot teach your children in your language, you cannot create a party that would represent you in a parlament but you and your parents and grand parents has been leaved on that land for ages. Ukraine was offered to become another Switzerland: neutral and federative but Ukraine declained. So the process of decay of Soviet Union is not over. Some territories will be with Russia, some will be independant, some might be with Poland. Time will tell but war, especially civil war like this is a completelly mess.

Yes, I'm russian, but I think you should know how it looks from within conflict.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Diaper_user said:

It is not about land and it is not about power or at least not 100% about power. There is a civil war in Ukraine. One part of ukranians are backed with NATO, another is backed with Russia. Why this happened? It is really long story but you cannot find truth in civil war. Just imagine that you cannot speak in your language, you cannot teach your children in your language, you cannot create a party that would represent you in a parlament but you and your parents and grand parents has been leaved on that land for ages. Ukraine was offered to become another Switzerland: neutral and federative but Ukraine declained. So the process of decay of Soviet Union is not over. Some territories will be with Russia, some will be independant, some might be with Poland. Time will tell but war, especially civil war like this is a completelly mess.

Yes, I'm russian, but I think you should know how it looks from within conflict.

I'm sorry but it's not a civil war.   That implies that this is a domestic conflict, and the Russian Army are trying to defend the peace.  It might be what is said in Russia, because we were told the same thing about Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Grenada, and Chile (the list is long).   This is 100% one country making an unprovoked attack on another sovereign nation because Putin has become senile, and nobody in Russia who has power is willing to stop him.  it is scary as F, and what is happening to Ukraine is criminal.  The fact that people will freeze and potentially need to use adult diapers is criminal.  It's a desperate act by the Russian military because they are getting their asses handed to them by Ukrainian defenders, and have had to resort to terrorist actions for some reason.

BTW- this war is already lost by Russians, especially if Putin's goal was to reunite the Soviet Union.   Russians and Ukrainians will never unite in our lifetime.  It is not just this generation that will despise Russia, because the next 4 generations after that will despise Russia as well.   The only way they could maintain control over Ukraine is to maintain a huge occupational force that will destroy the Russian economy.   The sad part is how useless this all was.  Ukraine has never posed a threat to Russia, and won't in the future.  Even if they become a member of NATO, the threat to Russia is minimal.   Nothing about this has been necessary, nor productive.

• Like 1
On 10/26/2022 at 3:49 AM, spark said:

Ukraine has never posed a threat to Russia, and won't in the future.

Not a military threat if you're sensible enough to realise that NATO definitely isn't looking to start a war with Russia. If you're not sensible, then you'd see a potential NATO country that shares a lot of border with your country across terrain that is fairly easily traversed.

The aspect that has come up very little is that Ukraine had begun to properly explore its oil reserve sometime before Russia took Crimea to scare off the investments of big oil companies. If oil production had kicked off in Ukraine at larger scale, it could have made a sizeable dent to Russia's share in the oil market, particularly the oil sold to Europe. I believe this war was more about financial aspects to begin with, but Putin grossly underestimated how much the war would unite the West to sanction Russia and provide weapons to Ukraine. Russian troll factories hadn't quite done their job well enough.

This some of the best content I've seen on the matter so far: