LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teenage identifies as cat

You know, anyone who identifies as a cat is a real pussy!

OK, was my joke Punny?  NO??? Well then I'll see myself out... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love to go to that school and be wheeled in the front door in a buggy dressed in my baby clothes and diapered while my mom hands them my diaper bag then walks off after kissing me ???. Sure what can they say. If they allow someone to act like a cat ? why not allow someone to act like a baby ?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
On 10/20/2022 at 3:35 AM, deewet said:

I hate to disagree with Elfy but I live in Minnesota, and my grandson goes to a high school in our district that does tolerate a kid who believes he is a cat, to the point that they have installed a litter box in a space just for that kid to use.  

Keep in mind, this is Mn, not the rest of the US that has allowed this to happen, and by that I mean to say the school administration and the parents!  I do not blame the kid as much as his responsible elders as trust me, kids will push as far as they are allowed to making a point!

I will add that we have a school board election coming up in a few weeks and I for one am voting for some overall changes, I hope the majority of the community feels the same way but we will soon find that out!

DON'T BELEIVE JOE ROGAN: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-furries-rogan-litterbox/fact-check-no-evidence-of-schools-accommodating-furries-with-litter-boxes-idUSL1N31J1KT

I've taught for20 years, don't give me this BS when you have ZERO evidence for it.  And don't give me "My district installed litter boxes for kids."   Unless you have physically been there, or have the PHYSICAL minutes from the school board meeting that authorized the installment of litter boxes at the school.   I sick and tired of people pedaling this BS.  You either are doing this for a point, which makes you a troll, or you actually believe this crap, and that make a F-ing fool.

THERE IS ZERO CHANCE that a comprehensive public High School would install litter boxes for furries.  A lot of high schools are installing gender-neutral bathrooms.  My school has a few, but we have 3000 students.  They get used because it is the nicest toilet on campus for students.  I believe there is also 100% chance that some people will get butt hurt over this, and make up stories like litter boxes at high schools.  Along with that, there are people so dumb that they actually believe that crap because it plays in to whatever BS agenda they have.  People are F-ing idiots.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, spark said:

DON'T BELEIVE JOE ROGAN: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-furries-rogan-litterbox/fact-check-no-evidence-of-schools-accommodating-furries-with-litter-boxes-idUSL1N31J1KT

I've taught for20 years, don't give me this BS when you have ZERO evidence for it.  And don't give me "My district installed litter boxes for kids."   Unless you have physically been there, or have the PHYSICAL minutes from the school board meeting that authorized the installment of litter boxes at the school.   I sick and tired of people pedaling this BS.  You either are doing this for a point, which makes you a troll, or you actually believe this crap, and that make a F-ing fool.

THERE IS ZERO CHANCE that a comprehensive public High School would install litter boxes for furries.  A lot of high schools are installing gender-neutral bathrooms.  My school has a few, but we have 3000 students.  They get used because it is the nicest toilet on campus for students.  I believe there is also 100% chance that some people will get butt hurt over this, and make up stories like litter boxes at high schools.  Along with that, there are people so dumb that they actually believe that crap because it plays in to whatever BS agenda they have.  People are F-ing idiots.

I'll second this. There's no evidence of cat boxes created for furries. What's going on is that certain influencers online are spreading this narrative as a stealth attack on LGBTQIA+ folks. 

There is however one little kernel of truth. In some schools they do have cat litter on hand, but for a very dark reason. 

There are buckets of kitty litter for students to go in if they're locked down with an active shooter, which seems to happen in this country every other week. 

Other uses for the litter are cleaning up blood and or vomit.  

Like I said, dark. And weaponizing this to attack mainly trans folks as well as our educators is just disgusting. 

• Like 3