LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am i Oversensitive?

When my best friend I have known for 20 years doesn't talk to me for a day (its on whatsapp now that we are not a few kilometers from each other anymore) I start feeling like I've done something wrong. The record was three weeks, and for the record that turned out to be a misunderstanding.

Expecting to talk everyday is pretty unreasonable unless you have something to actually say. Like, if I started texting my friends "Hello" out of the blue with nothing to actually say except small talk I'm sure they would would stop replying as well :D

23 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

When my best friend I have known for 20 years doesn't talk to me for a day (its on whatsapp now that we are not a few kilometers from each other anymore) I start feeling like I've done something wrong. The record was three weeks, and for the record that turned out to be a misunderstanding.

Without any other information to go on I would have to say yes, you are being a little bit oversensitive. Can you honestly tell me that you have been in contact with this person every single day for 20 years? I'm willing to be there have been times you were not in contact with them. 

If it's bothering you this much I would ask if you think you might be having codependency or attachment issues. Are you feeling anxiety about being alone, do you have abandonment issues relating to incidents in your childhood, etc?