LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want Baby To Feel Self Conscious?

dlsafrica

Honestly this is so true, nothing makes me more embarrassed(in a fun way) than knowing my diaper is super obvious. Tight pajamas are good but my favorite is a short skirt or dress, bonus if it just peeks out while i move around doing my chores. 

7 hours ago, Baby-Ruby23 said:

Honestly this is so true, nothing makes me more embarrassed(in a fun way) than knowing my diaper is super obvious. Tight pajamas are good but my favorite is a short skirt or dress, bonus if it just peeks out while i move around doing my chores. 

Oh yes love that look, nothing like a peaking diaper, it shows just how much a baby you are

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

this is great too with tight shorts. actually the clothes dont have to be tight necessarily just as long as the diaper rises very high up, like to the belly button, clearly youre a big baby if someone sees that

I KNOW right?! That's actually my FAVORITE thing about wearing diapers! That's why I LOVE wearing diapers that ride high, because they make me feel SO BABYISH! I love it when my diaper's sticking out high in the back of my pants for the world to see. LOL!?????? And it has to go up past my belly button, that's a must for me!????♥️??♥️?????

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

Short dresses and skirts with a diaper were made to go together!

Thick "babyDoll" diaper so that she cannot colose or cross her legs above the knee,  Also, you can go so long between changes that she will smell a bit.  Usethe rubber diaper under it that she feels all over her chastity area and babydolls and short, "baby length"; dresses and skirts that just cover  the 4 ;rubber panties; about halfway to the knee,, also made of rubber Use baby powder so that they do not stick and  to her so that they rub on the body They will make a "ssh"ing sound that everyone can hear Tell them that she is such a wetter that she needs to be dressed all in rubber so that she keeps her wet to herself. Make sure she is a spectacular little blonde. Check her diaper  in front of just everybody by lifting her little skirt and feeling under her rubber panties while complaining what a heavy wetter she is being sure to use her name prominently so it becomes part of hw she feels.If you must punish her for anything, do it by tickling her in front of persons until she can just about move. You can make it last much longer than spankings as well as all over her body Tell other laides that if Baby's rubber panties show, they can feel them all they want The dresses, skirts and baby dolls must cover the panties, albeit just about so that Baby can keep them from showing if she makes some effort so that when they do show and she gets felt up it is her own ittle fault The difference between a babydoll and a "sissydoll" is that a sissydoll lets the panties show no matter what and a proper babydoll covers the panties fully. This lets baby know who is the Queen around here and who is the Babygirl

However "baby" and "self-conscious" do not go together, I do not think that you can be self-conscious until you are about 4 though you are conscious of things around you and things you are doing as you are turning 3. At 4, you understand what is being done to you. Therefore, you would be relying on  post-toddler psychology to generate self consciousness. What you are doing is saying "if  a baby/toddler were self conscious, this is what  I think it would be like"; imposing adult level processes on a scenario where no such could exist. This would have a negative affect on immersion since this is being "edited" by an adult-level function

• Like 2

Around the house with my wife, if the kids are out or in bed, I'll often wear just a diaper, but if it's cool and I want something over it, then I like snug pajamas or shorts, and shortish t-shirts, so that the diaper is obvious under the bottoms and stands up at my waistline. I also have onesie pajamas that are snug and that make my diaper fairly obvious. That's strictly at home, though - when I go out, I always wear a t-shirt style onesie and oversized trousers or shorts. I don't think my wife would appreciate me in a short skirt or baby dress... don't have the legs for it. Now if I could talk her into wearing that... but alas, she's not into diapers. She's willing to put up with me wearing them, but that's it. 

14 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Therefore, you would be relying on  post-toddler psychology to generate self consciousness. What you are doing is saying "if  a baby/toddler were self conscious, this is what  I think it would be like"; imposing adult level processes on a scenario where no such could exist. This would have a negative affect on immersion since this is being "edited" by an adult-level function

My self-consciousness about wearing diapers didn't start, as far as I know, until I was probably 4 or 5 - having no memory of anything prior to that, I couldn't say for sure, anyway. But I have seen younger kids get upset over a diaper check; around age 3, some kids start to realize that some kids wear diapers, and some don't. Others are oblivious and unconcerned. My nephew was being diapered for bed at age 3, and would cry and throw a fit when being led by my sister to say goodnight to everyone, after his diaper was on - he didn't want his older cousins to know he still slept in diapers. He probably has no memory of that now, but, at the time, I would say he was experiencing self-consciousness. But I've never met a 2-year-old who cared what anyone thought of what they were wearing. 

I have two memories of being diapered at either the late 2's or early 3's and I did not have any peelings about it, it was just there

Well, we know gender identity starts in the late 3's so that may be when some kind of self consciouness comes in. Other mdmories I have are of being outside and uncomfortably warm and my 3rd birthday and I did not have any feelings about myself. The only feelings I remember are being curious

On 10/26/2022 at 3:23 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Thick "babyDoll" diaper so that she cannot colose or cross her legs above the knee,  Also, you can go so long between changes that she will smell a bit.  Usethe rubber diaper under it that she feels all over her chastity area and babydolls and short, "baby length"; dresses and skirts that just cover  the 4 ;rubber panties; about halfway to the knee,, also made of rubber Use baby powder so that they do not stick and  to her so that they rub on the body They will make a "ssh"ing sound that everyone can hear Tell them that she is such a wetter that she needs to be dressed all in rubber so that she keeps her wet to herself. Make sure she is a spectacular little blonde. Check her diaper  in front of just everybody by lifting her little skirt and feeling under her rubber panties while complaining what a heavy wetter she is being sure to use her name prominently so it becomes part of hw she feels.If you must punish her for anything, do it by tickling her in front of persons until she can just about move. You can make it last much longer than spankings as well as all over her body Tell other laides that if Baby's rubber panties show, they can feel them all they want The dresses, skirts and baby dolls must cover the panties, albeit just about so that Baby can keep them from showing if she makes some effort so that when they do show and she gets felt up it is her own ittle fault The difference between a babydoll and a "sissydoll" is that a sissydoll lets the panties show no matter what and a proper babydoll covers the panties fully. This lets baby know who is the Queen around here and who is the Babygirl

However "baby" and "self-conscious" do not go together, I do not think that you can be self-conscious until you are about 4 though you are conscious of things around you and things you are doing as you are turning 3. At 4, you understand what is being done to you. Therefore, you would be relying on  post-toddler psychology to generate self consciousness. What you are doing is saying "if  a baby/toddler were self conscious, this is what  I think it would be like"; imposing adult level processes on a scenario where no such could exist. This would have a negative affect on immersion since this is being "edited" by an adult-level function

Maybe that's why the term is adult baby? 

• Like 1

Not unless it has changed over the past 34 years or so "Adult" merely meant the physical state, "Baby" was the deisired mental state. The problem always was that the adult brain is not the baby brain. t get anywhere near the state of a baby's brain, you have to be stoned out of your mind. Since the adult level brain cannot function at the baby's level i inserts what it thinks or wants into that experience that a baby is incapable of. The upshot of all of this is the lack of authenticity. Another thing is that the adult brain is "editing" the experience, which, at some level, is recgnized therefore lessening the immersion since there is a desired outcome, which is not lpossible ink a baby's brain

This is not a problem with a "little" 4 and up, since there are some of the higher functions of feeling and thinking, known by Paget as either "impressionistic or "pre-operational" and at about age 7-1/2 or so, "single operational" stage. This can have a complete personality so both authenticity and immersion are possible

Rosale bent, offered as proof that her "baby" was truely at the infantile level, the fact that she (the baby) would do something like shake the rattle or gaze at something for nearly an hour.. That kind of thing is not possible for an infant and it would move on to something else after about a minute or so. I have some memories from about the time I was to turn 3 and they are mostly sensory with no though, or, at most, wordless curiosity, being drawn to an object that interested me  without the idea of "me". In one memory, I am in a field of gry soil and pices of straw. If I try to expand or look to my right, what is see is a scene that would not exist for another 10 years, and it may not even be in that spot. The street alongside which the houses would be built would not be made until I was 5, some 2+ years later and I may not even have been standing in the area where I would see that scene. I could have been standing on the spot where one of the houses would be built. the only reference I have for beyond our backyard at that time is "the corn field". I do remember that I was uncomfortably warm, though I did not know thosse words, only the sensation. I donot remember leaving our house or returning to it so I have no idea of the route we took to get there

On 10/25/2022 at 12:15 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

this is great too with tight shorts. actually the clothes dont have to be tight necessarily just as long as the diaper rises very high up, like to the belly button, clearly youre a big baby if someone sees that

That's so me. My t-shirts are kept short and they make it so impossible for me to hide my diapers. It's why at home, my diapers are exposed openly for anyone to diaper check me and it clearly let's everyone know I am an adult baby.

On 10/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I KNOW right?! That's actually my FAVORITE thing about wearing diapers! That's why I LOVE wearing diapers that ride high, because they make me feel SO BABYISH! I love it when my diaper's sticking out high in the back of my pants for the world to see. LOL!?????? And it has to go up past my belly button, that's a must for me!????♥️??♥️?????

And that's what makes me feel like a baby and not an adult, grown up and big kid. wearing diapers that ride high and sticking out of the back of my pants to let everyone know I am an adult baby and not ashamed to be in diapers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

That's so me. My t-shirts are kept short and they make it so impossible for me to hide my diapers. It's why at home, my diapers are exposed openly for anyone to diaper check me and it clearly let's everyone know I am an adult baby.

And that's what makes me feel like a baby and not an adult, grown up and big kid. wearing diapers that ride high and sticking out of the back of my pants to let everyone know I am an adult baby and not ashamed to be in diapers.

That's really good buddy! That's exactly like me too! Oh and if you're confused by the question marks, just know that those used to be emojis in my post. They tuned to question mark question marks for whatever reason, I don't know why.??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's really good buddy! That's exactly like me too! Oh and if you're confused by the question marks, just know that those used to be emojis in my post. They tuned to question mark question marks for whatever reason, I don't know why.??

That's me all the time and normal for me at home. I don't wear long shirts because they can hide my diapers and being an adult baby I am never allowed to hide them.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

That's me all the time and normal for me at home. I don't wear long shirts because they can hide my diapers and being an adult baby I am never allowed to hide them.

I'm glad you're so comfortable with being a baby!??????♥️?? I just wish I was an ACTUAL BABY!?????

1 minute ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I'm glad you're so comfortable with being a baby!??????♥️?? I just wish I was an ACTUAL BABY!?????

Being an adult baby makes being diapered and incontinent so much easier to deal with. Plus, I don't have to be potty trained.

• Like 1