LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safety In The Sky

Hi! I’m new here ☺️ but I’ve been posting to Changing Mirror for a bit. Thought some of my stories from there would be enjoyed here! 

- K ?

Chapter 1: “Happy Travels”

A short story based on a recent article I saw about Chinese Airlines asking their flight attendants to wear diapers in the name of “safety” from Covid...

Seated in first class I watch the passengers lumber by on their way to their own seats. Looking at the staff I can’t help but find myself wondering if and who might be wearing the “safety” diapers the airline is pushing on their flight attendants. Strangely it’s only the females that they have pushed this idea on. 

I’ve decided that I’d like to see this for myself so I’ve subjected myself to a pan pacific flight. 

I’ve been looking at the flight attendants and have been pleased to see that all of them are women, pretty, young, and there is a mix of races represented. The flight crew is a male pilot, female copilot, and male navigator. 

Looking at the uniform pants of the copilot I’m certain she isn’t wearing a diaper. No room for anything else in those tight slacks. Oh! I almost forgot.. I have the ability to make things happen. You can call it mind control, or magic, or whatever but the reality is that I can make reality be whatever I want it to be. For instance, the copilot wasn’t wearing form fitting slacks when I boarded the plane. She had what I thought was a nice ass so I made her pants tighter so I could appreciate it more. No big deal. This kind of thing is usually what I do. Make little improvements to things I see. Like her pants, if her ass wasn’t what I wanted to see when I made her pants tighter I would simply MAKE it the way I wanted it. 

I do this all the time. Most of the time the subject doesn’t know I’ve done anything, I give them blonde hair and “boom” they’ve always been a blonde. Sometimes I let them know I’ve made a change. For instance I’m sitting in first class. That wasn’t the ticket I bought but it’s where I’m sitting now. The person that was supposed to sit here is a woman named Janice. She’s not important to my trip but she IS important to my story of letting people know I made a change. See Janice and I “met” as I was standing in line at TSA. I’d just put my bin on the roller and was about to step in the body scanner when she pushed passed me and said she was in a hurry. The TSA agent asked her to step back as I was next and she basically pitched a fit saying that she was a first class passenger and rich and blah blah blah... When the TSA agent tried to be cordial she kept browbeating him and being rude. An older woman asked her to please calm down and be more kind and Janice turned to her and called her a dried up old prune. Now I don’t mind someone being rude to me. I don’t like it when they are rude to others, but to insult a really sweet old woman was more than I felt like allowing today so I quickly made a few changes. Three changes specifically:

1 I decided that Janice and the kind woman (Marie) should exchange breasts. Janice’s firm fake DDs became Cs but I went ahead and let her keep her former skin so the Cs she now sports are soft, sagging sacks with nipples that face outward. 

2 I averaged Janice and Marie’s ages so while Janice instantly aged from 35 to 53, Marie picked up the youth from her 72 to 53. Marie’s body firmed up while Janice picked up 30 lbs, wrinkled, and she felt tired.

3 I gave Marie ALL of the sex drive while she gave Janice all of her sexual history. So Marie’s nipples and areola tightened up and lightened since she never breastfed 6 children while Janice’s soft saggy breasts lost two more cup sizes become empty sacks of skin with dark thick nipples toughened up from breastfeeding and pointing straight down. And speaking of 6 kids... Marie’s vagina tightened up and became slippery like a college girl and Janice’s became dry, loose, with lips that flopped over the sides of the thong panties she wears sagging almost two inches beyond.. Meat Curtains for sure if I were being vulgar about it. 

So Marie didn’t notice her youth return and breasts expand. The rest of the world didn’t notice either. She was just a sexy 53 year old woman with the sex drive of a high school virgin boy and she always had been. But Janice I let know precisely what happened. I let her remember her body before and even left her in the same outfit she’d been wearing before. Her empty tits rolling around in her far too big bra with a shirt that showed her former cleavage now hanging limply exposing her stretch marked flat chest. Her belly pushing out over her tan slacks that now highlights her sagging ham-hock ass and fat thighs. She complained that she’d go to the police and I laughed her off. “What shall you tell them Janice? That a man made you age, gave your tits to another woman and added 30 lbs to you? Pull out your license, that IS you now.”

She reached in her wallet and looked at her license and Sure enough. Janice is 53, 5’9” 30 lbs heavier with graying roots..

She looked back at me with fear in her eyes followed by rage. She started yelling when I stopped her with a wave of my hand and let her know that she might want to head to the nearest pharmacy since I let her have Marie’s weak bladder from so many children. “You must be careful when you sneeze, strain too hard, or even yell or you might have an accident Janice.” Janice looked at her tan slacks and a small wet spot appeared... “See? Better hurry, but don’t run! Hate to leave a trail behind you.” 

Janice turned and quickly walked away leaving her carryon in the bin along with her ticket. I quickly made the name change to her ticket a reality and now here I am, first class! 

So back my flight staff.. Let’s see.. I have a total flight attendant staff of 8. 5 Asian, let’s just say they are your stereotypical pretty Asian women. Dark black hair, thin, average curves though one has pretty big boobs for her size. All around 5’3”-5’6”. 2 American women. One is a “California girl” 5’7” blonde, tan, clearly fake boobs and nice hips. The other a Hispanic woman with awesome curves, dark hair with blonde highlights, think Shakira but with big boobs. The last is a red head, Irish maybe? She’s tall, with decent curves and pale skin with freckles. All in all I like what I’m seeing. So let’s see who the first class FA will be... Ah! It’s the tallest Asian with the big boobs.. wonder if she’s wearing a diaper. Once we’re in the air I think I’ll find out! 

All of the flight attendants wear the same uniform. Based off of the North Korean style they are navy blue with a round cap, navy blue short sleeved jacket with buttons on the front and gold trim, navy blue below the knee length semi form fitted skirts, nude hose, and low heeled shoes. While they aren’t “sexy” they certainly are flattering to most body types. We will see if we can give a couple updates to them as we travel together. 

“Excuse me miss.” I say as my 1st Class attendant passes by.

“Yes sir?” 

“What’s your name?” 

“It’s Lin sir. Can I do anything for you?” 

“Actually I had a question about your airline and the flight attendants.” 

“I can answer your questions Sir, what would you like to know?”

“Well for starters I wanted to know if you are all supposed to be wearing the diapers the airline spoke about in the press.”

Lin is taken back by the personal question I asked her and she immediately looks towards her skirt to see if somehow I could see anything. 

“Sir, that’s not an appropriate question.. Now excuse me.” She starts to walk away so I push..

“Lin stop.” 

She does..

“Now I asked you a question and it would be quite rude if you to ignore a customer.”

Lin suddenly looks concerned instead of mad and steps close to my seat. She leans in and whispers “Yes sir, I’m wearing a diaper.” Her face blushing..

“I see.” I look at her skirt and honestly couldn’t tell. “Well you could’ve fooled me.”

Lin smiles and says “Oh good, I am very self conscious that someone can tell.”

“Tell me, do all of you wear them? I heard it was company policy.”

“We are supposed to..” she leans in again. “But a few of our crew refuses to wear them.” 

“Oh my. Such rebels. Tell me who doesn’t wear them.”

“Well neither of the Americans of course, too proud. Then her (she points as one of the Asians walks by) and the redhead said she’d never do it.”

“But the rest of you are good girls and do what you’re told.”

She gives a confused smile like she can’t tell if that was a compliment or an insult.. 

“Um yes. We follow the guidance.” 

“Ok, so tell me this. Do any of you actually use them?” 

She blushes but answers “Yes sir, these flights are far too long for us to hold our urine for the duration of the flight.”

“True. So you pee in your diaper and then go change it?”

“Not right away, we finish whatever we are doing and then go change them.”

“Why?”

“Why what sir?”

“Why bother changing them? If you still have hours of travel left you will just end up using the clean one. Seems wasteful.”

“Uh oh well, we don’t want to walk around in a wet diaper..”

“Oh? Why not? It seems like it would be kinda warm so why change?”

“Well they are warm Sir, but that isn’t sanitary. We would get a rash from being wet.” 

“Oh? I didn’t realize. Babies don’t get rashes just from a little wetness in their diapers.”

“Because babies don’t have..” her blush intensifies.. “Hair down there.”

“Oh! So you ladies all have lots of hair that holds the pee?”

“Well not lots but.. I mean I have some, but.”

“Here, trace the outline of where your hair is on your skirt.”

She takes her finger and draws a rectangle on the front of her skirt. 

“That’s a large patch you have there. So how about I fix your problem for you. Would you like me to make it to where you don’t have to worry about a rash?”

“Yes sir? I don’t want a rash.” She answers confused..

“Ok. Go get all the staff together for me and I’ll address this issue with all of you.”

Ten minutes later I’m standing in the spacious galley area of the plane with all 8 attendants. 

“Ladies, Lin tells me that most of you won’t wear the diapers that the airline instructed you to wear.” They all start looking at each other the ones diapered blush since they are wearing them and the others look insulted that I’m discussing it.

“She tells me that you that do wear them, use them and then change them as soon as possible.”

The four diapered FAs all nod.

“You, you’re diapered; tell me why you change yours so fast instead of just using the same one the entire flight.” 

The shy little FA replies “Because I’m afraid it would leak. I would be so embarrassed if I leaked pee into my hose Sir.”

“Oh. Lin says she’s worried about getting a rash as well.”

The three nod.

“I told Lin I would help you all with your diaper issue so let’s see... So we need a way to not get a rash and we need more absorbent diapers so they don’t leak... hmmm... Ok. Let’s do this; I’ll start with the rash..

“*gasp*” the four look down at their skirts and blush.

“What?” The blonde American says to them.

None of them reply. 

“I took care of their rash issue.... No hair, no wetness left behind.” 

“You what?” The undiapered Asian says with shock. 

“I made their pubic hair go away. They are all completely smooth and always will be. It’s ok girls, take a look or feel.”

Lin slips her hand down the front of her skirt and hers eyes widen when she feels nothing but silky smooth skin from her panty line to her labia. “I’m bald!” She practically shouts

“It’s ok, all four of you are.” I tell her.

“How did you do that?” The Hispanic FA asks.

“Let’s just call it “magic” and call it a day?” I reply.

“Now, about your leaking issue... There, fixed it.”

Another round of gasps by the four women as their Always Discreet underwear morph into real baby style diapers in adult size complete with childish prints, colors, and tapes. “Those will work much better. No more stepping into a light use pull-up that might lead to an embarrassing leak; now you can pee the entire flight in one diaper. Think of the time you’ll save.” 

“But how do we change these? We’d have to have more room to get them taped?” Lin says

“Oh, well each of you can help one another. Lin, don’t be so ungrateful. I’ve helped you all.”

Lin looks embarrassed at being chastised, but continues. “Where are we supposed to change them? We just step inside the galley and slip off our other ones, these we will need to lay down or they will never fit right.” 

“Ok. Hang on..... there.” 

The 8 women look and see a changing table in adult size has appeared in the galley. 

“You know, something isn’t quite right here.” I say looking at their uniform skirts stretched by the diapers... “Let’s adjust your skirts a bit to get a better fit.” 

All 8 women see their semi fitted below the knee length skirt change into a pleated navy skirt that rests just above the knees on the 4 “rebels” while the puffy diapers cause the 4 diapered women’s skirts to stop mid thigh. 

“There. Now no one will see your diapers unless you bend over too far.”

The four diapered women look at their skirts and then look at the undiapered group. “But they will be able to tell we’re diapered since ours are shorter from the bulk.” Gia says.

“Ah, you know let’s address this refusing to follow the rules issue; ladies... Where are your diapers?”

Until next time....

• Like 3

Chapter 2: “Rules are Rules Sarah”

“We aren’t wearing that bullshit.” The blonde (Jennifer) says. 

“That’s right. We’re not slaves to our employer. Those men at corporate don’t OWN us.” The Hispanic (Margarita) chimes in.

“Oh my. So you are refusing to follow the rules because you just don’t want to? I thought that 4 professional women like yourselves you would have a legitimate issue with them. But it’s just “cause no.”?” 

“That’s right. Those 4 might be docile little lambs but WE are not.” The redhead (Sarah) replies. 

“None of the men have to wear them. Nor do the female pilots; only the flight attendants. It isn’t right. How can they tell me that I must wear a diaper but a male pilot does not have to? I say “No”.” The last of group (Karin) says.

I look over to the four “lambs” and tell them to go take care of passengers while I discuss this topic with the others. They all take their leave walking back out to the main cabin.

“So... No safety concern.. No medical concern. Nothing but “Damn the man!” Is that correct?” I say taking a seat in what was the galley that I’ve expanded without causing the plane to change design to house a bar and lounge area. 

“Correct. We don’t agree with the rule so we will not follow it.” Jennifer says.

“So if I were to unbuckle and walk around the cabin during takeoff you’d tell me I must sit because it is a rule, but you refuse to follow the rules too... Tell me Jennifer, what would happen to me if I refused to sit during takeoff?”

“For one you could be removed from the flight and probably arrested.” She says.

“Hmm. So I get punished for not following the rules; wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes.”

“Margarita, lovely name, would you mind making me a margarita at the bar there? You’ll find everything you need when you look. In fact, go ahead and make a large batch in that giant blender and we can all have some drinks.”

“I’m not making you a.” 

“Now Margarita... I’m trying to remain civil but you need to understand that I’m *asking* you to do something when we both know I could MAKE you do anything I wanted. Hell, I could make the drink appear in my hand but YOU are a member of this flight crew and part of being in your position is to serve the passengers.... Now please make the drinks. You even get to have some yourself. I KNOW you will make a great one and I KNOW you’ll love the taste of your own drinks.”

Margarita walks to the bar area and begins making the large beverage...

“So Karin, you were saying that since the men don’t have to and neither do the female pilots you shouldn’t have to either. And Jennifer here says that if I were to break a rule then I would be punished and here you 4 sit telling me that you don’t have to follow the rules.”

“That is correct.”

Margarita approaches with a large pitcher and 5 filled glasses and starts passing them to each member of the party taking the last for herself. 

“Ah, well cheers ladies!” I say taking a drink of my favorite margarita... they all instinctively drink theirs as well.

“Ok, so where was I? Oh yes, it only stands to reason that you must be punished for failure to follow the rules too, yes?”

“What? No.” Sarah says finishing her drink that Margarita immediately refills. “You have to follow the rules but that rule is for your own safety as well as the safety of the rest of the passengers; this stupid diaper policy is for no reason at all.”

I set my drink down.. “But what if it were?” I stand and motion for the ladies to stand too. “What if you wore the diapers for your own safety and the safety of the other passengers?” 

“You mean the covid bullshit?” Jennifer asks as she refills her glass. “You can’t get covid from peeing.” She says rolling her eyes.

Just then a small throat clearing could be heard from the doorway.

“Oh hello Gia. Everything ok?” I ask over my shoulder..

“Sir. I have to... I .. May I please use that restroom?” She points at the restroom in the expanded lounge. 

“Why would you need to use the restroom Gia? I told you that you are quite safe with that bigger diaper. Go ahead and use that.” 

Gia stands in the doorway looking at me with pleading eyes and then realizing that I won’t relent turns her gaze to the floor and after a couple seconds blushes to the quiet sound of her pee splashing in the crotch of her diaper... 

“Finished?”

“Ye yes sir.”

“Did you leak?”

“No sir.”

“Still feeling all dry?”

“Yes sir.”

“Very good! See I told you, nothing to worry about, and your bare mound is already dry isn’t it?”

“Yes sir.”

“Well great... Now why don’t you have a drink to relax before you head back to the main cabin?”

“Thank you.” She says as she takes a glass from Margarita and starts quickly drinking.

Gia finishes her drink and then walks back towards the doorway, a slight waddle to her gait...

“Sweet girl; so back to rules and punishments.. Whoa! What’s the matter ladies?” 

All four of the women are standing with their knees bent together and their hands between their legs pushing on their crotch.. 

“I gotta piss!” Sarah says loudly. 

“Ok, first let’s do a little cleanup of our terms. You four will use cutesy words to describe anything to do with bathroom use, now Sarah, try again.”

“I gotta go pee-pee! Wait.. I gotta pee-pee, no I need to take a pee-pee” Sarah looks confused and mad that she can’t say “piss” anymore. 

“See? Much better.” 

Karin looks to the restroom and starts walking that way. 

“Where are you off to Karin?”

“I need to pee-pee too.” She replies.

“Oh. Well I thought the rules said that you couldn’t use the restrooms in the plane?”

“But I need to pee-pee bad!” She says starting to dance around...

“Me too!” Margarita says heading towards the bathroom 

“I gotta go bad too!” Jennifer has tears in her eyes making her way to the bathroom.

When Karin reaches the door she makes no move to try the handle.. 

“Hurry Karin! I gotta pee-pee!” Margarita shouts behind her.

Karin just stands there looking at the handle...

“Ladies. I think Karin knows the rules. Flight Attendants cannot use the restrooms on the plane due to Covid concerns. Isn’t that right Karin?”

“Yes.... ooh..... Sir....” Karin is dancing at the door but won’t open it...

“I think it would be best if you ladies put a diaper on before you create a safety issue. I’d hate for someone to slip on a wet floor.”

The three ladies all blush knowing the wet floor would be their fault...

“Jennifer? Margarita? No? What about you two? ... Come now ladies, you need to put a diaper on before you burst! That margarita was my special blend, everyone ounce you drank is a cup in your body. Those little bladders are probably ready to pop by now.”

“Excuse me Sir.”

“Oh! Welcome back Lin, what can I do for you?”

“Um, I used my diaper twice and I’m worried about it sagging. My hose is getting pulled down.

“Wow, I couldn’t tell you used it. That gives me an idea! ... There we go.”

None of the women knew what happened but now you can see Lin’s pink diaper sagging beneath her much shorter skirt. Sensing the confusion I let them in on my change. “See now we don’t have to wonder if you used your diaper. Your skirts are short enough that when they are wet they will sag lower than your skirt and we will know!” Looking at her hose bulging I make another quick adjustment.

Lin looks at her sagging diaper and white knee high socks and just shrugs. “What’s wrong with them?” She says looking at the 4 women struggling to keep their panties dry.

“They need to pee. But they are such rebels that they refuse to go. I’ve tried to get them to put their diapers on but they won’t do that either.”

Finally Sarah walks to the changing table and lifting up her skirt slides down her hose followed by her pink thong panties.

“Aww. Look at that. Sarah has decided that rules are meant to be followed. And because she is such a good girl (Sarah smiles) I’m going to make her a special reward!” A pink potty appears on the floor by the changing table. It says “I’m a Good Girl!” In dark pink script. 

“Go ahead Sarah, you can use the potty like a big girl!” 

Sarah waddles to the potty with her hose and panties at her knees. She starts to sit but her hose is keeping her legs together; she gets tripped up and falls on her butt next to the potty... she gasps and then looks down to see that her bladder lost the fight and she is peeing on the carpet of the lounge, her pee getting on her panties, hose, and skirt... 

“Uh oh! What happened?”

“I ... I ... I pee-peed on the floor!” She starts sobbing....

“You sure did, but that’s ok! You’ll get the hang of potty training Sarah. Come on, let’s get you changed.” 

I help the redhead up and she looks me in the eye and asks “Potty training? I’m 25?”

“That’s true, but you wanted to be a rebel so your punishment is that you are no longer potty trained. You will have the bladder control of a toddler from now on.” Sarah starts crying again “Now, now... It could be worse. While you will need to wear a diaper on the plane, at least you can wear some cute training panties when you are off from work. And don’t worry, no one will suspect you are 25 with your new height and shape.”

I guide her back on the changing table and remove her wet panties, hose, shoes, and skirt. I take a wipe and start cleaning her up she leans up and looks at her bare pubic mound and then looks up at me. “Well of course silly, no hair if you wear diapers!” She lays her head back down and stares at the ceiling while I get her diapered and put on her white knee highs.

Standing her up and helping her step into her new shorter skirt I “bop” her nose and tell her that she can go help the other girls with the passengers.

“Now Sarah. Why do we wear our diaper on the plane?” 

“Cause if we need to pee-pee it is safe to go... and (looks at the wet carpet by the potty) we don’t make safety hazards that someone could slip in.” She blushes deeply..

“That’s right! You really are such a good girl.” I pat her on her diaper and send her on her way.

Sarah walks towards the main cabin her puffy diaper making her skirt stop just below her diapered ass. I’ve reduced her height from 5’10” to 5’ and shrunk her curves to a 30B and a size 12 in girls. 

“Ok girls. Who’s next to put on their diaper?” 

Until Next Time...

• Haha 1

Chapter 3 “Rules are Rules Jenny.”

“So who is next girls?”

“We aren’t “girls” you asshole. Stop calling us that.” Margarita says with confidence..

“Oh no? Well I didn’t know that “ladies” such as yourselves did that.”

“Did what? Cuss? We do when some asshole earns it!” 

“No, not that Jennifer... That.”

The three look down to see that they are peeing themselves, they try to stop the flow but nothing happens.

“What’s the matter “ladies”? Stop peeing.”

“W we can’t?” Jennifer says never looking up from her puddle under her feet.

“Uh oh! Looks like some little girls can’t control their excited little bladders anymore. Better get those little butts in diapers ASAP!”

Jennifer rushes to the potty and pulling down her wet panties and hose sits down. 

“No no... that time has passed. Little Sarah gets to use a potty but you three will need your diapers from now on. Now come on Jenny.”

Jenny lets me help her up from the potty and then turns to look at me. “Huh?” She says looking up at me.

“Well little Sarah is 5’ and in potty training, so you three have to be a little smaller right?” 

Jenny is now 4’11” and needs help climbing up on the changing table. I wipe her loins down and put her diaper on her. I help her off the changing table and she stands looking at the other two girls wearing her diaper, white knee highs, Mary Janes, and her navy jacket with cap. 

“Let’s cut out the middle man shall we?” 

Margarita and Karin feel their pubic hair vanish, their panties and hose disappears replaced with thick pink diapers and knee-high socks. 

“Hmm. Let’s fix this outfit.” 

Jennifer’s skirt shortens more exposing her fresh diaper. Her jacket turn into a little crop top with a v-neck exposing her now out of proportion cleavage given her tiny body. Her cap gets smaller so that it fit between the two high pigtails in her blonde hair. Her tan fades giving her some cute freckles on the bridge of her nose and cheeks. 

“What do you think?” I say as I lead her over to the mirrored wall I added to the lounge.

“I’m... I’m so tiny?” She replies quietly.

“You are! But you are also adorable! A cute little thing like you shouldn’t be called “Jennifer” you’re definitely a “Jenny”. Don’t you agree?”

Jenny did agree, she looks at her reflection and sees a short girl in a navy blue crop top exposing her boobs, a super short skirt exposing her diaper front and back, white knee high socks, black Mary Janes and two pigtails... except for her boobs she looks like she’s in grade school... she looks at her diaper with the tale tale blue wetness indicator visible and realizes that she didn’t even know she was wetting. 

Lin and the rest of the FAs enter the room and announce that all passengers are sleeping as it is several hours in to the flight.

“Ok great! Ladies, come see the girls.” I motion them over to see the new and improved “Rebels”.

“They are so small.” Gia says looking down at the four girls. 

At this point all of the original diapered women have used their diapers several times. They all sag heavily under their short skirts. 

“So to update you ladies your former “bad ass bitches” are now dependent on diapers 24/7! Well little Sarah over there can wear training panties but she’ll need to sleep in a diaper now that her potty training has failed; right Sarah? 

Sarah shakes her head up and down her diaper sagging loosely under her tiny skirt.

“Uh oh. Looks like you’ve been a busy little pee-pee haven’t you?”

“Yes Sir.” She says with a smile.

“Actually it looks like all of you have had some trouble keeping your diapers dry.”

They look at Margarita and Karin’s dry diapers and then get a little embarrassed that they have wet several times.

“Oh don’t worry about those two. They are in the same boat little Jenny is in aren’t they Jenny.”

She only nods her head up and down. 

“Tell them what happened to your diaper we just put you in Jenny.”

“It’s wet.”

“Oh so you peed in it when you felt you needed to go?” 

“no.” She whispers. 

“Then what happened? You pushed super hard and peed in your diaper?”

“no.” She blushes and starts clinching her fists.. “I didn’t know I was going pee-pee. It just comes out whenever it wants.”

Giggles from the ladies...

“That’s right. Jenny, Margarita, and Karin will all need diapers all the time because their little bladder muscles are useless.” 

“But why are they so short?” Gia asks.

“Because they were bad girls and this is part of their punishment. Now Jenny, you go on and see if anyone needs anything out there and ladies you feel free to have a margarita!” 

Jenny walks towards the cabin door and the rest of the girls grab glasses and pour themselves a drink. 

I look over to Margarita and Karin and then back to the ladies. “You ladies get comfy and enjoy the rest of the show. Margarita and Karin need to figure out who will be the last one standing....”

Until Next Time...

• Like 2

Chapter 4: “Rules are Rules Margarita”

“So let’s see... Now that I have two little diaper girls let’s figure out who the top rebel is in this group.”

“I am! You think I’m scared of you? Fuck you. In fact why don’t you come over here and paddle my ass! Wait.. No.. I said I’m a bad little girl and I want my spanking!”

“You do?”

“N no! I don’t want you to sit there and not spank my little bottom. N n no! I said you can spank my naughty bottom!” 

“Rita... I think you are trying to say I can’t spank your ass right?”

“You don’t talk for m me daddy. Daddy? No not daddy, you are a daddy and not my... Um... you’re a daddy and I’m a bad little girl with a wet diaper!”

“Looks that way little girl.” I say pointing at her sagging diaper.

“No daddy! You stop this. I’m a bad girl not a... *sobs* I want my daddy! No! Not that! Daddy is making me say stuff...”

“Ok ok. Calm down. I thought you were the badass little Rita. Now let’s see... if you two girls are 4’10”, need your diapers, then are you really women at all? I think you shouldn’t need those silly adult bras you are wearing. Cute little boobies don’t need bras do they?”

Rita and Karin’s bras vanish along with a couple cup sizes each. Their uniform jackets become little shirts the bottoms so short they expose the bottom curve of Rita’s D cups and Karins Bs. They are now sleeveless and have turned into spaghetti strap camis. You can just see the bottom of each girl’s areolas they are so short. 

“Better. But what else do we need to do here? I mean you girls are my two strongest willed rebels but have been reduced to tiny little diaper wetters. Something else must be done. I tell you what... Lin, who wears diapers 24/7?”

“They do Sir!”

“Yes but who else does?”

“Oh! Little babies.”

“That’s right! And what else do little babies do in their diapers Sarah?”

“They... they poo-poo them.” She rolls her eyes at the childish words she said.

“That’s what I was forgetting. You are right Sarah, they poop their diapers. Now... Let’s see what we can do.... Rita and Karin.. Come stand here.”

Rita and Karin waddle over to stand in front of the group sitting on a long couch. 

“Uh oh! You both piddled so much! Anyway... Here’s the deal. The first one to fill the rear of their diaper up will be the loser.”

“What?” Karin says 

“Ready, set, go!”

Both women stand there looking at me. “Oh I see. Such proud things you are. Here, let me help.” 

Suddenly both girl’s eyes widen and they grab their little bellies. 

“Oooh!” Rita says grabbing holding her tummy and bending over.. 

“Still holding out? Let’s help a little more.”

Both women suddenly stand straight up their bellies distended and poking out... 

“Ugh” Karin says now one hand on her belly and one in a fist pushing on her soggy diapered butt. 

Rita looks 4 months pregnant and then suddenly you can hear a little gas escape. Then a long wet fart... she leans over holding her belly, I stand and turn her to face the crowd just as she squeals and releases her bowels into her waiting diaper. Once the dam breaks she starts grunting and pushing for all she is worth as lump after lump of thick poop fills the seat of her diaper. 

She finally stops and stands shaking as her bladder leaks pee as a final insult to her adult mind. 

“Wow Rita!” I say clapping my hands. “That was amazing. You held in there so long. But, you lose. And as the loser we have to make a couple more adjustments...” 

Rita finds herself shrinking to 4’8”. Her luscious hips drop to a prepubescent shape, her Ds deflate to little bee stings that don’t even fill a training bra while her “uniform” shrinks even more to become a thin band of fabric that almost covers her tiny pink areolas. Her knee highs become ruffled ankle socks that look cute with her white saddle Oxford shoes.

“Lin, please change this little girl’s diaper. She’s a mess.”

“Yes sir.” She picks up Rita and puts her on her hip and walks toward the changing table.

“So that’s it? I win?” 

“Oh Karin! I’m sorry, I forgot about you. Well yes you win. You are the biggest brat baby of all. So Rita there lost her curves, her height, and now she will need to poop within 15 minutes of eating and she better try right before bed so she can make it through the night AND she will wake up with an urgent need to poop whenever she wakes up. Of course she’s got useless bladder muscles now too. But you... Hmm..”

I pace around Karin looking at her small body and thinking of what the best way to treat her for her arrogance will be... 

“You know, I was thinking that..”

“What the hell are you doing back here?”

“Oh! The Co-Pilot has decided to join our little party; what fun...”

Until Next Time...

• Like 1

Chapter 5 “If you say so...”

“What are you doing? Why are they dressed like this? What the fuck happened to Margarita? Lin? Why are you ... Is that shit?”

“Calm down Mrs..?”

“Penelope Rogers. I’m the co-pilot and that means that I’m in charge of the FAs. 

“Oh! Then you know about them refusing to wear their diapers in accordance with airline guidance?”

“What? Who the fuck are you to say anything about what GROWN WOMEN wear under their uniforms?”

“Uh huh.. but did YOU know? I see you aren’t wearing one.” I look at her tight slacks.

“It’s non of your fucking business what I wear. You are fucked buddy. You know that? I’ll have you arrested and you will never fly again. I hope you enjoyed your little....”

“Enough Penelope.” I say as a command. “You look like a professional woman. Probably never married or never had kids. Looking at your body I’d say you don’t waste time on those things focusing on fitness instead. Right?”

She doesn’t respond 

“I wasn’t asking to hear myself speak.”

Suddenly Penelope starts talking which surprises herself.

“No, I’ve never married. I don’t have kids. Yes, I spend a lot of time working on my fitness which gives me this body that I’m proud of.”

“You should be! Tell me. What are your measurements?”

“I’m 5’11, 36Ds, 24 inch waist, 36 inch hips, and I could kick the shit out of you buddy.”

“No doubt you could, however there is something you said earlier that I’m interested in hearing about first.”

“What’s that? The part where you are going to jail?”

“No, you’d said you were in charge of these ladies and girls.”

“I am.” 

“So you’re here to take care of them?”

“Yes.”

“Protect them?”

“Yes?”

“Make sure they have what they need?”

“Yes? Why?”

“Because while Lin and Gia and even sweet Sarah here have been such good girls... Rita and Karin have been very... very... bad.”

“How so?” 

“Karin. Tell Penelope what you’ve been doing.”

“Well, we didn’t want to wear the diapers so.. so me and Jennifer and Rita and Sarah didn’t. And this man... he made us..... he changed... “

“What did he do?” Penelope starts looking concerned..

“I... I .... I need to poo-poo!” Karin suddenly let’s a loud wet fart go... 

“What the fuck?”

“She has to shit Penelope. How’d you miss that?” I say nonchalantly. “Go ahead little Karin. Fill that diaper up.”

“No! I won’t do it! You said whoever pooped first would be the loser! I won! I beat Rita now I’m the winner and I don’t want to poo-poo!”

“You have to.” I say.

“NO!” Karin stamps her foot.

“Ok, I guess I’ll have to help you.”

“Uggggghhh!” Karin grabs her padded ass with both hands... her stomach lunges forward giving her the look of a beach ball...

“What are you doing to her! Stop that!” 

“Calm down, I just put an enema in her to clean her out. A gallon or so won’t kill her.” 

“Ugh! Ooohh... ooooo!” Karin tries to hold out..

“Don’t you shit your diaper if you know what’s good for you Karin!” I say laughing.

“I can’t help it.. oohhh... “ Fuuurp! “Ugh!” Shhhhhhhhh! “I can’t hold it!” Ppprprprprprprprprprptt.....fuuuuuuurrrrrrpt.......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

Karin sinks to her knees her sphincter failing and she fills her diaper with a brown slurry of shit and water... she starts crying and doesn’t even notice the remaining changes I give her. 

Turning to Penelope is say.

“Penelope you said you are in charge so go change your little stewardess. Looks like need more of a Mommy figure than a high and mighty Professional Woman.”

Penelope looks at Karin and with a little “push” from me starts walking to care for her. Each step getting her closer to my new vision for her. 

Karin is now 4’6”, her breasts are completely gone; just little nipples with dime sized light pink areola on a flat chest. Her ass is now flat as a pancake her diaper will be the only thing giving her a shape at all. As Penelope lays her back on the changing table she sees her skirt is now gone her little top is a bib that says “Future Pilot”. Penelope gets her diaper changed and has missed the changes in her own appearance.. she puts Karin on her hip and walks towards the couch. Her hips swaying as she goes.

Her hair is still blonde, she is still 5’11”. But her waist is a 28 and her hips are a 38. Her impressive 36Ds have swelled to 36K melons that sit high on her torso. Her uniform has changed and instead of a navy style pilot uniform she now wears a high waist a line flair skirt in navy blue with white trim, black thigh highs with gold wings on the front, black 4” heels, her hair is curled and flows down her back. Her jacket is now a navy blue “sailor” type top that stops above her navel with a white trim matching her skirt. Under her skirt she sports a pair of white cotton panties covering her recently denuded mound. 

As Penelope sits down Karin feels her diaper catch a little more poop that just slipped right out of her ass and she starts crying...

“Pen Penel..... Mommy I poo-poo my diaper again!”

Suddenly Penelope feels moisture and looks down to realize that she has let down and breast milk is POURING out of her breasts soaking her bra, uniform top and skirt. She quickly opens her nursing bra and Karin immediately latches on and starts greedily nursing. Rita sees her Mo.. Mo Pel.. Mommy nursing that baby and she wants milky too. She lays her head on Penelope’s chest and then takes the nipple that is offered. 

Penelope looks down at her two little charges and hears Margarita push a lump of poop in her diaper she smiles, her bare slit starts getting wet at the notion that she’s being a good mommy and her nipples are so sensitive... Just as Karin let’s loose another round of poop Penelope cums wetting her own panties with her juices.... 

“We’ll this was fun. You girls take care of mommy’s milky tits and mommy you make sure you change those two stinkers!” 

“Yes sir! Thank you for flying Asian Airways!” Penelope says just before another orgasm hits her...

One chapter left...

• Like 1

Epilogue:

As the plane has landed each of the 9 women enter their locker room to get changed into regular clothes, albeit “regular” thanks to the changes I’ve made in each of them...

Lin and her three FAs remove their soggy diapers and drop them in the diaper pail in the corner. They get cleaned up and put on regular panties or thongs of their own choice. They put on fashionable clothes and check themselves in the mirror before heading out to enjoy a fun night off in an exotic city setting. The only changes to their bodies being the permanently bare pubic mounds, they KNOW they got off easy being good flight attendants.

Next Sarah pulls off her soaked diaper and removes her uniform. She stands in front of her locker looking at the clothes I hand selected for her to go out in. She slips on the light pink 30B bra that does it’s best to accentuate her small breasts. She looks down at her bare mound and frowns wanting to quickly cover that up. She reaches for some underwear and pulls out a pair of thick cotton panties that are pink with white bunnies on them. They are very thick around the crotch and she realizes that they are Training Panties made to help her know when she starts peeing. She starts blushing and puts them on. Next she pulls out a pair of pink gingham style “babydoll overalls shorts” and a white tee shirt with little pink hearts on it. The shirt stops at her navel while her overalls are tight across her “bottom”, ride up her crotch, and chest. She pouts when she sees that the sides of the overalls are low enough that with her short tee shirt you can plainly see her childish training panties. She also doesn’t like that her overalls have “Baby” written on a large dark pink heart across the front. She pulls on her white knee highs with two pink stripes followed by her pink tennis shoes. She grabs a brush and instinctively puts her red hair in two high pigtails and pulls out pink ribbon to hold them in place. With her height and shape she looks like a very tall child that dresses younger than she is. She sticks her tongue out at her reflection. Which causes her bladder to spasm. She gasps and then quickly grabs her pink potty out of her locker, sets it on the floor in the middle of everyone getting changed, unbuckles her overalls, pulls down her trainers and sits down just in time to pee in her potty.

“You made it Sarah! Good girl!” 

Sarah beams with pride looking up at Penelope setting Karin down on the bench behind her.

“I did! I felt like I needed to go potty and then I did!” She blushes at the comment, but realizes it is the truth to her world from now on. 

Jenny walks behind Penelope looking at Sarah on her potty and is jealous that she can hold her “pee-pee”... She is happy that she got to keep her big breasts at least. 

She stops at her locker and removes her diaper and uniform. She starts to pull out a bra but feels something warm on her thigh. She looks down to see that her apparent “strain” of reaching in her locker caused her bladder to push out a little pee. She tries squeezing her muscles to stop the dribble but it stops moments later when it was ready. She cleans herself up and then pulls out a diaper thinking she better put that on first. The diaper is a very bulky light pink for extra absorption. She’s embarrassed knowing she will definitely use up all the available padding in no time. 

Next she pulls out a large bralette and pulls it over her oversized breasts. There is no padding and her nipples are visible. The contrast of diaper and big womanly boobs causes her to blush. She pulls on the “dress” she finds which is a white sailor looking onesie style top but the “cape” is decorated in childish pastels of ribbons, bows, and hearts. The bulk of her diaper won’t allow her to snap the onesie so she leaves it open. The skirt is the same as the cape and is so short it leaves her pink diaper exposed front and rear. Pink knee highs and white Mary Janes complete her outfit. She walks quietly across the locker room and exits to the airport getting looks as she quickly walks towards the exit, the light blue dampness indicator letting everyone know that she’s not a dry girl.

Back in the dressing room Penelope helps Rita and Karin out of their uniforms and changes their soiled diapers. Both girls are put in very large diapers, Rita’s is white with pink pacifiers and bears while Karin’s is white with light blue instead. 

Rita’s locker has a light pink “little girl’s party dress” with short puffy sleeves, a sheer front panel showing her puffy “bumps” consisting of her light pink areola and hard nipples with nothing else left of her womanly curves from before. Her dress’ hem is so short that her diaper is in clear view with exception of the top band. Penelope puts white ruffled socks on her with black Mary Janes and puts her hair in a high pony tail. 

She then puts Karin in a light blue t-shirt, white ruffled socks and white shoes. There is no bottom for her to cover her massive diaper. Her hair is put up in pig tails and upon seeing herself in the mirror she starts crying. Penelope reaches in her locker and pulls out a pink pacifier and clips it to her shirt. Karin opens her mouth and takes the “paci” and starts sucking on it. 

Ok little girls, be good so mommy can change.

“Yeth momma.” Karin says around her paci.

Penelope removes her uniform and underwear, cleans the dried milk off her breasts and her juices off her wet slit. She reaches in the locker and pulls out a huge nursing bra in red silk and finds that her breasts are larger than they were in the plane. She knows she will have to feed soon or they will begin leaking again. She steps in a pair of matching panties and notes that her excited clitoris is puffing out again the fabric, speaking of “leaking” her slick vagina has already left a wet line on the front of her panties.. she next grabs out a pair of jeans that once on look like they were painted they are so tight, the front giving her a noticeable camel toe. The fabric rubbing her slit gives her the feeling that she will have damp jeans along with her damp panties. She next puts on a navy blue low cut fitted tee with the phrase “Got Milk?” Straining across her tits. A pair of heels finishes up her wardrobe. She looks at her two babies and sees Sarah standing off to the side.

“Sarah, do you want to come home with me and my two little ones?”

Sarah shakes her head up and down.

“You want mommy to feed you and change your little diaper when you pee-pee?”

“Yes please.”

“Ok, you come on with us and I’ll make sure you are taken care of. Do you need to use your potty before we leave?”

“No mommy.”

The quartet of girls makes its way through the airport, Rita and Karin holding hands on each side of their mommy with Sarah walking behind them carrying a large bag with her potty and a change of clothes “just in case”. Karin and Rita have on pink clear backpacks that show their contents of a diaper bag. Mommy has her purse that says “Proud Momma” on the side.

Reaching Penelope’s minivan (a change from her luxury SUV) she opens the back door and starts getting her girls seated in their car seats. Sarah enters the back and sits in a booster seat and get buckled by herself. On the way home the girls say they are hungry so Penelope takes them to the mall for a quick bite. 

Dinner over, the girls are walking towards the car. Karin is whining because she pooped but mommy told her no one can tell and she can wait till they can get home. You can clearly see her diaper is discolored and sagging behind her butt. Penelope has problems of her own as her jeans have rubbed her clitoris enough to cause her to orgasm AND let down breast milk that has soaked her shirt highlighting her thick nipples. As they exit the mall Penelope realizes that Sarah isn’t with them. She turns around and sees Sarah standing still in the doorway in the middle of the crowds entering and exiting the mall. 

“Come on Sarah! We have to get home!”

“I gotta potty mommy!”

Penelope looks down at her feet to see pee pooling. Her pink overalls showing a dark stain around her legs and crotch. 

“Oh good grief Sarah! You told me twice you didn’t need to go! That’s a frowny face on your potty chart for sure! Now you will just have to sit in wet panties until we get home.”

Sarah starts crying about her potty chart and runs to her mommy and grabs her leg...

Rita meanwhile has exceeded her 15 minute window and starts grunting pushing a large lump of poop in her own diaper looking relaxed after the effort. 

“Well my little girls, looks like it’s cleanup and baths for everyone when we get home.” 

The End......

Tell me what you think!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...