LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Monster (A Diaper Dimension Story) Chapter 3 12/19

On 10/10/2022 at 5:17 AM, Panther Cub said:

Well then, if my little working girl is all done for the day, then let's go get us some ice cream!" Stacy said, tickling Ash's sides to make her giggle, which had yet to fail. Ash then jumped again when she felt her diaper being checked. "After a quick diaper change, that is, little Miss Soggybottom!" Ash rolled her eyes and continued to suck her binky.

I was wondering how she handled the field work side!

Yeah... but I got bored. See, the folks I tended to target in order to scratch my particular itch weren't just any random folks off the street. Oh no, I selected other murderers, rapists, child molesters, sex traffickers; the worst of the worst, so to speak."

So a let's call it.... "Apex Predator" ... Interesting....

Right when the first It's hip to be square came, the head of the hammer connected with Gillian's left kneecap, crushing it in one blow. She howled in agony as, to the tune of the music, Patrick swung again. And again. And again.

the-critic-and-nothing-of-value-is-lost.

On 10/11/2022 at 4:28 PM, TerranV said:

Exactly.

Amazons do tons of fucked up stuff to Littles. So of it could be argued to be worse than death. 

Compared to that a Little serial killer is almost quaint.

Honestly yeah exactly! I disagree with method and motive as well but can I really judge when I would have shot this woman myself on ethical and political principal? Like she's a bigot who not just passively supports but actively participates in a dystopian fascist hellstate.

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I was wondering how she handled the field work side!

So a let's call it.... "Apex Predator" ... Interesting....

the-critic-and-nothing-of-value-is-lost.

:)

It really is great camouflage, an adopted Little. Most folks, even other Littles and 'Tweeners will not notice or even outright ignore just what it is they are up to.

A predator that preys on other predators. Yeah, that's Patrick. But it should be noted, he's only interested in the challenge, and couldn't care less about anything trivial like guilty or innocent. At least from a moral perspective. The truly guilty tend to be a greater challenge, a more fun prey so to speak. 

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly yeah exactly! I disagree with method and motive as well but can I really judge when I would have shot this woman myself on ethical and political principal? Like she's a bigot who not just passively supports but actively participates in a dystopian fascist hellstate.

Hear-hear! One can only read so many stories with messed the F up Amazons doing terrible things and not getting any kind of punishment for it, that one cannot help but wonder what some messed-up justice would look like? And thus, that was how this idea sparked in my brain cells!

• Like 1

While I do love this story, probably better than several, I hope that doesn’t mean you’ve stopped your furry DD story? (In my opinion it just started getting really good(mostly because an Amazon got hit with hypnosis lol)). 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Guilend said:

While I do love this story, probably better than several, I hope that doesn’t mean you’ve stopped your furry DD story? (In my opinion it just started getting really good(mostly because an Amazon got hit with hypnosis lol)). 

Don't you worry one bit. I am currently working on chapter 8 of Little Survivor!

5 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Don't you worry one bit. I am currently working on chapter 8 of Little Survivor!

YAY Many thanks. I shall make sacrifices in your name. All hail the Mighty Panther God.  ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Guilend said:

YAY Many thanks. I shall make sacrifices in your name. All hail the Mighty Panther God.  ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

O.o

Sacrifices of cookies and lots of fudge to be delivered right to my house, please!

• 2 months later...
Well now, this suddenly flowing out of my mind was a surprise for me, especially due to all of the drawings I've been doing lately. But a welcome one. I really hope that you enjoy the new chapter, and feel free to leave a comment or review.

Little Monster (Chapter 3)

by

Panther Cub

Patrick plunged the blade of the shovel into the freshly upturned dirt of his backyard. The little man stopped to look up at the stars and smiled. Today had been a good day in his mind.

"Well howdy there, neighbor!" Patrick turned to the source of the voice to see an Amazonian man looking at him over the top of the tall wooden fence, said man whose head and shoulders only being visible. Patrick looked him over. He was caucasion neatly trimmed brown hair. He had a mustache and was smiling at the little in a friendly manner, his glasses glinting in the porch light. Patrick smiled back at the real life version of Ned Flanders.

"Hi there," Patrick said, sticking the shovel into the dirt before walking over to greet this new Amazon.

"You must be Patrick," the man said, looking down at the approaching diminutive figure. "My wife Milly told me all about you. I'm Dave, by the way. Dave Olsten."

"Milly... Milly... oh, she was the one who brought over that delicious plate of cookies," Patrick said with his laid back grin on his face. He had suspected that the blonde had put something in the cookies, not that he would have eaten them anyways. One always needs to stay in shape when playing such a fun game.

"That's correct-a-roony, little buddy," Dave said with a chuckle that Patrick shared. "So whatcha up to? Doin' some yard work at night?"

"Just doing what I can when I can. With getting everything all settled in my new home, I didn't have any time to start on some of my other side projects. I just figured that I'd go ahead and see about breaking ground."

"I know how that goes. It took me and Mills about a month when we first moved in before we had finished emptying the last of the moving boxes. But then again, we were bein' a couple of lazy bones ourselves. So what's your fun little project gunna be? Some kind of fort?"

Patrick chuckled again and shook his head. "Oh no. I was thinking about putting in a fire pit, but I doubt I could get the permits for that. So I'm still debating on putting in some kind of a garden or maybe even see about making the foundation for a gazebo. A nice little quiet place to sit and relax."

"Now that sounds like a fun project. If you want, I can come on over and help you with the construction," Dave offered.

"Well I sure would appreciate that Mr. Olsten," Patrick said, feeling a sense of excitement that was lost on the much bigger man.

"Splendid! How about I swing on over tomorrow and help you figure out what it is you want to build?"

"Sounds great to me," Patrick said, looking up at Dave who was oblivious to the fact that, where he was standing, if he had looked down, he would have seen three black heavy-duty trash bags, filled and tied tight.

"I'll bring the Missus over then, say, around noon-ish?"

"That will be just fine, Dave. And it was a pleasure meeting you."

"You as well, little buddy. Good night," Dave said, turning to walk away.

"Good night," Patrick said, grabbing a bag and lifting it. He set it down next to the hole, which was a good seven feet deep. In he tossed the bag, walking over to grab another. When the trash bag had hit the earthen bottom of the hole, it split open a little. Poking out of the tear was a large and meaty hand with long red press-on nails. Patrick tossed in the other bags, one after another, smiling at his handiwork. He then set about filling in the hole.

"On a gathering storm comes, a tall handsome man in a dusty black coat with a red right hand," Patrick softly sang as he dumped shovelful after shovelful of dirt into the hole, a wicked grin on his face.

The Next Day...

"Honey, if you don't put your little game down and finish your breakfast, Mommy's going to just have to feed you herself again," Stacy said while walking her empty plate to the sink, planting a kiss on Ash's cheek as she did so. Ash, sitting in her high chair, looked down at the scrambled eggs. She speared some on her fork and popped it into her mouth, before resuming tapping on her tablet. She was wearing her pink footed unicorn jammies.

"Mommy," Ash said with a sigh, "this isn't a game. I'm using my tablet to do research for my latest case."

"I really wish you'd just let grown-ups handle that, Pumpkin," Stacy said, walking back and sitting at the kitchen table, now holding a mug of tea.

"Just because I agreed to be your and Daddy's baby doesn't make me any less of a grown-up," Ash said, absentmindedly grunting and filling her diaper. She ignored that and focused more on her tablet, reading the files she tapped on. Her latest case was a sad one. A Tweener girl named Mia had been off to college. She claimed that she and her parents, who were surprisingly both Amazons, kept in constant contact, even moreso with the upcoming break for classes. She had been so excited to return home and spend some time with her Mom and Dad. They were even mentioning a surprise that had her curious.

Then, two days before she was to travel home, she stopped hearing from them. No matter how much she texted or called, all she got was radio silence. When she did arrive back at home, everything was quiet. The doors and windows were all locked, and no one came to the door when she rang. Using the spare key that was hidden under the false brick in the flower garden, Mia had gone inside. She had called for her parents to let them know she was home, but she only heard dead silence in response. Checking the whole house, her parents were nowhere to be found. All of their clothes and belongings were where they should be, nothing out of place. In the garage was her father's convertible, but their minivan was gone. Going over next door and questioning some neighbors, Mia learned that they had seen her mom and dad, driving off in their navy blue minivan, and that had been two days prior. They never returned.

After panicking and calling around and even filing a police report. Mia was unable to learn of anything else. That had been a month ago. Final;ly, desperate for some answers, Mia had been referred to Ash. The Tweener was apprehensive about a babied Little private investigator, but with limited funds, she didn't have any real alternatives. Ash felt bad for the younger girl and took the job. This wouldn't be the first time she took a missing person's case. She just hoped for Mia's sake that it would have a happier ending than most of the others she worked, both on and off the force.

"That explains why Little Miss Frowny-Face decided to drop by," Stacy said, reaching under the high chair tray to tickle Ash's jammied feet. Ash tried to fight it, but let out a shriek of laughter.

"Stoooooooop!" Ash flinched as she shifted in her seat, feeling her mess. She blushed and looked up at the Amazon who beamed at her in pure joy.

"There's my special little girl's pretty smile!" Stacy cooed and took a sip from her mug. "You've always had the most beautiful smiles, baby. Even when we were both little together."

"Ugh," Ash said. She did not like to be reminded that the woman she called Mommy was one of her childhood best friends, and that she herself was a year older than 'Mommy'. "Look, I'm not frowning, I'm just concentrating. This case is looking pretty odd for a missing persons' case."

"Odd how, pumpkin?"

Ash exhaled and rolled her eyes, before relaying the details. "And that's pretty much all I have to go on. Well, that and a license plate and vehicle description."

"That does sound weird," Stacy agreed, finishing off her tea. She took her mug to the sink and gave it a quick rinse, before unlocking Ash's tray, the Little having finished off her eggs, and took that dish as well. She then unbuckled the diapered detective and scooped her up into her arms. Ash winced as Stacy patted her mushy bottom. "Maybe a fresh diaper and a cute outfit will help get your investigative juices flowing!"

Ash rolled her eyes again, something she had quickly become an expert at ever since her adoption, and said nothing, instead choosing to finish her email to a contact she had at the DMV. It was a bit of a stretch that Earl could help, but it never hurt to try. With it sent, Ash winced some more as her sleeper was unzipped and she was laid onto her changing table, wearing just a white cotton tank top and a messy purple night time diaper. She looked over at the daytime one Mommy was laying out for her on the table, and saw a picture of a cute little skunk on it. Leaning over a bit she looked down at the package of Snuggies, amazed to see a smiling Skunk Littlefur gazing back up at her, stacking some colorful rings in just a shirt and diaper. Littlefurs were not too common a sight here, but she had seen a few. Most were adopted, but some were living independently, like a very athletic-looking tigress who, from time to time, could be seen jogging through the neighborhood. Ash only briefly wondered why she was thinking about these Littlefurs when she jumped from the cold wipes, and lost her train of thought.

Meanwhile...

"Gillian, please pickup," Lily said aloud in a soft but anxiety-laden voice, her phone up to her ear as she dialed her friend's number again. Having not heard from her in the last few days, and none of their other friends having seen her, made Lily nervous. Her phone ringing and only going to voicemail over and over again when Lily called it, only served to make the Amazon increasingly more worried.

"Oh, please don't have been arrested, Gillian," Lily said for the fourth time. However, she was starting to hope that that's all that had happened. Even with the prospect of legal trouble or jail time, that was still a far better possibility as to why Gillian wasn't answering her calls and texts. Ever since Gillian had started to put on weight, Lily had been growing more concerned over her health. Gillian's mother's family had a history of heart problems, and the extra weight was certainly not helping in that regard. Thinking back to their last conversation, Lily recalled that Gillian was going to go and meet with the new Little neighbor that had moved in, Patrick.

"Well... it couldn't hurt to go and ask him if he'd spoken to her," she thought aloud, walking over and grabbing her coat. She checked herself in the mirror, making sure she looked presentable. The middle-aged brunette smiled tightly to herself, worry lines forming a crease on her brow. She was wearing a lavender coat with a matching pencil skirt. She adjusted her lavender flower earrings before grabbing her purse and keys and heading out the door.

Walking down the sidewalk through the neighborhood, Lily looked up. It was another sunny day with a clear blue sky. A gentle and cool breeze was blowing in the air. She saw some neighbors pushing their children, both Amazonian children and Littles, along in strollers. Mr. Mackintosh was playing with his golden retriever, Lucy. And Amy, the tigress Littlefur who lived over in the nearby Little Housing neighborhood, jogged by, giving her a nod. Lily had had her eye on Amy, the cute kitten, ever since she had moved in a few months back. The fact that she hadn't had a Matureosis flare-up as a result of moving somewhere strange in that time was an amazing surprise to Lily. Still, whenever she saw her on her morning jog, Lily made sure to keep an eye out for any accidents. The Amazon shook her head and kept walking, now at a more brisk pace. Despite the pleasant-looking morning, she still felt the hard and cold pit or fear.

While she and Gillian fundamentally disagreed on certain aspects of adopting any kind of Littles, Gillian was still her oldest and dearest friend. Where Gillian would make claims that all Littles deserved a loving home with proper Amazonian parents looking after them, Lily felt that only those that proved they needed parents should be adopted. She always stayed up to date on the latest science regarding Matureosis. Hence why she was looking into local orphanages and etiquette schools, as they had an excellent track record with helping Littles that just couldn't handle trying to be adults anymore come to accept their limitations. But Gillian... if she saw a Little that wasn't adopted that she wanted, she would make plans to try and just take them. She'd already had run-ins with some well-meaning but very firm officers from the local department already. Lily started wringing her hands, wondering of Gillian's impatience at finding the right Little who truly needed her had landed her in a world of trouble.

Lily slowed as she came upon the Little's house. She remembered old Mr. Mulligan, the crotchety old Amazon had not been a very pleasant man. Still, his house was gorgeous. Lily looked at the tower with its pointed tip and smiled a little. Looking down at the front yard, she saw that a new flower garden had been put in. Lilies and marigolds, her favorites. Walking up the red stone tile pathway, she started to feel a bit nervous again. The last thing she wanted to do was scare the little guy, and so plastered her warmest smile on her face as she rang the doorbell. She didn't have to wait long.

"Hello there." Lily looked down at the source of the voice to find a handsome Little man looking up at her. His chestnut brown hair was neatly combed and slicked back. He was wearing a gray suit with a blue tie, looking like he was ready for a job interview. "How may I help you?"

"O-oh, hello there, Mr. Maetnab," Lily said, leaning down a little to offer her hand. He shook it as best he could, and Lily was surprised to feel the strength in his grip where he was able to grab. It didn't hurt, but it was a firm, solid grip. "My name is Lily Andrews. I live just down the street. I'm here because I haven't seen or heard from a friend of mine, Gillian Barkley, and I was wondering if maybe you had seen her in the last few days?"

Andrew's smile widened a bit, and he chuckled. "Oh yes, me and Gillian had a run-in, I want to say, about three days ago."

"Did she... oh gosh, this is awkward," Lily said with a nervous laugh. "Did she... I mean, she said on the phone that she was... well..."

"She did attempt an illegal adoption, yes," Patrick said bluntly, but not angrily, his easygoing smile still on his face. "I eluded her attempts and, after a bit of theatrics on Gillian's part, we were able to have a calm talk."

"R-really?"

"Oh yes. She was a bit more... let's say dead set, on adopting a Little like me. I, of course, feel that I demonstrated my maturity in the situation very well. So we discussed adoption and I brought up the idea of adopting a Little from another country, like over in Voz. From what I've read of their brochures, they take the care and safety of Littles ready for adoption seriously. She thanked me for my time, though didn't apologize for trying to splash water on my pants, and then left, saying she had some things to think over."

"I... see..." Lily felt very unsure. If Gillian was going to hop in the car and drive to the border, she would surely have said something to Lily about it. They could have even made a road trip of it. This wasn't sitting well with Lily. "Well, th-thank you, Mr. Matenab. I was just starting to get a little worried about her."

"It is absolutely no problem for me, Miss Lily," Patrick said. "She's your friend, it's only natural to worry if she suddenly drops off the face of the world without so much as a word," Patrick looked up at her, and Lily's heart started to melt. His boyish, almost impish smile, the warmth in her chest. She recognized that she was cosseting, and so started to awkwardly step down the stairs.

"W-well, I should probably get back h-home, Pa--uh... Mr. Maetnab. It was a pleasure meeting you," she said.

"Actually, it's such a nice morning, would you mind it if I walked with you, Miss Lily," Patrick gave her his most winning smile, and Lily's heart melted.

"Absolutely! Oh... I mean, if you would like to, then yes, that would be just fine, Mr. Maetnab," she said, internally reminding herself that the Little before her hadn't displayed any signs of immaturity. She watched as he locked his front door, checking to make sure he had his keys first.

"Please, call me Patrick.", he said, to which Lily agreed, and soon the two were walking back up the street.

"This is mine," Lily said, pointing to the modest two-story house. It was a bright canary yellow with white trim, and a well-kept front lawn. "W-would you like to come in?"

"I think that that would be lovely," Patrick said as Lily unlocked her front door. He followed her inside, Lily not noticing the syringe he pulled out from hidden up his sleeve, removing the cap. He kept smiling as the door was shut.

"Oh, Lily?" he asked as she set her purse on a coffee table.

"Yes, Patrick?" She answered, hanging up her coat.

"Do you like games?" Patrick didn't wait for an answer as he, striking like a snake, jammed the needle of the syringe into the back of Lily's knee, having been eyeing a vein there, pushing down on the plunger.

Lily yelped and jumped a bit. "What-re youssssh," she slurred, already her vision swarming. She slumped against the wall and slid down. She reached for the door knob, but her hands were clumsy and flopping, her movements sluggish and barely responsive. She looked and saw Patrick standing there, holding the syringe, his smile now much more menacing.

"I ask because, I really, REALLY like to play games," he said. Just before Lily's vision turned to black, she saw him pull out some long zip-ties, and then the darkness of unconsciousness took her.

At that moment...

Dave Olsten silently wept. He sat there, in Patrick's basement, bound to a chair with thick leather straps. His mouth was taped shut, and Patrick had used enough to ensure there was enough to keep his mouth securely covered. Through blurred eyes, Dave looked right across from him. No more than three or four feet, sat Milly. Or rather, there sat her corpse. They had stopped by earlier as promised, both secretly discussing how to convince Little Patrick to come home with them as their baby boy. Milly had had her heart set on a girl, so they also planned on discussing with Patrick, in addition to possibly being adopted, the possibility of a sex change. They had even brought brochures, including one from Voz, which was the leading country in medical tech. Then they had both been offered some of Patrick's freshly baked cookies, only to awakened some time later, down here in the basement, bound to these chairs.

Dave looked at Milly, at what the little monster had done to her. Her throat had been slashed, blood flowing all down her front, staining her eggshell sundress, onto the plastic-coated floor. Dave heard her gurgle and gasp, and saw Patrick looking on while wearing a clear plastic face shield and some kind of plastic jumpsuit, a devious and hateful smirk on his face. Then Dave had been forced to sit there, his eyes clamped shut, as he was forced to listen to Patrick using an electric bonesaw. When he was done and left, Dave had opened his eyes and, if it weren't for the tape would have screamed himself hoarse. Milly, his highschool sweetheart, sat there, her chest cavity opened for all the world to see, with something missing inside.

The bastard cut out her heart! Dave wept again and thrashed in his seat. But it was secured by bolts and made from a heavy, sturdy wood. He winced a bit. He looked down the best he could, his upper torso also bound to the chair, and saw his own blood dribbling down from his ankles. Patrick had used a butcher knife to cut Dave's Achilles' tendons. With a whimper, Dave sat there in the dark basement, remembering the words he and Milly had awoken to, in a surprisingly deep voice.

"I want to play a game."

O.O ... Okay, that got a little dark, even for me... I LOVE IT! Hehehe, I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season and has a happy New Year!
  • Like 5
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Little Monster (A Diaper Dimension Story) Chapter 2 12/19
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Little Monster (A Diaper Dimension Story) Chapter 3 12/19
19 minutes ago, dirtydingus84 said:

Thanks for the update, Patrick is on a roll it seems everyone in the neighborhood is going to meet him

Hehehe, well, he had to tie up a potential loose end. And sometimes the prey comes right to the predator. Gotta strike while the iron is hot and all that.

One thing is for sure, even when half the neighborhood has gone missing, the local police won’t even suspect him of doing anything. Not sure it was wise on his part to go after the friend though. I can understand killing the first person in his new house. She literally tried to kidnap him. I can even understand a bit about the neighbors, they are definitely a threat. Maybe not an immediate threat, but there’s a huge chance of it. But going home with the lady and attacking her in her home? While she didn’t have her eye on him, as of right now, and while in her present frame of mind from being worried about her friend, the threat chance was really low. Now there’s at least, what? 4 people missing from the neighborhood from 3 houses? Depending on many things, including if they have some sort of gps in their devices that’s saved to a server somewhere, then there’s a chance that the police will notice that all 4 people was at his house or had gone to see him right before they vanished. I also assume that their police in this dimension and it’s laws are better then in America. He either knows more then I do about his victims and/or the technology/laws or he’s only thinking about his next kill and how much fun it will be and not thinking about not getting caught. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Guilend said:

One thing is for sure, even when half the neighborhood has gone missing, the local police won’t even suspect him of doing anything. Not sure it was wise on his part to go after the friend though. I can understand killing the first person in his new house. She literally tried to kidnap him. I can even understand a bit about the neighbors, they are definitely a threat. Maybe not an immediate threat, but there’s a huge chance of it. But going home with the lady and attacking her in her home? While she didn’t have her eye on him, as of right now, and while in her present frame of mind from being worried about her friend, the threat chance was really low. Now there’s at least, what? 4 people missing from the neighborhood from 3 houses? Depending on many things, including if they have some sort of gps in their devices that’s saved to a server somewhere, then there’s a chance that the police will notice that all 4 people was at his house or had gone to see him right before they vanished. I also assume that their police in this dimension and it’s laws are better then in America. He either knows more then I do about his victims and/or the technology/laws or he’s only thinking about his next kill and how much fun it will be and not thinking about not getting caught. 

Patrick's not targeting them because they are potential threats to him. He's targeting them because this is his safari, and they are his prey. (The ones actively hunting for a Little are easier to lure inside though...) And he might have a little bit more of an idea about their technology than the average non-native to the dimension Littles. But the friend asking questions, possibly linking her missing friend to him... yeah, that was more him nipping that in the bud.

And he does have a plan in mind... but now and again, it's nice to indulge oneself.

With that all said... what police in their right mind would believe that a Little boy like him could harm one Amazon, let alone multiple Amazons? Especially when they're, so far, just looking into a missing person's case... but that's after friends and relatives actually realize that they're missing to begin with.

?

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

And so it continues. I was waiting in this one!

Gotta say that Ash has a good Mommy and Daddy. They let her do what keeps her fulfilled and Stacy's worry and wanting her to stop is genuinely for her safety rather than a desire to keep her in her place.

Hehe, of course.

Ash wouldn't let herself get adopted by just any Amazonian couple.

Not that Stacy doesn't just love babying her. Ari as well to a lesser extent...

On 12/19/2022 at 5:20 AM, Panther Cub said:

awoken to, in a surprisingly deep voice.

"I want to play a game."

Again I'm like not surprised when systemic and cyclical violence creates knock on effects.

It's ugly to watch and I may feel revulsion at the act but whelp can you tell me there is even one righteous here? And yet how much can any of these people be considered directly guilty? How much any of us in a society?

anime-anime-smoke.gif

Wow this had really got me in a Noir mood ???‍♀️ *Stands here holding my lit menthol, jacket open and showing my sidearm a solid looking casseless 10mm with electric firing trigger in all matte black polymer. A soft misty drizzling rain falls as I look skyward and runs through my lavender braided hair and beads on my glasses as soft alt J-rock plays in the background.*

12 minutes ago, Guilend said:

While I am really happy about this new chapter and how it turned out. Is there any news on a update to a certain Fur Little?

That will be updated after the newest chapter of Mother's Love. Maybe. Depends on what happens when I try to write.

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Again I'm like not surprised when systemic and cyclical violence creates knock on effects.

It's ugly to watch and I may feel revulsion at the act but whelp can you tell me there is even one righteous here? And yet how much can any of these people be considered directly guilty? How much any of us in a society?

anime-anime-smoke.gif

Wow this had really got me in a Noir mood ???‍♀️ *Stands here holding my lit menthol, jacket open and showing my sidearm a solid looking casseless 10mm with electric firing trigger in all matte black polymer*

For Patrick, it isn't about guilty or innocent so much as "Who is a greater challenge to kill?" While also tying up loose ends.

Everything becomes black and white as I drive around in my car, looking at the wastes and wondering what could have been.

Noir can be fun!

1 minute ago, Panther Cub said:

oir can be fun!

Oh yeah... I tend to look at things as pieces in a bigger picture but that only gets us so far. In order to build an accurate picture of what is happening I would also like you said have look at his motivation. He's a thrill killer he wants a challenge. So we have a highly intelligent subject, likely has a decoupled dopamine response, learned aggression likely that kind of thing... In other words.... He's bored. But I don't think it's just that... What's interesting  about him is his choice of targets.... I don't think it's simple difficulty. I think we're seeing evolution in an existing MO that indirectly parallels family annihilators. If I had to speculate he is likely drawn to this distorted Stepford hellscape cause it likely mirrors his early life.Either nostalgia for first kills? Trying to recapture that first thrill? Or is he trying to express and give voice to whatever trauma started him on this path? I don't think he's consciously aware of this motive either and despite his high intelligence I doubt would be willing to admit it or could even recognize it....

*Sits here with a cup of coffee while thinking*

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oh yeah... I tend to look at things as pieces in a bigger picture but that only gets us so far. In order to build an accurate picture of what is happening I would also like you said have look at his motivation. He's a thrill killer he wants a challenge. So we have a highly intelligent subject, likely has a decoupled dopamine response, learned aggression likely that kind of thing... In other words.... He's bored. But I don't think it's just that... What's interesting  about him is his choice of targets.... I don't think it's simple difficulty. I think we're seeing evolution in an existing MO that indirectly parallels family annihilators. If I had to speculate he is likely drawn to this distorted Stepford hellscape cause it likely mirrors his early life.Either nostalgia for first kills? Trying to recapture that first thrill? Or is he trying to express and give voice to whatever trauma started him on this path? I don't think he's consciously aware of this motive either and despite his high intelligence I doubt would be willing to admit it or could even recognize it....

*Sits here with a cup of coffee while thinking*

O.O

Woah... you are good! A LOT of what you said hits VERY close to my idea around Patrick!

(I wanted to actively make him an anti-hero. He truly is a monster, and a Little. And... he is not going to stop unless he is stopped.)

Just now, Panther Cub said:

Woah... you are good! A LOT of what you said hits VERY close to my idea around Patrick!

I took a lot of psychic as electives in uni and have live with mental health issues for most of my adult life and probably late adolescence TBH... That and as problematic as it can be at times and tend perpetuate some junk science I was also big into "Criminal Minds" in high school ???‍♀️

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I took a lot of psychic as electives in uni and have live with mental health issues for most of my adult life and probably late adolescence TBH... That and as problematic as it can be at times and tend perpetuate some junk science I was also big into "Criminal Minds" in high school ???‍♀️

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love CM (though I always make a point to remember that it is a show and therefore not gospel into the actual minds of serial killers. Unfortunately, after taking some forensics classes, I just cannot watch any of the CSI's, it's just... no, no, and no. That's not how that works! And just do NOT get me started on "Let me enhance the image.")

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

Mothers Love? It sounds familiar, but I can’t remember what it is. Have you posted any of it?

Yup-Yup!

Hold on, lemmie get a link. I wish i knew how to do that thing where underneath all my posts is a place to put links to other stories of mine.

Here it is!

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/76358-a-mothers-love-ch-4-now-up-52222/

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

Hold on, lemmie get a link. I wish i knew how to do that thing where underneath all my posts is a place to put links to other stories of mine.

Go to your account settings and create a signature. It lets you put in html links. 

• Like 1