LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

terrible introduction

Ghinda

Hey there, I'm Ghinda, a Little who's a boy!

I have always had this AB part of me ever since i could remember. I remember being 4 and my grandma asking me if i wanted to wear a diaper to bed, and i was super happy about it. Throughout my childhood I've had dreams of it and pretended I was a lot. Later on i discovered diapers and how much more it made me feel Little. I love feeling innocent and carefree, and most of all, goofy! I had period where I was ashamed in myself once i realized what social standards were, and i had to learn to realize that what i do doesn't harm anyone and that its helpful for me, so eventually i've learned to embrace it again. Recently I've had a friend who was a furry, and he kind of has me interested in the furry community now. Even before I looked at so much cute babyfur art and I think part of me, something I didn't realize yet, wanted to be that furry pupper. So I may be stumbling upon another part of myself, who knows!

I'm now at a point where I feel like im just missing one more thing. I think i feel a need for Daddy, something that's not all the time of course, we're all still human and have lives. But I think that part of me really needs it, and I just wanna meet a nice person. So I've been on a long search, went through VAST lands, journeyed across deserts and mountains!! and eventually someone suggested I came here, and I really like how this is more community based and about real people that we can all connect with, even if just friends, instead of an ABDL Tinder.

So that's pretty much me and why I'm here. Hopefully you guys won't mind me joining in, it looks like a great place! You're always welcome in my PMs, I'd love to make new friends! Thanks for reading.

- Ghinda

• Like 2

Hi Ghinda, and welcome to DD. Glad to meet you, and happy to have you here. Nice intro! This is a great place, I think you’ll find lots of good likeminded people here. So, do join us, and make yourself at home. Relax , have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

@Ghinda

welcome to DD - I am sure that you will be able to find information that you are looking for, or a friend or two if you wish. We have a lot of different people who are here from all over the world, for multiple reasons. Some of us are incontinent, some of us are adult baby, some of us are diaper lovers, some of us are adult kids, and we identify differently depending on who we are.

What people have to realize is that wearing diapers is not a big deal. What people do is they use stigmas norms, standards and ethics codes, to try to tell people in no uncertain terms that diapers are bad, diapers are for babies, only babies wear diapers, and all of this other stuff. They also make people feel bad because they like diapers, they want to wear diapers, they have to wear diapers, or they need to wear diapers. Some people like to wear diapers because it makes them feel better, or lets them be in a position where they feel younger or in a place where they were safer, or it reminds them of times when decisions were made for them and they felt safer that way. I can tell you from experience wearing a diaper does not make you strange or weird, it just means that you like them or want to wear them. Some people that are diaper lovers for example, are attracted to the diaper, are attracted to the feelings that elicits, or feel good when it is on, or allow themselves to release all of their frustrations are all of their worries and cares when they're in a diaper. As you know a diaper is meant for someone to use, and a diaper is meant to be used as your toilet, so there are people who like to wear them, or they feel good, or they help someone.

A person does not have to be incontinent or disabled physically in order to wear a diaper. Diapers are an underwear choice for many of us, and some people like the feeling of a diaper on, are they feel secure with one on. Some of them were for psychological reasons or emotional reasons or comfort reasons, so wearing a diaper to bed does not make you a baby anymore then someone who has to wear a diaper because they don't have control of their bladder or bowels. Just because someone is incontinent does not make them a baby either, but there are many people who may decide that they need diapers, and in order to deal with that, they add pieces of the lifestyle, and they may become an adult baby, and if not an adult baby, possibly a diaper lover.

Just like a baby is secure in a diaper, because they don't have any control, and they can't tell you when they have to use the bathroom, and they release whenever they need to, certain people have certain feelings that elicited when they have a diaper on, or it makes them feel better when they do have it on. Because, diapers are meant to be used. Babies use their diapers because they don't know any better, and because that's something that is just normal for them. They don't realize that they are releasing, or when they are releasing, they just know that they feel something, and the next thing the parents know they are wet or dirty. Being a baby, you don't have to worry about things, because someone will always be there hopefully to take care of your every need. Some people have emotional attachments to those type of time periods because they feel safer than what would happen in real life. Others become adult babies or diaper lovers because it makes them feel whole and provides them something that they are looking for. The feelings that you have as a baby can be the most intimate, and the most important ones you have most of your life. By that I mean, your parents will pick you up, they will tickle you, they will touch you, they will talk to you, and they will make you feel amazing: when somebody puts a diaper on you, it is done to help you, and some people equate that type of love affection and attention and feeling to the time when you were little, you didn't have control, you had a diaper on, people thought you were cute, and they just took care of you.

As you grow older, the feelings that you have in your mind will still be there. As you grow older, you get other feelings and other experiences, and you remember memories from back in your childhood. Childhood memories are your most basic building blocks, because you remember being a kid, as you grow older and you notice changes in your life or changes in the world around you. Your childhood memories and your parents and your loved ones are the first people that you interact with, and they interact with you. The feelings that you experience as a child will always be with you, but as you grow older those memories are still there, but the feelings are repressed, and replaced with other feelings: which means that these feelings do not go away, they just become part of your filing cabinet in your head.

The thing that I think people don't understand sometimes is that even if you're an adult, you still have the feelings that you had is a child, they're just there a lot weaker then they were when you were a kid.  You may find that you enjoy being a kid more, or you want to relive being a kid, or you want to be able to relive time when you didn't have any responsibility, and you didn't have to worry about anything. The easiest way to do that is 2 allow yourself to be or act like a baby or a toddler. There's no shame in this, because everybody has those feelings, wishing maybe that they were younger, wishing they could be taken care of like this. The only thing is, as you age those feelings are locked away in your brain. You may end up dreaming of this, or having wet dreams, or having dreams that make no sense, because every dream that you have in your mind is a mixture of everything that you have dealt with over your life or things that you've seen or things that you've said or whatever.

I'm sure there there are adults that wish they could go back in time and relive being a baby or a toddler. The beauty of being an adult baby or a diaper lover is that if it is done right, adult babies can be adult babies and still function in the adult world. The only difference is that they're a lot older than they were when they were kids, and that means your diapers and your clothing and everything that you deal with have to be adult size. Being a kid is fun, so that's probably why people who deal with trauma, and sometimes very severe trauma, want to revert back to a time when they didn't have these worries or be scared or whatever. It is normal to have the feeling that you want to be or act like a kid. You just have to do it in an appropriate manner, and understand that children have nothing to do with our fetish or our kink, it's the fact that we want to act like feel like look like or be little, and have a big treat us like a baby or a child, and make decisions for us. I'm sure that even I in fact I am positive that even I have those fantasies myself, because sometimes the adult world is a cluster blank, and you have a lot on your mind, and you yearn for the days when you didn't have that responsibility, where you could lay down and have a good night's sleep, and not have to worry about getting up in the morning. You could worry about playing with cars, or talking to little girls, or playing dolls, or whatever it is you do. You didn't have to worry about work or any of the things that make you upset in the big world. That's what people really wanna do sometimes. It's OK, it really is!

In closing I would like to give you a warning: there are a lot of individuals who wish to find a mommy, a daddy, or a caregiver, because they want to be taken care of like that. There are a lot of these people who claim to be mommies or daddies or caregivers, but you must be careful! I say again, you must be careful! The reason I say that is because there are people who will go to websites like this, and they will look at profiles. Somebody will sign on for the first time, which means they become a member, and the next thing that happens is that they say that they are a mommy or a daddy, and they put that in their profile. Then, what they will do is they will scan a lot of these profiles on this server for example, and they look for the diapers line in your profile, and they look for things like adult baby or diaper lover there, and the next thing you know, you end up getting messages asking you if you are a baby, if you like diapers, or whatever.  I've even had people sign on here, and not even be a member for 5 minutes, and the next thing I know somebody's asking me if I'm a baby or a diaper lover or whatever, and I don't even know them from a hole in the wall. When I see something like this, I am very suspect, and I will report that type of stuff to our admin team. You must be careful because some people who say they are a mommy or a daddy may not be what they say they are, and all they are doing is trying to get information from you. Do not ever give out information about your home address, your debit card, your phone number or any of that. If you do that, then the person that ask you to send them money can drain you dry and cause major problems: I've seen it happen right here to a friend of mine, so I warn you that not all mommies daddies are caregivers are as they seem.

What I would do instead is to make friends here on DD, and get to know the user base here. Ask questions, post comments, and interact with people on chat if you wish. In time, you will be able to know who it is that you can trust, and you become friends with a lot of people who may have connections. I would worry about finding a mommy a daddy or a caregiver at a later time, because you can always go back to that, and there are legitimate mommies and daddies and caregivers out there, you just have to know who they are and have a rapport with them so that you don't have any issues. As a general warning, you should just be careful, because things are not always as they seem!

Again welcome! If I can be of any further assistance, or I can be a help if to you, don't hesitate to post out, or to send me a private message. You owe me also feel free to follow me if you wish!

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
On 10/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Ghinda

welcome to DD - I am sure that you will be able to find information that you are looking for, or a friend or two if you wish. We have a lot of different people who are here from all over the world, for multiple reasons. Some of us are incontinent, some of us are adult baby, some of us are diaper lovers, some of us are adult kids, and we identify differently depending on who we are.

What people have to realize is that wearing diapers is not a big deal. What people do is they use stigmas norms, standards and ethics codes, to try to tell people in no uncertain terms that diapers are bad, diapers are for babies, only babies wear diapers, and all of this other stuff. They also make people feel bad because they like diapers, they want to wear diapers, they have to wear diapers, or they need to wear diapers. Some people like to wear diapers because it makes them feel better, or lets them be in a position where they feel younger or in a place where they were safer, or it reminds them of times when decisions were made for them and they felt safer that way. I can tell you from experience wearing a diaper does not make you strange or weird, it just means that you like them or want to wear them. Some people that are diaper lovers for example, are attracted to the diaper, are attracted to the feelings that elicits, or feel good when it is on, or allow themselves to release all of their frustrations are all of their worries and cares when they're in a diaper. As you know a diaper is meant for someone to use, and a diaper is meant to be used as your toilet, so there are people who like to wear them, or they feel good, or they help someone.

A person does not have to be incontinent or disabled physically in order to wear a diaper. Diapers are an underwear choice for many of us, and some people like the feeling of a diaper on, are they feel secure with one on. Some of them were for psychological reasons or emotional reasons or comfort reasons, so wearing a diaper to bed does not make you a baby anymore then someone who has to wear a diaper because they don't have control of their bladder or bowels. Just because someone is incontinent does not make them a baby either, but there are many people who may decide that they need diapers, and in order to deal with that, they add pieces of the lifestyle, and they may become an adult baby, and if not an adult baby, possibly a diaper lover.

Just like a baby is secure in a diaper, because they don't have any control, and they can't tell you when they have to use the bathroom, and they release whenever they need to, certain people have certain feelings that elicited when they have a diaper on, or it makes them feel better when they do have it on. Because, diapers are meant to be used. Babies use their diapers because they don't know any better, and because that's something that is just normal for them. They don't realize that they are releasing, or when they are releasing, they just know that they feel something, and the next thing the parents know they are wet or dirty. Being a baby, you don't have to worry about things, because someone will always be there hopefully to take care of your every need. Some people have emotional attachments to those type of time periods because they feel safer than what would happen in real life. Others become adult babies or diaper lovers because it makes them feel whole and provides them something that they are looking for. The feelings that you have as a baby can be the most intimate, and the most important ones you have most of your life. By that I mean, your parents will pick you up, they will tickle you, they will touch you, they will talk to you, and they will make you feel amazing: when somebody puts a diaper on you, it is done to help you, and some people equate that type of love affection and attention and feeling to the time when you were little, you didn't have control, you had a diaper on, people thought you were cute, and they just took care of you.

As you grow older, the feelings that you have in your mind will still be there. As you grow older, you get other feelings and other experiences, and you remember memories from back in your childhood. Childhood memories are your most basic building blocks, because you remember being a kid, as you grow older and you notice changes in your life or changes in the world around you. Your childhood memories and your parents and your loved ones are the first people that you interact with, and they interact with you. The feelings that you experience as a child will always be with you, but as you grow older those memories are still there, but the feelings are repressed, and replaced with other feelings: which means that these feelings do not go away, they just become part of your filing cabinet in your head.

The thing that I think people don't understand sometimes is that even if you're an adult, you still have the feelings that you had is a child, they're just there a lot weaker then they were when you were a kid.  You may find that you enjoy being a kid more, or you want to relive being a kid, or you want to be able to relive time when you didn't have any responsibility, and you didn't have to worry about anything. The easiest way to do that is 2 allow yourself to be or act like a baby or a toddler. There's no shame in this, because everybody has those feelings, wishing maybe that they were younger, wishing they could be taken care of like this. The only thing is, as you age those feelings are locked away in your brain. You may end up dreaming of this, or having wet dreams, or having dreams that make no sense, because every dream that you have in your mind is a mixture of everything that you have dealt with over your life or things that you've seen or things that you've said or whatever.

I'm sure there there are adults that wish they could go back in time and relive being a baby or a toddler. The beauty of being an adult baby or a diaper lover is that if it is done right, adult babies can be adult babies and still function in the adult world. The only difference is that they're a lot older than they were when they were kids, and that means your diapers and your clothing and everything that you deal with have to be adult size. Being a kid is fun, so that's probably why people who deal with trauma, and sometimes very severe trauma, want to revert back to a time when they didn't have these worries or be scared or whatever. It is normal to have the feeling that you want to be or act like a kid. You just have to do it in an appropriate manner, and understand that children have nothing to do with our fetish or our kink, it's the fact that we want to act like feel like look like or be little, and have a big treat us like a baby or a child, and make decisions for us. I'm sure that even I in fact I am positive that even I have those fantasies myself, because sometimes the adult world is a cluster blank, and you have a lot on your mind, and you yearn for the days when you didn't have that responsibility, where you could lay down and have a good night's sleep, and not have to worry about getting up in the morning. You could worry about playing with cars, or talking to little girls, or playing dolls, or whatever it is you do. You didn't have to worry about work or any of the things that make you upset in the big world. That's what people really wanna do sometimes. It's OK, it really is!

In closing I would like to give you a warning: there are a lot of individuals who wish to find a mommy, a daddy, or a caregiver, because they want to be taken care of like that. There are a lot of these people who claim to be mommies or daddies or caregivers, but you must be careful! I say again, you must be careful! The reason I say that is because there are people who will go to websites like this, and they will look at profiles. Somebody will sign on for the first time, which means they become a member, and the next thing that happens is that they say that they are a mommy or a daddy, and they put that in their profile. Then, what they will do is they will scan a lot of these profiles on this server for example, and they look for the diapers line in your profile, and they look for things like adult baby or diaper lover there, and the next thing you know, you end up getting messages asking you if you are a baby, if you like diapers, or whatever.  I've even had people sign on here, and not even be a member for 5 minutes, and the next thing I know somebody's asking me if I'm a baby or a diaper lover or whatever, and I don't even know them from a hole in the wall. When I see something like this, I am very suspect, and I will report that type of stuff to our admin team. You must be careful because some people who say they are a mommy or a daddy may not be what they say they are, and all they are doing is trying to get information from you. Do not ever give out information about your home address, your debit card, your phone number or any of that. If you do that, then the person that ask you to send them money can drain you dry and cause major problems: I've seen it happen right here to a friend of mine, so I warn you that not all mommies daddies are caregivers are as they seem.

What I would do instead is to make friends here on DD, and get to know the user base here. Ask questions, post comments, and interact with people on chat if you wish. In time, you will be able to know who it is that you can trust, and you become friends with a lot of people who may have connections. I would worry about finding a mommy a daddy or a caregiver at a later time, because you can always go back to that, and there are legitimate mommies and daddies and caregivers out there, you just have to know who they are and have a rapport with them so that you don't have any issues. As a general warning, you should just be careful, because things are not always as they seem!

Again welcome! If I can be of any further assistance, or I can be a help if to you, don't hesitate to post out, or to send me a private message. You owe me also feel free to follow me if you wish!

Good Luck!

Brian

Hi Brian!

I'm pretty much aware of how mean some people can be. While I am looking for one, I'm not reliant on one to be happy - plus, I think its kind of silly to limit dating to only that specific type of person. It would be great and that would be awesome, but as long as someone knows and understands what I do, and they're a genuinely good person that I connect with, that's all I need.

I mainly joined this site because I've always been very reclusive and was ashamed in myself, so I've been trying to branch out and try to get myself out there to events and meet people and whatnot. I do dating stuff on another site, on here I'm here for the people and creating friendships - and so far I think I'll make plenty with people like you. Thanks for the tips and advice, I'll keep remembering to embrace my Little side and to keep on the lookout for those people.

Thanks to you and everyone else for the welcome and kind words!

• Like 2