LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Hate Seeing The Docors

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

I have to go get a MRI done and will have to be in a hospital gown with just undies on. and for me thats a Diaper.

I was fealing funny when I had a stay for 4 days in the hospital every time i was checked by a nurse for vitals.

I just kept thinking they were laffing at me behind my back since i was wearing.

This is some back ground on me.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7040

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7510

I know i have to wear since i will be stuffed in a tube for the MRI and would wet while in there.

Thing is I realy hate anyone seeing me in one.Yea i sleep in one and wear 24/7 my wife and i are ok with it.

But just freaks me out to be standing there in a diaper then laying in nothing but a diaper and gown.

Yea realy freaks me out bad rather be 100% naked than seen in the diaper.

Also freaks me out when I see the regular doctor too.

Wear some short boxer shorts over the diaper. They will let you do that.

If you feel like you are going to loose your mind, ask for some medication. They will give you something and you won't care about anything.

I have had 4 MRIs on my knee and back.

I have to go get a MRI done and will have to be in a hospital gown with just undies on. and for me thats a Diaper.

I was fealing funny when I had a stay for 4 days in the hospital every time i was checked by a nurse for vitals.

I just kept thinking they were laffing at me behind my back since i was wearing.

This is some back ground on me.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7040

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7510

I know i have to wear since i will be stuffed in a tube for the MRI and would wet while in there.

Thing is I realy hate anyone seeing me in one.Yea i sleep in one and wear 24/7 my wife and i are ok with it.

But just freaks me out to be standing there in a diaper then laying in nothing but a diaper and gown.

Yea realy freaks me out bad rather be 100% naked than seen in the diaper.

Also freaks me out when I see the regular doctor too.

Yes I can understand you being freaked out about being left there in just a Nappy ! OMG-it would really freak me too ! :badmood:

But as Redneck Diaper Boy says, surely they would let you wear a pair of Boxers or something as it is to their advantage to have you nice and relaxed for the scan. :thumbsup:

I had an MRI scan a couple of years ago part of investigations to do with incontinence.

I wore a full nappy type disposable and plastic pants during the scan.

There was no problem whatsoever, no worriyng comments , the only question I was asked

was to accertain that there was no metal- ie diaper pins in the nappy.

The scan it'self was about 45 minutes long and although a bit noisey they gave me ear defenders

to wear and I actually fell asleep in there.

When the scan was over I was asked discreetly by the nurse who had taken care of me if I

needed a place to change.

I've had far more embarising days at hospitals with urodynamics ect so don't sweat it mate,

They have seen it all before after all, if youre there for investigation for incontinence surley

they expect you to wear some form of protection. - John, JDK.

The boxers is a good idea, or even a pair of regular pull on shorts that don't have a zipper or any metal would probably work. Yes, in a hospital they have seen it all and being in diapers is nothing new to them. I can understand your embaresment and no matter what anyone says about it being no big deal, to you it is. You might just want to confide in your doctor or the person in charge of the MRI that you are really embaressed and uncomfortable about your diapers in that setting even though you understand many other people are in the same situation and just ask if you can wear some pull on shorts over your diaper for the MRI. When I had an MRI on my ankle I wore a sock and my regular clothes. Since MRI is magnetic I don't think clothing is a big issue as long as there is no metal in the clothing.