LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestions for a new Forced Regression MDLB story?

Suggestions for a new Forced Regression MDLB story?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How would the regression should happen?

• Through Magic
    • Through Science
    • Through Brainwashing/Hypnosis
  2. 2. What the relationship between the two should like be initially?

• They are mentor and student.
    • They are coworkers.
    • They are friends.
    • They are lovers.
    • They are relatives.
    • They do not know each other.

Hello everyone, as some of you might know, my latest story has died on its own for personal issue of mine not wanting to finish it and just give an explanatory prologue. I'd like to start a new one and would like for you to tell me what you'd like to see more!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, markfrangioni said:

Hello everyone, as some of you might know, my latest story has died on its own for personal issue of mine not wanting to finish it and just give an explanatory prologue. I'd like to start a new one and would like for you to tell me what you'd like to see more!

I think you want to go with the story that is strongest in your head.

Magic doesn't work for me, although I could see a Sabrina type story, where the DM has the power to take away independence (particularly potty training) could be a nice story.

I think the characters are way more important in a diaper story than the premise.  Getting the right dynamic between DM and LB is critical.   Your mommy character has to be stern, but I prefer them to be protective and loving rather than cruel and demeaning.

In general (and it's probably misogynistic), but DDLG tend to be about providing a since of security and safety in LG, while DMLB tend to focus on breaking down the masculinity of the LB.   It tends to bypass the  idea that males have insecurities, and they are not always related tp their use of diapers.

• Like 2

A world of reversed kawaii culture, where girls are attracted by cute, childish boys while boys are attracted by serious, adult-looking girls. At the start, the male MC refuse to submit to this fashion he despise, although he have the perfect body type for this.  But the girl he secretely love is obsessed by childlike boys in diapers. So, if he want to seduce her, he's gonna have to do an effort.  In this story, instead of physical coercition, the "forced" aspect of regression is all about social pressure cause boys who wear mature clothes and have mature manners are considered weird and uninteresting. Maybe some sort of futuristic plastic surgery can help boys to have the appropriate look. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

A story about a close relative. A relative who loves him and wants him to be happy and he loves her too and wants to make her happy. No magic, no science and not forced only caring. 

I'm quoting you specifically but hopefully it answers everyone involved. The story HAS to be forced regression MDLB because that's what I like, I'm pretty adamant about that.

On 9/22/2022 at 3:35 AM, spark said:

I think you want to go with the story that is strongest in your head.

Magic doesn't work for me, although I could see a Sabrina type story, where the DM has the power to take away independence (particularly potty training) could be a nice story.

I think the characters are way more important in a diaper story than the premise.  Getting the right dynamic between DM and LB is critical.   Your mommy character has to be stern, but I prefer them to be protective and loving rather than cruel and demeaning.

In general (and it's probably misogynistic), but DDLG tend to be about providing a since of security and safety in LG, while DMLB tend to focus on breaking down the masculinity of the LB.   It tends to bypass the  idea that males have insecurities, and they are not always related tp their use of diapers.

Gentle Femdom is definitely a thing lots of people like, and they are a favourite of mine. I must say I'm not much into the bathroom part of regressing, to be completely honest, I can overlook urination, but poop is just something that would make me stop reading, so if that is what you have in mind you wouldn't probably enjoy my stories.

15 hours ago, Brisemenu said:

A world of reversed kawaii culture, where girls are attracted by cute, childish boys while boys are attracted by serious, adult-looking girls. At the start, the male MC refuse to submit to this fashion he despise, although he have the perfect body type for this.  But the girl he secretely love is obsessed by childlike boys in diapers. So, if he want to seduce her, he's gonna have to do an effort.  In this story, instead of physical coercition, the "forced" aspect of regression is all about social pressure cause boys who wear mature clothes and have mature manners are considered weird and uninteresting. Maybe some sort of futuristic plastic surgery can help boys to have the appropriate look. 

Now THIS I find EXTREMELY interesting. I don't like sissification, but as far as toddlering goes, it could be extremely fascinating. I don't know if I would be capable of writing a story about it, but I surely will think about it. Thank you for the suggestion!

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:

The poll seems to have a very unanimous idea of brainwashing/hypnosis being the key. I'll give another couple of days to vote, then I'll start thinking of a story.§

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED ALREADY!

• 3 weeks later...