LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urge incontinence questions

I'm starting to deal with some urge incontinence issues. The urge to go hits so swift and suddenly I often leak a little. This is relatively new over the last week. I'm scared it could be from something serious like an infection or prostate issues. What are some other causes that it could be? Is there some things I need to keep an eye on? I plan to bring it up with my doctor during our next routine check up, but when should I consider making a sooner/urgent appointment?

On 9/20/2022 at 3:46 AM, diapered charles said:

I'm starting to deal with some urge incontinence issues. The urge to go hits so swift and suddenly I often leak a little. This is relatively new over the last week. I'm scared it could be from something serious like an infection or prostate issues. What are some other causes that it could be? Is there some things I need to keep an eye on? I plan to bring it up with my doctor during our next routine check up, but when should I consider making a sooner/urgent appointment?

Incontinence issues are symptoms. Is this parasympatic or the result of degeneration? Parasympatic can be triggered by your prior behaviour and interest in ABDL. Degeneration is an issue that can be addressed - but requires you to get this tested as soon as possible. So, see your doctor and get it checked out.