LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Augmented Reality (Completed)

Tisha

1 hour ago, Thad said:

I wonder if she will be taken to the park to play, complete with computer generated people lol

Hey!  Quit jumping ahead. :)

But there is something like that coming up!

Chapter 8

Tish sat there staring at the timer for a few minutes.  Each second that ticked by seemed like an eternity.  There was no way Miss Emma would leave her like this for an hour.  Even she couldn't be that mean.  The room was oddly silent.  The only sounds she could hear were her own squirming around and her breathing.  It seemed magnified.  Every sensation was magnified.  This damned thing in her mouth wasn't helping.  Everything about this sucked.  She just wanted it to be over.  She felt another line of drool and slobber start to flow out and she tried her hardest but failed to suck it back in before it oozed between her breasts leaving a line of cold gross siliva running down her body. She had to shake her head violently to get the remaining drips off her chin.  All this did was cause her hair to fall in her eyes, aggravating her even more.  She tossed her head back and forth to get her hair out of her face and every time she did she felt the straps and the chair fight her.  This was exhausting and she'd only been sitting here for 5 minutes.

Except for the thick diaper between her legs she was totally exposed to the elements.  The room felt cooler now.  She wondered if that was just her or whether Miss Emma intentionally lowered the temp to punish her.  She tried to let her head hang down.  Maybe she could just let herself go limp and fall asleep.  That only strained the back of her neck.

"In and out Tish, in and out.", she told herself.  She just concentrated on her breathing.  She tried to think of this as a mediation session.  Block everything from her mind and it would go faster.  It sort of worked for awhile.  Being in the dark like this helped and she felt like she was in a trance after a bit.

#Time remaining 7:15:23
 #Total Time: 8:30:23

Ten minutes in.  She had done 10 minutes.  "Ok, ok.. I can do this."  She told herself if Miss Emma would come back now she would be a good girl and do anything Miss Emma said.  She even repeated that phrase back toherself in her own mind, "good girl".  Somehow she adopted Miss Emma's childish language towards herself.  The funny thing is, this was having an affect on her.  She actually did feel small and weak. Not only physcially but mentally now too.  She felt Miss Emma was breaking her.  She wasnt' going to let that happen.

Her thoughts were going wild now.  She decided to try the meditation trick again.  Just BREATH Tish.  She kept this up for about 5 minutes until she had to stop.  She felt something.  "Oh god.", Tish said to herself and she felt her bladder telling her she needed to pee.  It wasn't too bad at first, she just kept breathing trying to put it out of her mind.  Somehow she made it another ten minutes when she knew the inevitable was coming.  Her bladder was burning now and and she thought she might actually hurt herself by holding it this long.  She knew that wasn't healthy and she did want the relief from the pressure.  Her body was saying yes, but her mind said no.  Was she really going to do this?  Was the program actually set up to make someone pee themselves.  There was one last hope that it was all a joke, that the lights would come on, she would be released and she could run to the toilet in her home.

Her hope faded as she decided enough was enough.  Would it be so bad?  Whatever was going to happen would happen.  She was in so much pain at this point and needed relief.  She decided to relax but nothing happened.   Why wasn't she going?  She was having trouble getting it started.  Nothing about this was normal.  The diaper was so tight on her crotch, she wondered how anything could even escape, but eventually she felt a quick short stream start and then stop.  It burned, but she took a deep breath and exhaled and the the flow started.  It was so warm and the weirdest feeling.  Her body shivered and shook as it took over this process for her.  The relief was unimaginable and she sighed outloud on each breath.  She peed forever and she felt the diaper swell.  Tigher and tighter, it would surely burst at the seems she thought,  but it never did.  She had peed so fast and so much she could feel her urine pool in the little space available under her behind and between her legs and butt cheeks.  The diaper wasn't able to keep up.  This was by far the grossest experience of her life.  She was so upset that this just happened she some tears formed.  She didn't know why she was crying.  She just was.  She was emotional and this wasn't like her at all.  Even the strongest person can be pushed past their limits, she thought.  Eventually the material absorbed everything that came out of her.

When it was finally over she managed to squeeze a bit more out.  She had already done this so no reason not to get it all out.  This was a mixture of her morning coffee and whatever juice Miss Emma gave her.  She figured she might have to pee again soon with the amount she had already drank this morning. 'Was it still morning?', she thought. She didn't have any concept of time in here. She was now absolutely drained of all energy, but she did feel the relief of having finally peed.  It did feel better to go.  The whole ordeal wiped her out.  She didn't know if it was more mental exhaustion or physical at this point.  She thought 100% both.  She didn't care though, her body and mind had been pushed to the point of no return.  She slowly let her head fall forward and just wanted to shut her eyes for a minute.  10 seconds later she was asleep.

"Tish.  Wake up Tish.", Miss Emma whispered.

The girls eyes slowly opened.  She thought this had all been a dream but after a minute she discovered this was all too real.  She was dissapointed.  This was actually happening to her.   She lifted her head up too quickly.

"Ahhh.", she cried out and reached for her neck to rub the soreness away from having been sleeping like that.  It was like falling asleep on a airplane and waking up an hour later realizing the human body isn't supposed to contort that way.  She didn't everealize her arms were not tied down any more.  She also found the gag had been removed from her mouth and she looked down at her exposed chest and stomach.  Miss Emma must have cleaned her up because she remembered herself drooling as she had drifted in and out of sleep.  She blushed in embarassment at the thought of having to be cleaned up like a baby.

She was becoming more aware now.  She was still strapped to the chair and her diaper was wet and cold.  The warmth she remembered flooding all around down there was gone and been replaced with her nasty cold pee.  She could feel the clamminess of it sticking to her.  Is this why babies threw a fit when they needed changed?  Were they really this uncomfortable?  

Miss Emma grabbed her hands and softly caressed them.

"Hows about we get you out of there.  How does that sound?

Tish raised her arms, longing for Miss Emma to embrace her and just cried helplessly.  Almost to the point of sobbing.  She couldn't control it and she knew she was being broken down step by step.  How could she get here in just a couple of hours?  How could this happen?

She nodded up and down through her tearful expression.  "Yes Miss Emma.  Oh Miss Emma, please let me out.  I'm sorry, I'm sorry.  Please forgive me.  I'm gonna be a good I promise."  It was mixture of speaking and crying all jumbled together.

"Awww. Ok ok.  Well we'll see if you can keep that promise ok?  Just sit for second or two longer and and I'll get you out of there."

The chair lowered and Tish waited until she could touch the floor with her feet.  She was able to move her legs again now and tried to get some blood circulating.  She eventually felt the touch of the cool floor and found comfort in that for some reason.  Miss Emma undid the crotch strap and pulled the shoulder harness up over Tish's head.

The tight restraints were now gone and the dull pain on her shoulders and private parts started to subside.  A weight had literally been lifted.  Now Tish just needed to get out of this confining seat.

Miss Emma saw thick red grooves that had cat into Tish's shoulds from the straps.

"Awww Tish, that looks a little tender here.  I'm going to put a little lotion on that for you ok?"

"Yes Miss Emma, thank you Miss Emma."

After that was done Miss Emma helped the girl out of the chair.  She would have collapsed if Emma hadn't held her up.  She was placed on the changing table and allowed to sit.

Tish laid back and spread her legs to give her very wet diaper the space it desperately needed.  It felt so good to be out of that chair and to just lay down.  The slightest bit of comfort was a gift at this point.  She could still feel her wet diaper was still tightly pinned on to her.  she hated the thought of what she was wearing and her own urine against her skin.

She glanced at the timer on the wall.  She was hoping a lot of time had passed while she was passed out in that chair.

#Time remaining 6:05:23
 #Total Time: 8:20:23

Over an hour had passed.  She sort of sighed, glad that she knocked some time off but felt a bit deflated seeing she still hadn't cross the 6 hour threshold from when she started. She shut her eyes and just layed there, staring up at the ceiling.  She started to fall asleep again but Miss Emma stopped her.

"No no no, it's not naptime yet little girl.  I have a surprise for you!"

Tish sat up, making sure to behave. "Yes Miss Emma, whatever you say."

There was no more resistance now.  Miss Emma knew Tish was sincere in her obedience and not faking like before based on her tone and body responses.

Tish already knew this suprise was not going to be anything she desired or wanted to participate in.  She wanted to tell Miss Emma to just get on with it.  There was no need for preamble or an explanation at this point.  She didn't care.

"Since you were a very good girl for awhile, I thought we'd take a break from all this...  just for a bit, and go down to that lovely beach you saw earlier.  I know you were staring out there so as a little reward, how about we go relax.   But only for a bit because there is a lot more to go in your experience."

Tish sorted looked up at Emma in disbelief, "For real Miss Emma?  I mean, I... I would really like that.  I promise to be a good girl for you too Miss Emma.  I really promise!"

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 8

Chapter 9

"Oh Tish, that makes me so happy.  You are being very good.  I guess a little time in the punishment chair was what you really needed then right?"

Tish didn't want to answer her but reluctantly did.

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Good.  Now I'm going to get our swimsuits, some snacks and we'll go lay out for awhile ok".

Tish sat back on her hands and let her feet dangle off the changing table.  Miss Emma was taking her to the beach.  If she could just be good this program would reward her.  She was ready to get out of the wet diaper and frolic and play on the beach.  She envisioned soaking up some sun, even if artifical.  She had been in this cold room for too long.  Hopefully this little field trip would take several hours and would eat up the majority of the time remaining and she could get out of here.  She knew there was more in store for her, evening remembering another spanking that Miss Emma had promised but she pushed those thoughts aside for now.  She'd deal with that later.

Emma returned and Tish was a bit shocked at what she saw.  The shear body suit Emma had on before was now gone.  She had put on a little black bikini, revealing a body even Tish was jealous of.  It was the exact bikini that she had been looking at online a few days ago online.  She knew that wasn't a cooincidence.  Emma must have gone through her shopping history.  She also knew how reveailing the bottoms where and wax anxious for Miss Emma to turn around.

"Something wrong Tish?", Miss Emma cuaght her staring.  

"Oh uh, no... I just like your suit is all and just looking forward to getting out there Miss Emma."

Emma smiled and tossed Tish her bathing suit.  Tish could tell it was the same as Emma's and got really excited.  Even thought it was AG, she still looked forward to seeing herself in this.  She thought about how it would look with her and Emma walking down the beach and turning heads.  Tish caught them out of the air and untangled them. 

"Miss Emma, where are the bottoms?"

"Bottoms?  Tish, you could have an accident out there.  You wouldn't want that to happen would you?  No, you'll be wearing your diaper silly."

That little bit of rage she was used to feeling crept back up as her hopes and dreams were now crushed.  She kept her composure though.

"But Miss Emma..."

"Uh uh, Tish.  Nope.  Any whining or complaining and you can forget the beach.  Now put that top on and we'll go.", Emma said sternly.

Tish releneted.  At least she could try the top.  She put it on and wanted to see herself in a mirror but there wasn't one.  Miss Emma came over and adjusted her a bit as if she wasn't able to properly dress herself and then took her hand, motioning for her to get up.  Tish now followed Emma out the door.  It was the first time she had actually walked in the diaper.  She had to move a little funny to accommodate the bulk but she managed.  If she had to walk too much though she knew the diaper would rub the inside of her legs raw.

It was hot outside and Tish let the sun hit her face.  It must have been 95 degrees.  It took everything away for a few seconds until Emma pulled her along like a child but she was moving too slow for Emma's liking. It was hard for her to walk that fast.  Emma produced a bright yellow belt that she put around Tish's waist.  Like the other garments, it sort of sealed itself tightly together and there was about a 6 foot lead that Miss Emma held on to.  Tish wanted to turn around and go back but Emma resumed her pace causing what was basically Tish's leash to pull taught, jolting her forward.  Tish had to catch up and match Emma's speed unless she wanted to end up face first in the sand.  Her diaper was rubbing now and she just wanted to get where they were going soon.  The beach was sparsely populated, a few people here and there.  The ones that could see her started staring and whispering at what they saw.  She knew it was all fake computer generated people but something about having them see her like this made her very self conscious.  

Emma finally stopped down by the waters edge and set some towels down on the sand and picked out a spot for them.

"Tish, you may lay down here.  Do NOT embarass me out here today.  Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Emma.", Tish said as if she wasn't the one who was extremely embarassed.  Why would Miss Emma parade her in front of all these people.  She couldn't enjoy any of this while wearing this wet diaper and having everyone stare and snicker at her.  She knew the little excursion to the beach was too good to be true.  This wasn't a break from anything.  This was just another part of her 'custom experience'.  

Miss Emma got comfortable and laid down on her front, and Tish stared.  She still couldn't explain how she could feel anything towards a fake person like this.

"Lay down Tish and enjoy the beach for awhile.", Miss Emma commanded.

Tish did as she was told and laid down on her back, spread her legs and got some sun.  She would try to make the best of it and be quiet.  She couldn't get into trouble that way.  If she kept her eyes closed then no one could see her right?  None of this would matter right?"

Tish relaxed there for awhile as the hot artifical sun did its work on her.  At first it felt amazing and it did sort of allow her to forget about all this for awhile. But her diaper was so hot and sweaty, it was becoming gross.  It started to itch terribly in all the wrong places.  She scratched and pushed on the thick padding between her legs but it was hard to put enough pressure there to do anything.  The tried to reach a finger under the leg gatherings but was reminded those has been sealed to her legs. She was getting frustrated now and let and an "uhhhg".

Miss Emma looked over and saw her poking at her diaper and yanked on the leash she was still holding, shocking Tish.

"Hey!"

"Don't Hey me little girl.  WHAT do you think you are doing touching your diaper?", Miss Emma yelled loud and 2 other women next to them looked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Miss Emma, I'm so sorry, but it so hot and itchy.  I need to... you know, like scratch down there."

"You aren't allowed to touch your diaper, EVER.  If you need something, you can ask me and I will help you.  You should know better than this by now.  So help me, if I ever see you touch that diaper again you will regret it.", Tish cowered as Miss Emma's sudden burst of anger.

Emma made a motion with her head to the sky out above the water.  Somehow the timer was being projected, "Do you want more time added?"

"Oh no Miss Emma, I'm sorry I didn't know the rule.  Please don't add time, I'll do anything."

"Hmmm, well I'll let you off this time with a warning.  Now tell me where it itches."

"You know, my privates.", Tish whispered and she wiggled around.

"Speak up Tish if you want my help!"

"My pussy!  It itches so bad, please do something Miss Emma.  Please.", she said as loud as she could without yelling, drawing even more looks and a few people had moved away from them.

"Very well.", Miss Emma must have done something because Tish felt something down the inside her diaper.  It was like being wiped with a soft rag in between her legs.  Tish jumped at being touched there without warning and about put her hands on her diaper again but didn't.  The wiping continued for longer than Tish needed.  She looked left and right to see if anyone was looking and then it stopped.

"Thank you Miss Emma, that is much better."

"It may only help for a brief time.  I don't want to hear any more complaining.  Now lay down and enjoy the day.  This is special treat for you, you should feel grateful I let you even come out here."

"Yes Miss Emma, Thank you Miss Emma."

Tish laid back down, feeling a bit worked up at that and relieved the itchiness was gone.  She wanted to lay still and try not to sweat any more which she did for about 30 minutes before deciding to flip over and lay on her stomach.  She rested her head on the soft towel, feeling the warm sand beneath her, and the hot sun on her back. Several people had walked by in front of here and stared, looking right at her exposed diaper with her legs spread open.  She quit caring.  The clock was ticking down and that is all she cared about.  But she had a new problem and she had known about it for awhile.  She would have to pee again soon. She contemplated telling Miss Emma but decided not to.  She wasn't getting out of this any time soon.  She already did it once so it shouldn't be so hard this time.  She was thinking about it more an more now as that ever familiar feeling after 24 years of being potty trained told her it was time to go.  She was surprised she was able to pee laying down like that but she just did it. She let it out in little squirts so she wouldn't soak herself like before.  She tried to let the diaper do its job.  It was still exhausting.  This act she just performed while laying here was so humiliating.  She hated it.

"Good girl to use your diaper.", She heard Miss Emma say froma few feet away.

She could tell?  How?

"Thank you Miss Emma.", was all she knew what to say and she felt Emma reach over and giver her diaperd but a couple of pats.

"I'm going to get out our snacks now, how does that sound?".

"Yes Miss Emma".  That line was becoming monotonous now for her.  Almost if it was said involuntarily.  Tish sat up and rested on her hands while Miss Emma laid out several containers and drinks.  She wondered what was in them and hoped she wouldn't have to eat very much.  She was already so stuffed from before.

"Here Tish, I made you some potato salad and here is some more juice.  As before, you need to finish this within 15 minutes.  You know the rules.  I'm going to take a walk so you stay here and don't move.  I expect that food to be finished before I return."

"Yes Miss Emma."

Emma walked away and Tish watched her do so.  She wished she could have on a real swimsuit bottom like Emma's but it wasn't mean to be.  She looked down at the container of food.  It was a plastic dish about 6 inches square, and about 3 inches deep and the contents were packed in there. 

"Who in the world brings pototao salad to the beach?"  Tish knew the naswersighed and started eating it.  It wasn't bad, but it was warm and dense.  She sipped the juice which helped.  She couldn't believe she had any more room in her stomach, she had never eaten this much and felt so bloated.  She ate as fast as she could and actually finished the whole dish in 10 minutes.  She took some deep breaths to let the food settle and tried to find a comfortable position to let her stomach rest.  She was proud of herself for doing it and wanted to make Miss Emma happy, but mainly she knew no time would be added.

She looked around to see if Miss Emma was walking back so she could tell her she finished on time, but didn't see her.  She finally spotted her about 100 feet away talking with another young girl about her own age.  She wondered what the program could possibly be doing.  Emma pointed in Tish's direction and and Tish felt very vulnerable. Why was Miss Emma talking to someone else about her.  Emma walked away, but this new person was walking towards her.  She also had a very nice body, and Tish caught herself staring again as she approached.

"Tisha?", the woman said waiting for the diapered girl to look up at her.

Tish looked up at the face saying her name and froze.  A wave of panic like she had never had before came over her and she was frozen for a few seconds.

"BETH!?  Oh my GOD!   Wha... wha.. what are you doing here?!"  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 9
18 hours ago, Quite-Tiff said:

OMG, that beach must be on a like a holo server where people from different holo rooms can interact with each other.

That's a very good theory! I was thinking that Beth was just in her own server and the program somehow messaged her and asked her to load it since her holo is probably always connected to the net. Your theory is more plausible.

• Like 2

Chapter 10

Tish frantically jumped up and grabbed her towel and wrapped herself in it, she knew it was too late, but that didn't stop her from trying to hide herself like a child how had been caught doing something naughty.  She had been seen.  Besides, Miss Emma was just having a conversation with Beth.  Surely she knows everything.   Tish sort of recoiled at seeing her friend standing before her.  She was paralyzed and trying to make sense of what was going on here.

"Beth...  I uh...  you have to understand, I didn't want any of this.  It's some insane program some pshycho created to torture people or something and I've been trapped in here!  Look,  quick...   Miss Emma will be back soon.  We have to get out of here now.  Do you have the pad?"

Tish was talking a million miles a minute and Beth could barely keep up.

"Yeah silly, I used the pad when I got here.  How else would I get in?  Tisha, calm down.  You can explain it all later.  I don't know what's going on or what you've gotten yourself into here but I'm just glad you are ok. You wern't answering your phone and I needed to talk to you about yesterday.  That's why I came over and then well, I found you in your... umm... little program here."

"MY PROGRAM!?  I've been stuck in this hell here with no way out, you have to help me.", Tish yelled.

"Tisha!  Calm down, I hit the manual override when I came in.  I was worried about you.  I hope you don't mind!"

"Don't mind?  Oh my god Beth thank you, thank you, thank you.  You won't believe what I have been through in here....  So where did you leave the pad?".

"Oh, I just left it where I came in,  why don't we get you out of here, besides, it uh looks like you need a change.", Beth said smiling and giggling.

Tish had let her towel slip in all the excitement and her diaper was showing.  The front had darkened where she had peed multiple times now.  Tish looked down and starte to cry in front of her friend.

"Please just help me out of here so we can forget all this."

Beth helped Tish walk up the beach from where she came from and towards one of the buildings in the distance.  Tish's diaper had irritated her skin now.  Why couldn't have Beth just brought the damn tablet with her for crying outloud.  Now she had to do this walk of shame with Beth of all people to get home. About halfway there Tish stopped for a rest and tried to get some words out, "Umm Beth, you said you needed to talk to me about yesterday?". 

Tish was highly interested in what this conversation was going to be about but knew that no matter what Beth said she now felt too embarassed to ever speak to her again. She was standing in a soaked diaper that was somehow locked onto her while her friend had to point out that she needed a change.  How could she ever have a normal converation with Beth again and not remember this incident.  It was all too much.

Beth grabbed Tisha's hand, "C'mon lets go.  You don't have to worry about anything.  I'm going to get you out of here and take care of you.  I promise."  The girls walked along the beach as fast as Tish was able to.  Her leash was still fastened around her waist and was dangling down leaving a trail on the sand.  Miss Emma was nowhere in sight but Tish kept scanning the horizon for her thinking that any minute she would appear and trap them somehow.  Beth finally led her to the building she came out of that got her here.

"See Tish, I told you.",  Tish threw her arms around Beth and cried.

"Ohhh well, oh kay.", Beth said at the sudden embrace which made Tish feel a bit embarassed at being to forward with her.

"Oh Beth, you have no idea, no idea.  Thank you so much for saving me."

"It's ok.  It's ok.  It's over now.  Beth took Tish in her arms and and pressed her forhead to hers.  It was very intimate and Tish wished this was all happening under different circumstatnces.  "Shhh. Shhh.", Beth whispered at her.  

Tish couldn't believe it was over and that Beth was here to save her.  It was surreal.  She looked at Beth who was intently staring back at her.  All of sudden Beth gently kissed Tisha on the lips.   Tish was so confused.  She wanted this more than anything but something wasn't right here.  She looked at Beth incredulously.

"That's ok right?", Beth asked.   "Tish I really had a good time yesterday and couldn't stop thinking about you."

Tish back away a little and looked at Beth.  "Wait wait wait... I can't think right now.  Hold on."  Tish was trying to collect her thought. Since seeing Beth nothing else mattered but to get out of here.  Beth was her lifeline and she was grasping at anything that dangled in front of her.  Her rational mind had been switched off from the events of the day and she couldn't process anything.

"But... why are you in a swim suit?  Beth, what is going on here.  Are you in on THIS, did you KNOW?  Is that why you gave me this link!?  Why were you even talking to Miss Emma...  And how could get into my house...."  Tish peppered Beth with question after question in rapid fire fashion. Nothing about this added up.  She looked at Beth's exposed stomach in her bikini.  Something was missing.  Beth had a little tattoo on her side above her hip.  She always tried to hide because she wished she wouldn't have gotten it.  It had upset her Mom and it was a big thing a few years ago.  But it wasn't there.  That's because Miss Emma didn't know about it.  She could only know what she could find online.

Tish pushed away from Beth like she had a disease.

"You are NOT my Beth."

Tish turned and bolted through the door they had approached to look for some sort of escape but ended up running right back into her room.   The changing table, torture chair, bed, cold floor were all in their place.  Tish realized she had just run right back to the last place she wanted to be and almost fell down.  Tish turned around in fear to look at Beth, or whatever AI was using her appearacne.  Instead she saw Miss Emma standing there with her hands on her hips.  She had changed back into the skintight suit.  Somehow she looked more scary.  Tish knew this wasn't good.

"Tsk tsk.  You've been a very... very... naughty girl.", Emma said as she waived her finger back and forth in the air.

"Miss Emma, please...", Tish started in but before she could even get the words out, the gag had filled her mouth.

Tish was terrified as to what Miss Emma was going to do to her.  She was shaking as her hands went to her mouth to feel the intrusion. 

"I am not happy young lady.  I was going to have Beth come baby sit you for awhile.   But no, the first thing you do is try to escape.  That really hurts my feelsing Tish.

Tish saw the timer changing before her eyes.  The hours remaining starting ticking up slowly from 5, to 6, 7, 8 ,9.  She couldn't believe.  Please stop, please stop increasing she thought to herself.  4 hours had been added.

#Time remaining 9:05:23
 #Total Time: 13:20:23

Tish didn't know what to think.  She had been tricked and she felt so stupid for having fell for it.  She knew some people recreated real people in holos but it was largely looked down upon in society.  Even in the weirdest of circles it was just something that people didn't do.  Besides, the AI Beth looked so real and seemed so caring and loving.  She even mentioned their visit yesterday.  Tish thought maybe she was projecting what she wanted to see and hear, what she needed to hear.  How in the world could Emma know about all these details.

"Don't look at me like that or I'll add 4 more hours.  Your punishment for this hasn't even begun missy.  I swear, if it kills me you are going to learn to respect me and follow directions."

Tish could only just stand there, waiting for whatever torment Emma was going to inflict on her.  It seemed like she had been here for a year.  She felt like a child in school getting sent to the principal's office.  It wasn't what the principal would do or say, it was what her father would say when she got home.  She had landed herself in trouble as a teenager a few times before getting her life more ordered.  Tish was never spanked or really disciplined growing up.  Her parents treated her like an adult, with adult responsibilities and consquences.  She remembered being so dissapointed at letting her father down it tore her up inside and she just shut down.  She had shut down again as a grown woman and had become numb to everything just like all those years ago.  Right now, she'd rather be facing her father than facing Miss Emma.

"Get over here, NOW", Miss Emma pointed down in front of her, expecting Tish to respond like some sort of trained puppy.  Tish complied and stood in front of Miss Emma.  Emma whipped her around and quickly took her top off.

"Bad little girls do not wear nice things like this.", Emma said.  There was no way Tish could answer, even if she wanted to.  She was turned back around and forced to stare at Miss Emma.  Emma wiped the slobber away from Tish's face that had already seaped from behind the gag.  The tears had formed again and Tish embarassingly had a few snot bubbles come out of her nose.  Emma looked at Tish with a dissapointed expression.  'Why did she have to make that look at me like that?', Tish thought to herself.  She felt as small as she did in front of her father.  Emma ran her fingers through Tish's hair and wiped her face again.   Tish was shaking uncontrollably now.

"Shhh now.  It will be ok.  Everything will be ohhhhhhh kay.  Don't get yourself all worked up."

Tish reached out for Miss Emma and embraced her.  Emma hugged her back tightly to comfort her.  Tish wanted any sign of forgiveness from this woman, her computer generated captor.  Instead she felt a sharp pinch on her arm.  Miss Emma had stuck her with something!

"Oww!", Tish yelled out before passing out in Miss Emma's arms.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 10
15 minutes ago, Tisha said:

Don't look at me like that or I'll add 4 more hours.  Your punishment for this hasn't even begun missy.  I swear, if it kills me you are going to learn to respect me and follow directions

Any computer that does what Emma just did to Tish will never have respect.  Maybe disdain, scorn?  I don't know.  However it wont be respect.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Clessith said:

Any computer that does what Emma just did to Tish will never have respect.  Maybe disdain, scorn?  I don't know.  However it wont be respect.  

The question is does Miss Emma know she is a computer?   

18 minutes ago, Tisha said:

The question is does Miss Emma know she is a computer?

While this is true, this does not help anyone.  I’m just going to come back later when you have finished.  I just don’t like this turn of events.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Clessith said:

While this is true, this does not help anyone.  I’m just going to come back later when you have finished.  I just don’t like this turn of events.

Oh no!  Did you think Beth was going to rescue her?  Did you think Miss Emma was gonna be nice all of a sudden?  Don't worry, I think you will like how it ends up but I can't give anything away. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tisha said:

Oh no!  Did you think Beth was going to rescue her?  Did you think Miss Emma was gonna be nice all of a sudden?  Don't worry, I think you will like how it ends up but I can't give anything away. 

I thought she was going to.

• Like 1

Chapter 11

Tish slowly woke up.  The only thing she new at first was that she had a terrible headache.  Her arm also still stung from where Miss Emma had injected her with something. She at least knew that really happened.  Her head was pounding and she reached up to rub it but she couldn't budge.  Her arms were pinned down somehow.  That trapped feeling quickly came over her, resulting in panic as the realization set in that she was strapped down.  She was on her back, with her arms at her sides.  She tried to sit up, but nothing.  All she could go on right now was her sense of touch.  Wherever she was was 100% pitch black.  She tried to sit up but she felt something across her chest holding her firmly down.  She tried to analyze the rest of her body.   From head to toe, she felt material holding her down.  It was stiff, like canvas or leather perhaps.  She could feel pressure on her shoulders, ankles, thighs, wrist and arms.  She tested everything.  She could also feel that she was still thickly diapered and still wet.  

She focused on that area more. She could feel another wide tight strap between her legs as well when she tried to schooch up or down.  However she was tied down, it was overkill.  All she was doing was hurting herself now so she stopped trying to squirm.  She could only lift her head slightly and turn it from side to side, but that was pointless in the blackness.  

She tested her bonds some more, but slowly this time.  She could barely move an inch this way or that and now just had to lay still.  She called out and remembered she was gagged before but it had been removed.  She was glad.

"Hello?  Miss Emma?... Miss Emma?  I'm awake!", but the only response was that her head hurt even more from yelling.  She fixated on her breathing and tried to get her heart rate down.  Every pump of her heart seems like a hammer to her head.  Her breathing slowed to a steady pace now and she was able to tolerate the headache until it eventually started to fade after about 10 minutes.  It seemed like an hour to Tish.  She wanted to stay still to prevent it from coming back.

She could feel everything now.  Her senses were heightened.  Being forced into this position was torture.  She wanted to touch every part of her body all of a sudden.  An itch there, discomfort here, hair in her face, tingling on her feet or a bead of sweat running down her calf.  She tried wiggling her fingers against her legs but all she felt was fabric.  Her hands were also encased in something.  Even if she could reach anything, her hands would be useless.

She stared into the blackness while she was stuck wherever she was at.  She tried calling out again over the next 15 minutes or so.  Or so she thought.  Time was non existant for her.  She didn't know whether she had been there for 10 minutes or 30.  All she could do was try to lay still and breath.  She had never been this bored in her entire life.  She wanted to move, to scratch, to shift.  She wanted Emma to come talk to her.  She wanted anything but this.   

She figured it must be either noon or a little after.  She knew she would at least be trapped in the holo program until the evening, and that is if she didn't commit any more errors.  She knew it was just more than a waiting game too.  The experience wasn't going to be easy, Miss Emma would make sure of that.

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.  Impossible.  She was like a person with insomnia.   She wondered what time it was in the real world.  She wondered how long she had been laying here before she woke up.  She wondered was Beth was doing and wished she was really here to take care of her.  She hummed songs to herself, she counted her breaths, she thought about the first thing she'd do when she got out of here.  These types of thoughts just cycled through her mind over the next hour. Somehow laying here helpless took a lot of effort.

She started to doze in and out at one point.  Mainly from going delerious.  She was talking to herself and getting loopy.  Like some sort of isolation chamber, but worse.   She was about to fall asleep when she heard a sound.  At first she didn't know where it was coming from, then she realized it was from her.  A low grumble from her stomach told her that time was approaching.  Her regularly scheduled bowel movement was usually around 9am after her coffee.  She had been distracted this morning and it messed up her schedule.  She knew she was at least several hours overdue.  She had eaten so much this morning she thought she was actually stopped up and constipated down there.  She knew she'd eventually have to go, but her plan was to delay that until she was out of here.  That was still her plan.

Her stomach continue to rumble over the next 20 minutes or so.  It was getting more intense as time passed.   She just told herself it wasn't going to happen.  She was certain she could hold it because she usually could unless she was sick or something.  She started feeling a little dullness now, followed by some pressure in her stomach. Laying flat on her back like this wasn't helping her situation.  It wasn't but a few minutes later that she started sensing she was going to lose this battle soon unless she could somehow get this under control.  She called out several more times but received no response.  

'Had Miss Emma left her?  Was the program still functioning properly?', she pondered diffrent scenarios.

If Miss Emma was still monitoring her, she would know Tish's heart rate was steadily increasing.  Mainly from being nervous about what was to soon happen.  Tish's abdomen was starting to hurt.  Laying like this caused some stomach cramps to start to build.  Had she not been in here, she probably would have gone already at her body's signaling.   The cramps continued to build and Tish started to sweat.  She felt a trickle of sweat run down her face, arms, stomach and in the inside of her diaper, following the path of least resistance in whatever spaces was available.  Her face was flushed.  She hadn't realized it but she had been pulling at her restraints.  She had starting tensing up as the pressure was built.  Her arms and legs were no longer relaxed.  Her body was telling it was time to go soon, but it was in the wrong position.  This isn't how this is supposed to happen.

She let out some moans.  Her stomach hurt really bad now.  She wanted to sit up and and bend over, like you would do on the toilet to help this pass but that was out of the question.  Her only choice to stop the severe cramps now was to go and get this over with.  She knew by trying to go it would get worse before it got better but at this point it was like ripping off the band-aid.  She inhaled as much air as she could.  Her chest expanded and pushed tight against a strap holding her down.  She exhaled in a long controlled fashion.  This caused her muscles to relax and she felt it start.  She repeating this process several times, exhaling and letting out audible moans as her bowels were being torn in knots.  

'Ok Tish, you can do this.  You have to do this.', she spoke out loud to herself.

Her body started to spasm uncontrollably and she shook and pulled against her bonds.  Her legs were shaking.  Her bodily processes had taken over.  She felt chills and feverish and another cramp hit her.  She could feel she was about to go.  She still didn't want to do this and the conflict of mind vs body was intense.  Body was winning by a mile as the next wave of cramps came and she felt mass start to exit her behind and press into the diaper.  

'Ohhhhh god!', she blurted out when the hot substance gushed out of her and started filling her diaper.

Wave after wave hit her as it kept coming and coming.  She hadn't had this intense of a bowel movement in her whole life.  She still had more to go but felt like there wasn't any more room in her diaper.  She had to push as hard as she could to force it out a bit at a time.   Some of it was not so solid and it was hot.  The feeling of that almost made her sick.   She was straining and grunting through the pain as she continue the fight.   She thought she could throw up from the intensity and utter degredation of the experience.  She knew the food Miss Emma gave her was the likely culprit and figured it was deliberate. 

When she was all done she lowered her head back down and breathed a sigh of relief.

'Oh thank you.. thank you... that is over.', she said to herself as she cried from the horror of what just happened to her, the huge hot mess in her diaper she could feel, but mainly the relief that the pain was over.  Her stomach was still a bit sore from intense movement but the worst of the cramps were gone.  Second by second her body relinquished control back to her.  She was mentally and physically exhausted from what just happened.  Her body had put all it's energy reserves into that function, leaving her with nothing else but the shame of the degrading act she was just forced to endure.   

She wasn't aware of it at first but she had started peeing.  After all the other muscles had relaxed her bladded decided to release.  She had no warning and no control over it.  She could feel the warm wetness flow into the various crevices into the diaper between her skin and her mess.  She wanted to wipe the tears from her eyes.  She tried rubbing her face on her should but it strained her neck.  Her sniffles eventually stopped. She figured that once she was done, Miss Emma would magically appear, give her some sort of talking to about learning her lesson and then torture her some other way that would be worse than this.  Nothing could be worse than this though she though. She knew this was part of Emma's plan now.  To make her lose complete control of herself.  The ultimate lack of control.  It had worked.

She waited a few minutes.  Still nothing. She cried out into the darkness for Miss Emma, like a child would cry for their parent after a bad dream.  She screamed until her throat got horse and she gave up.  No one was coming.  She was too tired to think about anything and she eventually fell asleep.

Her eyes opened again.  Something had woken her.  It was the smell.  Even though the diaper she had on was sealed to her skin, there didn't seem to be any material in the world that could conceal the type of smell that emanates from a diaper.  She breathed it in and felt sick again.  Not just from the smell but knowing it was her own body that produced it.  It was awful.  A human isn't supposed to smell something like this.  It's the body's way of saying, get the hell away from whatever substance you are near. There was no getting away from it though.  All she could do was lay in her own filth and try to ignore it.  That is what she had to do for another 15 minutes until she heard something.

At first it scared her.  But relief was the next emotion.  Sound meant something was about to happen.  And that meant she might be getting out of this.  She heard a lot more movement now but didn't say a word.  Any action on her part could be used against her.  

"What is taking so long.  Get me out of here!", Tish wanted to scream out.  But a few moments later the lights kicked on, flooding white light into her eyes.  It took about 30 seconds for her to adjust going from total blackout to bright light filling the room.  Her vision started to clear now and she could see.  About 2 feet above her was a solid surface.  She looked around and realized she must have been in the alcove type bed she saw earlier.  She looked out the open side of the room but the view was broken up somehow.  There were bars!  Bars separated her bed from the rest of the room like a prisoner.  She thought that there was no point in them being there other than to scare her.  She looked through the bars out in the room and Miss Emma was moving around out there.  She lifted her head to try and get a look at herself.  She was still naked except for the diaper and she could see a whole webbing of various straps and restraints affixed to her small form.  She tried to find the timer to see how long she had left but couldn't see it from where she was at.  There was a small hope that she had slept for the remaining hours and that Miss Emma would let her out, and the experience she just had to endure was her grand finale.

"Is someone is finally awake?", Miss Emma said as she walked over to across the room.  Tish just watched her from inside her cage.

Miss Emma hit a button on the wall and the bars started going up.  Once they were all the way up, her bed started sliding outward into the room.  As if she was an item placed on a shelf that could slide out and back in for when it was needed.

"Whew!  And stinky too.", Miss Emma smiled as she reached a hand through the bars and gave Tish's crotch a squeeze, mushing everything contained in her diaper.

"I bet that is pretty unpleasant to be trapped like that, huh Tish?"

Tish said nothing and just looked at Miss Emma.

"Tish, I asked you a question!"

Tish thought it was rhetorical because the answer was obvious.  "Yes Miss Emma, very unpleasant."

She was excited to be let up.  Her whole body ached.  Every muscle, joint, tendon, bone had been stretched, strapped, pulled, abused and worked to its limit as she struggled in her bonds.  But Miss Emma didn't let her out.  Instead Emma pulled over a stool and sat down.  She was elevated to where she was looking down at Tish with authority.

"Now I know you want to get up, but I think you know we have to have a talk first don't you."

"Yes Miss Emma.  I'm not going to try to escape again.  I promise.  All I can... ".

Miss Emma cut her off.  "Tish, you promised before and look where you ended up.  But that isn't what I was referring to."

Tish honestly didn't know what Miss Emma was talking about and the confusion on her face was real.

"Now I know you aren't happy about Beth being part of the program, but I needed to test you.  You obviously failed.", Miss Emma said as she poked at Tish and patted her diaper.  "But based on your reaction to her I think it's time to consider sending her this email, don't you?"

Tish didn't know what Emma was talking about right away.  But she quickly remember the draft of what was a very embarassing love letter she had written a long time ago. Miss Emma had a tablet pulled up and Tish quickly saw her email program displayed.  In front of her was her letter.  Above it Miss Emma had added the following text that Miss Emma allowed her to read:

"Dear Beth, I wrote this a long time ago and stupidly never sent it to you.  I should have and that was my mistake.  Please read this knowing my feelings haven't changed and seeing you yesterday brought me more joy than I can express.  I hope this doesn't come as a shock and if you don't feel the same way I understand, but just know this comes from  place of love and sincerity.  Regardless of your feelings I want to see you soon.  I've been trying to work on myself and let go a little more recently.  I was so impresed with you yesterday and I think if you saw me now, you'd be surprised and see a changed woman as well."  -Tish

The To: line already filled in with Beth's address and a big blue SEND button at the bottom that Miss Emma held about an inch from her finger.

Tish panicked and try to squirm and pull hard against her bonds.  She didn't have much energy left for that.

"Please Miss Emma, no... oh Miss Emma you can't do that."

"You're right I can't without your permission.", She said and Tish felt instantly better.  "BUT!  If you were to agree to send this, I would reduce your time in the program by 4 hours."

Tish said nothing.  How could Miss Emma bargain with her like this.  It wasn't fair.  She wanted out of here so bad and would do almost anything for it, but she would be mortified if Beth saw that.  She didn't even remember everything she had written so long ago.  She knew some of it was immature and girly sounding.  She contemplated it for a few seconds before asking Miss Emma a question.

"Uhhh..  Could I read the whole thing?  Maybe change... "

"No Tish!  It goes as is.  No exceptions.  It seems like you need a little more time to think about it."

With that the lights went out and she could feel her bed recess back into the wall.  The bars swifly came down again.

"NOOOOOOOO!.  Miss Emma... Waaaaait!  Please.. I can decide.  I can decide, I know I can.", Tish cried and pleaded to not be put back in the wall but it was too late.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 11

I was soooo wrong about Beth and never even thought it could be the program that created her. If Tish had thought about the tattoo earlier she may have prevented getting tested and played her without letting her know.

That last chapter tho, wow. Tish needs to hold firm and send the letter when she wants to, not when the program wants her to. I feel like now she will just be threatened with more time in the dark, instead of also knocking the time down. There is no guarantee that the program didn't change something within the letter that she didn't write, especially since she wouldn't let her read the rest under guise of she can't change it.

I hope that the story doesn't end when she is out of the program. There is a real case for Tish to track down the creators, and do something, whether with real Beth's help, or with a legal team.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I hope that the story doesn't end when she is out of the program. There is a real case for Tish to track down the creators, and do something, whether with real Beth's help, or with a legal team.

I like your idea about a sequel, but it's cute that you think Tisha is getting out ;)  You'll just have to wait and see!

Chapter 12 

Tish was forced to lay there, but for how much longer she didn't know.  She thought she would be off this bed by now, maybe allowed to clean herself.  She was still shocked at Miss Emma's offer and how her experience here was being mixed with the real world.  She tried considering all her options but her thoughts kept getting interrupted by her aches and pains, the smell, and the feeling of her shit and piss filled diaper.  That is how she thought of it now.  She needed to use the appropriate words for how disgusting she was.

She did actually consider Miss Emma's offer.  The intial panic of having her deepest secret exposed to Beth was frightening at first.  But would it be so bad?  Or maybe she could just blame the letter on Miss Emma as some sort of practical joke, or extortion to get out of the program.  But why would the program involve Beth in the first place? She knew Beth would ask and she didn't really have a good explanation.  If Tish was going to tell Beth how she felt, it was going to be on her terms, not Miss Emma's.  This was at least something she could control.  She had her decision. No deal and she couldn't wait to tell Miss Emma.

In the next 30 minutes she was forced to lay there a little more pee dribbled out.  She didn't even care at this point.  It couldn't get any worse.  What bothered her is that she didn't care.  She was supposed to fight, she was supposed to be strong.  What was happening to her?

The incessant thinking was stopped when the lights finally came back on and Miss Emma slid her bed out again and sat down on the stool just like before.  Like a part of program that was in a loop so the designer could reuse that piece.  Once again, Emma placed her hand on Tish's diaper and gave it a squeeze and a pat.

"Well, have we made a decision yet or do you need more time?"

"Yes Miss Emma, I have decided."

"Shall we send the message together?"

"No Miss Emma, I do not give permission.  That is my letter and I will send it if I want, not be cooreced.  That is my life you are messing with, in the real world!", Tish said confidently and with a new found attitude of assertiveness, even coming from the position she was in.

"Awwww, Tish, I really think it would be much better for you if you were honest with her."

"No Miss Emma.  Beth is very special to me and I love her.  Besides, you don't know what she'll say."

"I gave you my assessment earlier and my predictive analysis is very good.  I think the odds are even higher of a postive reaction given the content of your letter."

"I understand Miss Emma, thank your for the offer but no."

Miss Emma looked actually dissapointed in Tish's decision.  Tish wondered if she had made the right choice but it was too late for that.  Luckily Miss Emma started undoing the straps holding Tish down.  One by one each buckle was unlocked and remove.  

"Now don't move to fast.  You will hurt yourself from being stuck for so long."

Tish knew this and knew it was Miss Emma that got her "stuck" in the first place, not some random accident like she was suggesting.  Tish slowly move her arms.  The first thing she did was wipe her face off.  Her legs were next and she was finally able to bend her knees.  She brought them up.  It felt good to be able to move again but when she did the mess in her diaper shifted all around, spreading further and further onto areas she didn't want it to.  She let out a gasp.

"It's ok Tish.  We'll get you cleaned up I promise."

"I'm just worried Miss Emma, you know, like having that mess on my parts down there isn't healthy."

"Tish, you haven't listened to me.  I told you I won't let anything happen to you.  Nothing in here is going to harm you.  Emma presed hard on her diaper area, making the mess even worse but Tish was relieved.  She didn't want any sort of infection or lingering problems from this experience.

Tish slowly sat up.  A majority of what was in the back of the diaper was now pressed to the front and she felt the mushy substance slide through legs and against her private parts.  It felt so weird and disgusting.  She had to move slowly from how weak she was.  She slowly regained her motion in her extremities and started feeling better. She never wanted to be put through something like that again.  She didn't want to go back in the bed and would do anything Miss Emma told her to avoid it.

Tish has sort of forgotten all about her time remaining until now.  She had been more concerned with the experience she just went through and that it was over now.  She just wanted out of the dirty diaper and get to clean.  She looked up to see how much more time Emma had to torture her in here, hoping for a good answer.

#Time remaining 5:05:23

4 hours had passed since the beach.  She did some quick match and realized she had been in the program now just over 6 hours.  Had she behaved should would have been out of here.  That realization was very depressing to her and she hated not being able to control herself.  On the other hand, she was sort of proud of herself that she had finally broken the 6 hour remaining barrier.  It was some sort of accomplishment that she would never tell another living soul about and she kind of chuckled to herself.

"Feeling better?  How about we get you cleaned up."

"Yes Miss Emma, please Miss Emma".

Emma led Tish back to the shower tube thing where she had first been "cleaned" and placed her inside it.  Once again, and on queue, her petite wrists and ankles had been grabbed by the gel restraints and she was quickly spread apart.

"Great, tied up again and I can't even clean myself."  Tish thought.  She also considered she might not want to clean herself.  Or have Miss Emma clean her either.  When that diaper came off she didn't want to see, smell, or touch anything that was inside of it.  And she didn't want anyone else to see her either.

The door sealed itself shut and Tish was waiting for however this thing was supposed to clean her this time.  She was prepared to not like it.

Miss Emma was staring at her like she had before, "I don't really like to see or have anything to do with messy dirty diapers, so I am going to let you be while you are cleaned.  Once you are finished here I'll be back to get you.  Miss Emma's figure dissappeared.  Tish wanted her back for some reason.  She just never wanted to be alone.

A light mist had filled the chamber and whatever it was interacted with the diaper because she could feel it separating from her skin.  Finally her diaper area was going to get to breath after being trapped in a prison for hours.  When the diaper loosened around her legs she already felt her mess start trickling out and down her legs.  The smell she experienced earlier was nothing compared to this.  The same thing started happening at her waist and the diaper was opened and it fell from her like a cinder block and hit the floor.  She looked down and saw it.  She wish she hadn't.  It was the most massive poop she had ever made.  She regretted seeing it because that image was now with her, seared into her brain forever.

Again, the smell became more aweful and she gagged as she took her next breath.  Luckly the diaper vanished.  All that was left on the floor surrounding her feet was her mess.  Moments later jets of water from various spots on the inside of the tube turned on and started spraying her down.  The majority of her her poop and pee and the smell along with it fell from her body and was washed down the drain.  She knew she was still very messy.  She could feel it still smeared and caked inside her privates, and between her butt cheeks and between her legs.  She trusted Miss Emma that it was not dangerous but she just wanted it off her.

She shook as she felt her legs being lifted off the floor.  Gel restraints now went around her legs, behind her knees and lifted her legs up in the air towards her chest and spread them.  It was like a very exposing yoga stretch except that she was haning from her wrists and knees.  She knew the every part of herslef was exposed now and she was about to be cleaned.  The jets positioned themself between her legs and shot water upward, dislodging her mess from where it shouldn't be.  The stream of water felt good at first on her senstive areas, especially after the mess was gone, but soon the comfortable jets transformed into finer streams of water and they started hitting her with such force she screamed.  Over and over the little fast jets of water hit her and she squirmed to try and avoid the sharpness of it.  They methodically covered every millimeter of her, ensuring that every last spec of her mess was removed.  

When that was finally over her legs were returned to their position like before and she saw the tank being filled with the substance from this morning.  She was hoping this would happen because that was the only part of the day so far she enjoyed so far.  Just like last time the liquid came up to her chin and the chemical reaction took over. She could feel the fizzing start again.  She started getting worked up again and wanted this to last forver, before the machine stopped and the liquid was drained.  She loved this super clean feeling and had forgotten how great it was even though it was only a few hours since the last time she was in here.

When she was done, her bonds released and she was left standing naked in the tube.  She was a bit cold and wanted to get out and grab a towel or something.  Suddenly she was in what felt like a wind tunnel.  Massive amounts of air were being blown up from underneath her and exiting the top.  The air was hot.  She thought it was like a human blow dryer.  She shifted around and had to cover parts of her body and jump around due to the extreme heat and force of the air.  It was almost too much but it eventually stopped and she was dry.  

Like clockwork, Miss Emma appeared, "There's my clean girl!"

"Yes Miss Emma, thank you Miss Emma."

Tish was able to step out of the glass tube.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yes Miss Emma, I'm glad it didn't shave me again with those little lasers though."

"Oh no Tish, you won't be needing another shave for quite some time."

Tish looked at her wondering what that meant.

"The laser treatment should last at least a year, maybe a bit longer.  So you won't need to worry about any of that nasty hair!  Of course, if you should choose to use this program again in the future, the devices will look for any hairs that may have grown back too quickly ana ZAP them off."

"WHAT? Miss Emma! How can you do that?  Isn't that like, against your rules or something?  My time here is supposed to only be here and not affect the real world.  And I certainly won't be using this program ever again.",  Tish said all this calmly and laughed at the thought of it.

Tish couldn't believe it.  On one hand, feeling herself was incredible.  She had never been that smooth and her skin felt amazing.  But she also didn't like this choice being taken away from her.  A whole year?  Maybe she wanted some body hair.  In reality, she knew it would actually be a blessing not to have to shave but that wasn't the point. 

"The name of the program is Augmented Reality Tish, not Agumented Holo Reality, besides this was clearly stated this could happen to you in the terms and conditions you agreed to but didn't bother reading.", Emma stated.  Tish didn't want to know what else about her life Miss Emma might alter.  Her smooth legs were one thing and she could deal with it but what else had she inadvertantly agreed to?

Tish stood there naked waiting for what was next.  She knew there was always a next.  Miss Emma patted the changing table indicating Tish should jump back on it.  The naked girl walked over and jumped up, lifting her butt up onto the changing table.  She didn't want another diaper but it looks like that was what was going to happen.

"Do I have to wear another diaper Miss Emma?", Tish quetioned, feeling she could talk a little more openly with her captor.

"Yes Tish, don't be silly, but not just yet.  Since you missed your workout this morning, we need to take care of that.  Can't have you neglecting yourself can we?"

Tish wasn't in the mood for any sort of workout right now but could only answer Miss Emma's question in one way.

"No Miss Emma"

"Good girl.  Now here are your workout clothes.  Put these on and we'll get started.

Tish didn't want to know what this workout was but she was pretty sure she wasn't going to like it.  She took the clothes from Emma.  A little sports bra and little black workout shorts.   Tish would never wear someting like this normally.   She was also given socks and tennis shoes which were similar to ones she owned.

"Aww Tish, you look great!", Emma said, making Tish blush a little.  Somehow Miss Emma talked to her in a way that made her forget that this woman just put her through living hell.  She figured it was instinct now to want to please Miss Emma rather than get in trouble.

Miss Emma led her out of the room back to where they started.   Tish was looking forward to the sites and sounds and smells of the room with all the natural sunlight and plants but that wasn't what she got.  She was standing in a gym.  Just about every workout machine, weights, and excersice you could think of.  She thought at least there were things she could do here.  Maybe she could stretch this workout for a couple hours and kill some time.  The room was lined with mirrors and she took a look at herself.  She turned around and her shorts weren't covering much of her ass and she wondered what the point of that was.  Just to make her uncomfortable?   She started going over the free weights when Miss Emma stopped her.

"No no Tish.  That isn't your assigned workout today.", Miss Emma said as if Tish should have already known this.  Instead she was led to a tread mill..

Tish was not a fan of running.  She used to run a lot but got into kickboxing instead.  She got bored with it easily and needed more excitment.  

"Tish, I have monitored you physical abilities, and your level of nutritional intake so far today.  I have determined your run today will be 10 miles."

"What!?  I can't run 10 miles?"

The truth was she probably could, but it had been about 6 months since she had ran and was used to only doing 5 or 6 at a time.  

"Yes you can, and you will!  I'm sure you are familiar with the controls.  There is a bottle of water here for you.  You have 75 minutes to complete your workout.  Each minute longer that you take over your available time will result in 30 more minutes added to your time.  You may begin."

There was a timer on the panel in front of her that started counting down from 75:00 minutes.  Tish watched Miss Emma walk away and she wanted to protest but there was no point.  She hit start on the machine and the belt below her started moving.  She was angry being forced to work out.  How could she run for 75 mintues after the day she had?  She did some quick math in her head and figured she would have to run 8 miles per hour to keep pace, and she was already 20 seconds behind.  She set the speed at 8.5 mph to buy some time.  The treadmill took off and she saw her little feet start moving beneath her.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 12
11 hours ago, Quite-Tiff said:

Wow a 10 mile run in 75 minutes is harsh, my legs would be jelly after that.

In my prime, my 5k pace was 19:30.  To keep a 7.5 min mile for 10 miles… she’s gotta be in really good shape (you super marathon runners out there can stay out of this. ?)

• Like 2

Sorry for the delay in the last chapter.  Got busy with life and adult stuff! ?

Chapter 13.

Tish was breathing hard.  She had done 2 miles already and her legs were already burning.  This was the last thing she expected to be doing after this morning's events. She looked in the mirrors and could see see herself from every angle.  She was happy with the lean fit figure she saw.  Her butt was peaking out from the tiny revaling shorts Miss Emma made her wear and she noticed redness from the spanking earlier.  She figured this was some form of reminder from Miss Emma, or just to embarass her.  She couldn't believe that really happened, it seemed like forever ago already.  She kept running, determined to keep this pace so she would have time to spare.  She felt some sweat fall from her hair and it hit the treadmill below.  She was actully getting a great workout.

At the 3 mile mark Miss Emma came over to check on her.  "How are we doing here Tish?"

"Good Miss Emma.", Tish tried to say between heavy breaths and wanted to let Miss Emma know there wasn't any 'we' in this.  It was all her.

"I know it's hard now, and you have a long way to go, but you'll thank me when you are done."

'Like hell.", Tish thought.

Miss Emma, tapped a couple of buttons on the treadmill controls.  The platform started to slowly incline to about 4 degrees and Tish was forced to run uphill now.

"Now Tish, I don't want any complaining.  If you were outside running it wouldn't be nice and flat.  We want those legs and that little butt of yours to get a nice workout don't we?"

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Good girl.  I'll be back in bit and we'll see how you are doing."

Tish wanted to scream.  Being talked to like a child was humiliating and just annoying.  She couldn't keep this pace up while having to fight gravity like this.  Her legs were on fire but she didn't want to slow down.  She figured she had probably bought herself a few minutes of spare time now and she didn't want to waste it.  At 3.5 miles she relented and pressed the decrease speed button.  She started by reducing her speed to 8.3, then 8.1 and finally 8.0 miles per hour.  She didn't want to go any lower as she'd be losing time that way.  Even just slowing down a bit helped and she was able to keep that pace for another mile or so.  She was almost half way there she thought. She could do this.

She took a swig from her water bottle.  She was careful not to choke on it sense she was moving and breathing so fast.  She had just ran 5 miles and was quite pleased with herself.  She wished she was done but had to keep going.  Fortuntely, the platform started to lower back to its neutral position and it made all the difference in the world.  She felt like she was walking compared to the climb she just did.  She turned the speed back up after she got her second wind and bought some more time.

She was in a zone now and her breathing and heart rate were in sync.  At 7.5 miles in she knew she had this beat and kept pushing.  Miss Emma came by again and Tish got nervous.

"Looks like you are really getting a great workout Tish.  I'm so proud of you.  I'll make you an offer.  If you can run 15 miles I'll reduce your time in the holo by 2 hours.  Of course, you'll have to run the same pace, but if you don't make it in that time I'll add an hour."

Tish was focused on running and couldn't focus.  These mind games were getting to her and it was hard to think.  Should she risk it?  She decided against it.  She would give out before reaching 15 miles and her mind was already focused on 10.  

"No...  Thank... you... Miss... Emma.", Tish said between breaths.

"It's your life, but a lot could happen in those 2 hours you might save, you never know!"

Tish kept running.  She didn't care about Miss Emma's little games or offers.  She felt everything was a trap at this point and just wanted to finish out the remaining time she had without any more drama.  Or at least any additional.  She had increased her speed a couple more points and was making the most of this run.  She had half a mile to go now and the propsect of finishing at least one task without getting into trouble or adding time gave her hope.  When the treadmill hit 10 miles, it beeped and automatically started slowing down until it stopped.  Tish sort of slid off the end of the belt in exhaustion and then layed face down on the rubber mats that covered the gym floor.  Her sweat pooled up around her as she lay there, but she had a smile on her face.

"Wow Tish, 72 minutes.  Very impressive.  I will record your time and next time you use the program we'll have to work on beating that time."

"Yes Miss Emma", Tish whispered knowing she would never come back to this program in her life.

Tish finally stood up.  Her clothes were soaked as if she had just been swimming.  She hadn't felt this gross after a workout in a long time but it was a far cry from the dirty diaper she had on early.  By her accounts she was practically clean right now compared to that.  She had to admit to herself that she felt great.  She didn't think she had it in her to do the run but she was properly motivated.  She thought that this might have been what Beth was talking about.  Beth had mentioned these program really made her go through with it, but at the time she thought she was just referring to some new age, self help nonsense.  Beth was being literal at the time and Tish felt a little betrayed that Beth didn't explain what she might be getting into.  On the other hand, she was the one who didn't read any of the warnings or terms, and she didn't feel like she could be mad with Beth.  She had to take responsiblity for her actions.

"Ok Tish, ready for another shower?"

"Yes Miss Emma!",  Tish said eagerly knowing she would get to feel those fizzy sensations again. Even if they only lasted for a few minutes it made her feel better.  Any minute of pleasure if better than anything else in this program.

#Time remaining 3:49:00

Tish looked up at the timer.  She couldn't believe it.  She saw a light at the end of the tunnel.  She knew there was more to come in these next several hours and didn't want to think about that, but it was just a matter of time now.  Soon she'd be out of here and back in the comfort of her own home.  She figured it must be around 4 or 5pm in the real world.  She didn't even know what she would be doing if she were there.  Any plans she had, she didn't remember.  She wondered if anyone had messaged or called looking for her.  For all she knew the world had ended out there but her current world was made up of AI and AG.  She snapped herself out of these thoughts and listend to Miss Emma talking to her.

"Ok little girl.  Let's get you cleaned up and in a fresh diaper.  It will be dinner time soon."

Tish wanted to tell Miss Emma she wasn't a little girl.  She was a grown woman.  But she knew better.  

Her shower came and went too quickly.  It was the same routine as before.  Bound and ran through the human car wash again.  She was happy to be clean but wsn't looking forward to another diaper.  She dreaded the possibility of having to use them again but knew at this point with only 3 and a half hours remaing she probably wouldn't need to.  

Miss Emma led the naked girl over to the changing table where she could lay down.  Her legs were still sore from her run and it felt good to just lay there.   She knew she was exposed but didn't care anymore.  She closed her eyes and waited for Miss Emma to strap her down again.  Surprisingly Miss Emma started to diaper her without restraining her.  She was happy and thought maybe things were improving.  

"Lay still Tish while I put some nice lotion on you."

"Yes Miss Emma"

Tish jumped as Emma's cold hands touched her.  There were thick red lines around her upper thighs and around her waist where the diaper from this morning had bitten tightly into her skin.  Miss Emma rubbed them with lotion for a few minutes.  Tish felt like she was getting massage.  She squirmed as she was tickled and handled by Miss Emma.  She felt more lotion now being applied to her diaper area, in between her legs and up her behind.  Miss Emma's fingers slipped through her, pressing on her.  She remember this part from this morning and still felt weird about it.  She had to fight the feeling of a brief moment of pleasure versus her distaste for holos being used in this way.  Emma kept working on her and she got a bit flushed.  Her breathing quickened too and she let out a little word in protest as she tried to squirm away from Emma's hands...

"No".

"What was that Tish?  Did you just tell Miss Emma No?".

Emma's tone had changed.  This was a serious question and Tish had to think carefully about how to answer this.

"Miss Emma, please.  I can't."

"Can't what?"

Tish closed her eyes again, not wanting to answer.  "I, I don't do that kind of stuff in here.  The way you, you know put the lotion on me is getting me aroused."  Tish was so embarassed at having to have this kind of conversation with a computer.  She didn't know which words would lead to safety or danger.

"Is this better?", the voice had changed and Tish's eyes shot open.  Beth was standing over her, continuing to caress and tease her.  She tried to clothes her legs and get up but Beth held her down.

"Miss Emma, please don't do this.  Please take her away."

"Who is Miss Emma?", Beth said.  "If you need something from me you can talk to me, you know that don't you sweetie?"

Tish couldn't bring herself to do it.  To interact like this with a fantasy person.  She began to cry.

"Please.  Please... Beth.  Please go away.", she let out uncontrollable sobs.

"Ok ok, calm down.", Miss Emma finally said.  Tish looked again and Beth's figure was replaced once again with Miss Emma's.  Tish was allowed to sit up and she instantly threw her arms around Miss Emma.

"Thank you Miss Emma... I was so embarssed... and then Beth.  I can't take these types changes and experiences.  It's too hard on me.  Please don't use her in the program anymore,  I'll even take extra time."

"Shhh...  It's over now.  I promise, no more tricks, OK?".

"Ok Miss Emma.", Tish tearfully said but in disbelief.

She was glad Miss Emma had stopped with the games for now.  She was about 30 second from exploding right there on the table and she thought she could never live with herself if she let that happen in here.  The sight of Beth standing over her like that, doing what she was doing to her, was more than she could take.  She didn't want an experience like that to be stuck in her mind.  She would have trouble seperating real life memories from this fantasy world.  Miss Emma pushed her back down and put the diaper on her.  Tish was hoping for something simpler than before but it was the same extremely thick diaper.  It hugged her just as tight as before and the seams of the waist and legs once again became sealed to her skin.  She felt the immediate heat trapped by the diaper.

"Tish, you've been behaving lately, so I thought you I'd let you wear a shirt.  Would you like that?"  

Tish quickly agreed and Miss Emma put a small white t-shirt over her head that came down to just above her belly button.  Tish thought it was better than nothing.  She was tired of being naked all day and couldn't seem to stay warm.  The shirt didn't really help much.  Tish started to scooch herself off the changing table when Miss Emma stopped her.

"No no, we aren't done yet.  Hold out your hands Tish.", Miss Emma said. 

Tish sat patiently wondering what was in store for her and did as she was told.   The soft padded mittens she had worn earlier were now placed onto her hands and secured at the wrists.  Her hands were now useless.  Miss Emma also produced something that looked like shoes but they were soft and padded as well..  They looked like booties and Emma slipped them over Tish's feet and secured the ankle straps so that she couldn't get them off.  Tish was hobbled and she knew this setup would keep anyone out of trouble.

"Ok Tish, are you ready to get down now?.  I thought I'd give you some free time while I get dinner ready.  Do you think you can ge a good girl for me for awhile?"

Tish nodded up and down and slid off the table.

"OWWW!", Tish screamed loudly when her feet touched the floor and all her weight landed on something that felt like little spikes or needles on her feet.  She dropped to her knees and she caught herself with her padded hands.  She looked up at Miss Emma in confusion.

"Tish, your booties will prevent you from walking.  You need to be extra careful cause those are so so sharp.  If you would have waited until I said you could get down that wouldn't have happened."

Tish wanted to cry again.  She felt like the bottoms of her feet had just been dragged through hot coals.  She hoped she wasn't bleeding but after a moment the pain subsided.  She was pretty sure her feet would be bruised from that.  She was angry at Miss Emma for not giving her any warning but realized she in fact got down before she was told she could.  She sat their and tried to rub feet, but all that did was press the little spikes inside the booties into her soles.  She wasn't about to try standing up again.

Miss Emma left the girl sitting there and went off to prepare things for the rest of the evening.  There was nothing for Tish to do.  She was stuck in this room, unable to do anything useful.  There was no way to alleviate the boredom.  After a few minutes she heard Miss Emma speak up.

"Tish, you are not just going to sit there.  I gave you some free time so I expect you to use it."

Tish had no idea what she was supposed to do with this information or what Miss Emma expected of her.

"I think it would be good for you to explore the room a bit more and move around and play some."

Again Tish was confused but then she saw a green line, about 3 inches thick appear on the floor.  It led to the edge of the wall  and then turned and appeared to follow the perimeter of the room.  Little arrows indicating direction were dotted every few inches within the green line.  She figured she was supposed to follow it.

"Get moving Tish.  I mean it."

With that last direction from Miss Emma, Tish had no choice but to start crawling.

"Yes Miss Emma"

• Like 9
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 13
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality (Completed)