LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here, looking for friends and maybe RP partners

Bellegold

Hello my name is Belle. I am 26 years old.  I love to write, read  and Roleplay. My favorite show is once Upon a time. Rumple, Mr. Gold is my comfort character, I am a huge fan of Robert carlyle. I am a sweet yet shy woman who has a lot of health problems. I am kind of new to this ABDL thing I haven't been part of the community for very long and am still learning things about this world.  I am mostly looking for a long term roleplay partner who will accept me and Belle for who we are. I am very literate detailed and descriptive. I love alot of detail when it comes to care. I am usually pretty active unless I don't feel well, I am literate to semi-lit, I am also detailed and descriptive.  I joined this server to make friends and find a long term roleplay partner! My dms are always open! I am on mountain standard time AZ. I am a night owl so I am most active during the night and early-mid afternoon. No smut please. Dms are always open! 

If I'm not here you can contact me on discord at Belle Rose Gold#6482 twitter at Bookworm409 

Hi and welcome to DD Belle. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Don’t worry if you feel a bit shy, lots of us are. There’s lots of likeminded people here, and very accepting. So, jump in, and make yourself comfy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you round. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bellegold said:

Hello my name is Belle. I am 26 years old.  I love to write, read  and Roleplay. My favorite show is once Upon a time. Rumple, Mr. Gold is my comfort character, I am a huge fan of Robert carlyle. I am a sweet yet shy woman who has a lot of health problems. I am kind of new to this ABDL thing I haven't been part of the community for very long and am still learning things about this world.  I am mostly looking for a long term roleplay partner who will accept me and Belle for who we are. I am very literate detailed and descriptive. I love alot of detail when it comes to care. I am usually pretty active unless I don't feel well, I am literate to semi-lit, I am also detailed and descriptive.  I joined this server to make friends and find a long term roleplay partner! My dms are always open! I am on mountain standard time AZ. I am a night owl so I am most active during the night and early-mid afternoon. No smut please. Dms are always open! 

If I'm not here you can contact me on discord at Belle Rose Gold#6482 twitter at Bookworm409 

@Bellegold

I also would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to DD!  My name is Brian, and I've been a member for three years. There are many individuals here on DD that probably would be willing to role play with you, depending on what type of role play you wish to do. I find that the role play form itself is very very cool to be able to read. The reason I say that is because there are so many different stories, written by so many different users here, each one of them is unique, each of them has their own storyline, in each one can put the reader of the story in a particular mindset, depending on how good the writer is that is trying to Describe their character and be able to put the reader in his or her shoes. I find that most people can do this quite well, and if that is case, most times I can actually feel myself in the shoes of the character that is being described. Depending on how a person describes what's going on, then you know that you're hooked when you actually feel like you are the person that is being described in the story, or you are the person that things are being done to. When somebody can do that, they have really sucked you into your story, and then, the author can expand upon what is being written, and as they add more depth to the story, it almost feels real to you, and if somebody can do that it is really special.

Like my friend @AbabeBill says, welcome to DD and don't be a stranger, pull up a high chair and share a bottle of milk with us. We don't bite that hard, and I'm sure that there are many individuals that would be interested in role-playing with you, or possibly chatting with you if you were of a mind. There are also many different topics of discussion on our forum system, so please don't hesitate to take a look, and reply to those you wish, or start your own topics. Each one of us has our own unique perspective, and can tell you different things about how we got here, why we are here, what drew us together, or why we like diapers or any of the parts of the lifestyle. There are plenty of other individuals who like to write stories as well, so don't be shy, because each one of us can tell you a story that is very unique, or tell you of our experiences in the lifestyle itself.

The site owner @DailyDi we'll tell you that everybody is welcome here: I like to think of DD and the people here as family. And to me, they are family, because they have helped me to understand what I am, being that I am incontinent and a diaper lover, and they have helped me to understand why I may feel that way. I've also met a lot of interesting friends, who have helped me to accept who and what I am, and have helped me to realize that there is nothing wrong with being incontinent, being a diaper lover, or enjoying diapers at all. Thanks to them, I am more confident than I was three to four years ago, and it is more normal then one might think. I'm also disabled, so that gives me an advantage, because I'm in a wheelchair no one would probably be the wiser, nor would they be judgmental because I wear diapers. If they are, then that's too bad for them, because one of the things that I will always taught is to be tolerant loving and open minded. I am quite open minded, and I understand that there are individuals that might have differing opinions, but we're all in this together, because in some way we're all here because of one thing: diapers!

I welcome you to daily diapers and I hope that you enjoy your stay here! If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask, and if you feel the need, don't hesitate to private message me. You may also follow me if you wish, and also if you are of a mind, we have our chat system where you can meet people as well.

Take Care,

Brian

• Like 2

((Hello! Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I am very shy when it comes to public posts but my DMs are always welcome. I have a lot of reasons I roleplay the way I do. I may or may not post Belle's story on here. I haven't decided yet since her Regression is due to illness and a really bad accident. I will explain more in DM if anyone would like to know more. The main reason I joined was to find friends, a possible long term roleplay partner|caregiver. I am also hoping to find people who have seen or like once upon a time or know who Robert Carlyle is. But I'm not getting my hopes up... Anyways thanks again! ?

• Like 1