LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing more than once

Just wondering if it’s okay to mess your diaper several times before removing it. I know people do it but, is there any cautionary advice to be offered? Any problems that people normally run into when trying to mess a diaper multiple times?

• Like 1

I don't think problems arise from messing a diaper more than once, the more important dependent variable is how long a person is in a messy diaper, whether it's one mess or multiple messes. Another important variable is the mess coming into contact with the urethra, don't want to risk a uti.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I don't think problems arise from messing a diaper more than once, the more important dependent variable is how long a person is in a messy diaper, whether it's one mess or multiple messes. Another important variable is the mess coming into contact with the urethra, don't want to risk a uti.

Any tips for keeping a uti from happening? How would one ensure that your mess and urethra don’t make contact?

There is no way to ensure that my mess does not contact my urethra. I would say that 95% of the time my mess stays where it should, in the back and bottom of my diaper. If my mess stays where it is intended, I won't change for several hours so that I can enjoy all the emotional and physical sensations from a messy diaper. If I have an unusually messy diaper and sit down and the mess squishes to the front, I change right away to avoid e choli migrating into my urethra. I don't want to tell my urologist or PCP that I contracted a UTI from a poopy diaper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am messy for an hour at minimum every morning  during this hour I have 3 to 5 separate movements.  If I was not in a diaper this would be a separate trip to the toilet each time.  And take a lot more than an hour. The only real risks are a rash and as Moochie said a UTI  if the poop gets up to your manhood (often worth it)  and possible overflow if your talking several days worth.  Most adult diapers can hold several lbs of stool if it’s semi solid.  I’d say get plastic pants and barrier cream and experiment.  

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

There is no way to ensure that my mess does not contact my urethra. I would say that 95% of the time my mess stays where it should, in the back and bottom of my diaper. If my mess stays where it is intended, I won't change for several hours so that I can enjoy all the emotional and physical sensations from a messy diaper. If I have an unusually messy diaper and sit down and the mess squishes to the front, I change right away to avoid e choli migrating into my urethra. I don't want to tell my urologist or PCP that I contracted a UTI from a poopy diaper.

I have had several. My dr has never asked me how I keep getting them   I think he assumes I have a lot of anal sex 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Multiple diaper messes is OK but that really isn't as much of an issue as is the amount of time you stay in a messy diaper, no matter how many times you have pooped in it.  It's not really good to stay in a messy diaper for a really long time.  Some have posted stories where they stayed in a messy diaper for well over a day or two, adding to their mess each time they need to poop and have gotten rashes that have had to be treated by a doctor and with strong antibiotics. 

Some people will change right away when they mess, others enjoy it for a while.  If you happen to be in a public place with people around, I'd say change right away so the stink won't offend anyone.  When I mess it's at home.  I plan ahead by using an ointment, Vaseline or barrier cream on my butt first before putting on a diaper.  I have spent 4 to 5 hours in a messy diaper, adding to it a time or two before changing and cleaning up, other times I've messed and within an hour I start to feel a slight burning, tingling or irritation.  That is when I will remove the messy diaper and clean up.  I do not want any rash or even slight irritation on my butt.  It also depends on what you eat.  Some foods can make your poop sting and irritate your skin a lot more than other foods you eat.  The condition of your skin and avoiding getting diaper rash is the key here, not how many times you mess in the same diaper.

• Thanks 2
10 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

I am messy for an hour at minimum every morning  during this hour I have 3 to 5 separate movements.  If I was not in a diaper this would be a separate trip to the toilet each time.  And take a lot more than an hour. The only real risks are a rash and as Moochie said a UTI  if the poop gets up to your manhood (often worth it)  and possible overflow if your talking several days worth.  Most adult diapers can hold several lbs of stool if it’s semi solid.  I’d say get plastic pants and barrier cream and experiment.  

I have had several. My dr has never asked me how I keep getting them   I think he assumes I have a lot of anal sex 

I see, but with you mess being in contact with your “manhood” is a UTI guaranteed or is it more-so a risk increasing over time?

2 hours ago, Breeze1 said:

I see, but with you mess being in contact with your “manhood” is a UTI guaranteed or is it more-so a risk increasing over time?

Not guaranteed, more at risk. If a UTI, however, goes untreated, sepsis could develop which can be life threatening, I think about 50% mortality depending on other risk factors.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Moochie said:

Not guaranteed, more at risk. If a UTI, however, goes untreated, sepsis could develop which can be life threatening, I think about 50% mortality depending on other risk factors.

Well that sounds scary so I think I’d stick to just keeping the junk in the trunk.

Multiple messings are totally fine. They feel incredible.  The messier my diaper, the better.  The biggest problem with multiple messes would be a messy leak that could ruin clothing or furniture. 

As far as UTI's, yes, it's something to be concerned about,  but I have never had one.  

The problem is worse for  females,  I think.   The male nut sack acts like a diaper dam, if you will, that usually keeps the poop towards the back of the diaper.  At least  my diaper.   I  really have to have a huge, soft load in my diaper for the poop to squish up to the front of my diaper. 

Unless you're on a bouncy horse, or a dirt bike or a bicycle with a banana seat, it's actually pretty hard to get poop up to the front of the diaper. 

When it does happen,  though,  it's an absolutely amazing experience.  A little massage of the front of your diaper and you will have a poogasim.  I change soon after that, though.   

Drinking plenty of fluids will flush out your urethra and you shouldn't have an issue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UTI is definitely worth considering but I'm ummnn...  A fan of messy so tend to squirm and squish a lot.  I don't wear very often and haven't had a UTI but that doesn't mean it can't happen.  It's my understanding boys are a lot less prone to get a UTI due to the length of the urethra.  A boy can put on a condom if seriously worried about it.  Girls...  I think you're kind of out of luck on this one as I have no idea how you could protect that little opening, and sadly, you need it more than the guys do.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Spanky said:

Multiple messings are totally fine. They feel incredible.  The messier my diaper, the better.  The biggest problem with multiple messes would be a messy leak that could ruin clothing or furniture. 

As far as UTI's, yes, it's something to be concerned about,  but I have never had one.  

The problem is worse for  females,  I think.   The male nut sack acts like a diaper dam, if you will, that usually keeps the poop towards the back of the diaper.  At least  my diaper.   I  really have to have a huge, soft load in my diaper for the poop to squish up to the front of my diaper. 

Unless you're on a bouncy horse, or a dirt bike or a bicycle with a banana seat, it's actually pretty hard to get poop up to the front of the diaper. 

When it does happen,  though,  it's an absolutely amazing experience.  A little massage of the front of your diaper and you will have a poogasim.  I change soon after that, though.   

Drinking plenty of fluids will flush out your urethra and you shouldn't have an issue. 

Yeah that makes sense id think it’d be pretty hard for your mess to slither past your nuts. Everyone seems to agree that having your mess up front is worth the risk. I’ve always wanted to try it.

3 hours ago, christi said:

UTI is definitely worth considering but I'm ummnn...  A fan of messy so tend to squirm and squish a lot.  I don't wear very often and haven't had a UTI but that doesn't mean it can't happen.  It's my understanding boys are a lot less prone to get a UTI due to the length of the urethra.  A boy can put on a condom if seriously worried about it.  Girls...  I think you're kind of out of luck on this one as I have no idea how you could protect that little opening, and sadly, you need it more than the guys do.

I don’t think I’d be doing it all the time but I definitely want to experience it. Also a huge fan of messing (more than wetting) so I want to figure out the most effective way to enjoy everything.

The more you mess, better is the feeling.

Messing your diaper severals time is not an issue, but the time yes.

Some people has a more sensitive skin than other one. We are all unique.

For exemple I like to wear my diaper more than 30 hours. It's extrem but I never had a single issue with my skin.

Double diaper

Double booster

Plastic pant

and a big enema+psyllium

Here you will mess your diaper more than one time. And the feeling is incredible.

On 9/12/2022 at 9:28 AM, rusty pins said:

Multiple diaper messes is OK but that really isn't as much of an issue as is the amount of time you stay in a messy diaper, no matter how many times you have pooped in it.  It's not really good to stay in a messy diaper for a really long time.  Some have posted stories where they stayed in a messy diaper for well over a day or two, adding to their mess each time they need to poop and have gotten rashes that have had to be treated by a doctor and with strong antibiotics. 

Some people will change right away when they mess, others enjoy it for a while.  If you happen to be in a public place with people around, I'd say change right away so the stink won't offend anyone.  When I mess it's at home.  I plan ahead by using an ointment, Vaseline or barrier cream on my butt first before putting on a diaper.  I have spent 4 to 5 hours in a messy diaper, adding to it a time or two before changing and cleaning up, other times I've messed and within an hour I start to feel a slight burning, tingling or irritation.  That is when I will remove the messy diaper and clean up.  I do not want any rash or even slight irritation on my butt.  It also depends on what you eat.  Some foods can make your poop sting and irritate your skin a lot more than other foods you eat.  The condition of your skin and avoiding getting diaper rash is the key here, not how many times you mess in the same diaper.

@rusty pins, in the instance you’ve described (4-5 hours messing) or those who have stayed in dips for days messing, how is this possible? Would you avoid urinating this entire time or find another outlet? It seems like filling beyond capacity and leaks would be inevitable. 

1 hour ago, Stone said:

@rusty pins, in the instance you’ve described (4-5 hours messing) or those who have stayed in dips for days messing, how is this possible? Would you avoid urinating this entire time or find another outlet? It seems like filling beyond capacity and leaks would be inevitable. 

You can stay in diaper 24H and more without leaks if you have booster and plastic pants.

I stayed in double diaper with double booster 36H and with a 2L enema. Leaks only appears after 30 hours.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, DiaperLover77 said:

You can stay in diaper 24H and more without leaks if you have booster and plastic pants.

I stayed in double diaper with double booster 36H and with a 2L enema. Leaks only appears after 30 hours.

You can double diaper with slits cut in the inside diaper and change the outer one as needed 

20 hours ago, Stone said:

I can't speak for those who have stayed in a messy diaper for 24 hours or more, but in my case I may be in my diaper for up to 6 to 8 hours.  I can often get 8 hours out of wetting an un-boosted Betterdry diaper without leaks.  That is not filling it beyond it's capacity.  To answer your question, lets say I put my Betterdry on at 10am, mess it at 11am and change around 4 or 5pm.   That gives me 6 to 8 hours diapered, 4 to 5 hours of that being messy, but the diaper still has the capacity for me to totally wet it throughout the day.  The key is to first protect my skin with a barrier cream or ointment so the mess doesn't burn or irritate  sitting in it for several hours.  When urine mixes with feces it can cause a diaper rash much easier, so protecting the skin is critical.  Even with a barrier cream or ointment, sometimes I have messed my diaper and experience a burning sensation.  It could be caused by something I ate, but when that happens I will change diapers quickly once I feel any irritation.  With me, it's one thing to sit around for several hours enjoying a messy diaper, but when the mess gets uncomfortable or starts to irritate my skin, then it's time to change and clean up.

As mentioned here, people who will stay in the same diaper 24 hours or even for days will do several things.  They double diaper and cut slits in their first diaper so urine will just flow into the outer diaper.  When they get wet enough, they will take off the wet outer diaper and tape on a fresh one over their already soaked and messy inner diaper and just keep doing that over and over, changing the outer diaper while remaining in the wet and messy inner diaper, sometimes for days.  Whatever floats their boat, but it's not something I would recommend.  Some who have done that have admitted in their posts to getting a really bad diaper rash that had to be treated by a doctor with antibiotics.  It's not worth it to put your life at risk.  I'd also hate to have to explain to my doctor how I got such a bad diaper rash that it would have to be treated with antibiotics.  At the very least he would think I don't clean, shower and practice good hygiene, and you can't fool a doctor!  He would know the only way to get such a severe rash would be if you sat around in your own urine and feces. 

• Like 1

I don't wear diapers very often but when I do I tend to diaper in the morning and stay in it until that afternoon or night.  I've had one incident where I had what I guess is the beginning of a rash.  Basically my scrotum was extra warm and sensitive to touch for a couple of hours that night before bed.  Next day it was fine.  I can't say I'd want to deal with a rash and if I had to go to a Dr. for it I think I'd burst into flames from embarrassment.

That's been my experience, your body, your skin, and what you eat is likely different than mine so I'm sure your experience would be different.

On 9/23/2022 at 7:20 AM, rusty pins said:

I can't speak for those who have stayed in a messy diaper for 24 hours or more, but in my case I may be in my diaper for up to 6 to 8 hours.  I can often get 8 hours out of wetting an un-boosted Betterdry diaper without leaks.  That is not filling it beyond it's capacity.  To answer your question, lets say I put my Betterdry on at 10am, mess it at 11am and change around 4 or 5pm.   That gives me 6 to 8 hours diapered, 4 to 5 hours of that being messy, but the diaper still has the capacity for me to totally wet it throughout the day.  The key is to first protect my skin with a barrier cream or ointment so the mess doesn't burn or irritate  sitting in it for several hours.  When urine mixes with feces it can cause a diaper rash much easier, so protecting the skin is critical.  Even with a barrier cream or ointment, sometimes I have messed my diaper and experience a burning sensation.  It could be caused by something I ate, but when that happens I will change diapers quickly once I feel any irritation.  With me, it's one thing to sit around for several hours enjoying a messy diaper, but when the mess gets uncomfortable or starts to irritate my skin, then it's time to change and clean up.

As mentioned here, people who will stay in the same diaper 24 hours or even for days will do several things.  They double diaper and cut slits in their first diaper so urine will just flow into the outer diaper.  When they get wet enough, they will take off the wet outer diaper and tape on a fresh one over their already soaked and messy inner diaper and just keep doing that over and over, changing the outer diaper while remaining in the wet and messy inner diaper, sometimes for days.  Whatever floats their boat, but it's not something I would recommend.  Some who have done that have admitted in their posts to getting a really bad diaper rash that had to be treated by a doctor with antibiotics.  It's not worth it to put your life at risk.  I'd also hate to have to explain to my doctor how I got such a bad diaper rash that it would have to be treated with antibiotics.  At the very least he would think I don't clean, shower and practice good hygiene, and you can't fool a doctor!  He would know the only way to get such a severe rash would be if you sat around in your own urine and feces. 

Wow. I must be doing something wrong with mine, I don’t average quite as much mileage. Interesting method with the slit cutting… and yeah, like you said, the thrill would probably not be worth the potential damage done. 

On 9/21/2022 at 4:43 AM, DiaperLover77 said:

The more you mess, better is the feeling.

Messing your diaper severals time is not an issue, but the time yes.

Some people has a more sensitive skin than other one. We are all unique.

For exemple I like to wear my diaper more than 30 hours. It's extrem but I never had a single issue with my skin.

Double diaper

Double booster

Plastic pant

and a big enema+psyllium

Here you will mess your diaper more than one time. And the feeling is incredible.

I look forward to it ?