LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Patted To Sleep?

While we were on the east coast this past week my wife took time to do some very special things because she was worried about me. One night she held my head in her lap while I drank a baba of milk, rubbing my head until I fell asleep. Another night we were watching a movie together in our room and she started patting my bottom. She said it took me all of three minutes to fall asleep. Later, when she woke me up to change me for the night, she patted me again. Touch is a very important communication tool. Knowing what she likes best in the way of touch is very rewarding, and having her pat me to sleep is sweet and comforting. Just wondering.

That's one of my favorite things, my Mommy's in the past picked it up right away. The Wife/mommy now doesn't do it near enough. I prefer the Tap while lying on my back, with her hand palming me through the center and taping my bottom as it were.

That sure puts me to sleep, I love hearing the soft crinkle of plastic pants or my diaper. ;)

• 2 months later...

I love it when I'm being put to sleep and that person is patting my diapered butt. Actually just last night I was being put to sleep while I was laying on her, with my head on her chest, and she was rubbing my back, but then slowly stopped and started patting my butt. I LOVED IT!!! I felt like such a little toddler or baby laying there like that, and having her do that to me, and me being diapered(obviously) and in my onesie

Agreed! ^_^ I love snuggles and laying on someone's chest and lil pats like that. I don like bein alone at night so I find it very comforting. ^_^

Wish i could get some luv pats now...i need a nap :P

I love it when I'm being put to sleep and that person is patting my diapered butt. Actually just last night I was being put to sleep while I was laying on her, with my head on her chest, and she was rubbing my back, but then slowly stopped and started patting my butt. I LOVED IT!!! I felt like such a little toddler or baby laying there like that, and having her do that to me, and me being diapered(obviously) and in my onesie

I would give about ANYTHING to do that to my hubby! MAN! What a dream! I pat him sometimes when he flinches in his sleep or somethin and he settles right down. If he ONLY knew what was on my mind when Im pattin him like that! Its so sweet and I just love it! Patting his "undiapered :(" butt or his back is very sweet to me. awww! I wish he loved it like I love it! Oh well! *shrugs*

Huggles and kissies and lots of love,

Curious :wub:

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I loves t tooalong with a few other little extras that i don't get herdly enough.. btu then i would say that i guess...

Huggles Everyone

Lucy

I remember in daycare when we would have nap time the teachers would go around and snuggle us and pat/rub our backs. I loved it. I was one of the few that looked forward to naps at daycare ^_^

And when I visit my Aunty hers likes to pat me too sleep. She's done it since I was itty bitty and Im 20 now....

I LOVE SNUGGLES!!!

Btw i like this thread....makes me feel warm and fuzzy

umm...I can't say i liked bouncin'. I prefer the rocking motion more. I used to sleep backwards in my bed so that I could push my feet against the wall and "rock" myself. I still do that every once in a while. ^_^

having my hair stroked is a weakness for me...makes me totally relaxed and I just start drifting off. I also have this crazy thing about touching my gf's hair...its just so nice!

I dont really understand your obsession with it. But then again strangers will come up to me and touch it too. *shrugs*