LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bathroom In My Purse?!

Christmas was only days away and it showed. The city was decorated in thousands of lights, christmas trees, ribbons and bows everywhere. There was this magic in the air that is felt by everybody in those days leading up to Christmas. Also, it had been snowing a lot so everything was covered in a delightful, powdery layer of fresh snow.

It was a Thursday afternoon and I was in the city with mom to pick up some last minute things for the holidays. Naturally, it was busy in every store and, as common for this time of year, getting dark around 4pm. One of the big department stores had some good holiday specials so mom had picked out two items for herself and as we were waiting in line at the register to get rung up I noticed it: I needed to go to the bathroom!

Now, without getting into too much detail, me and bathrooms had a complicated history. It was not that I had trouble with potty training or incontinence - just that me and most public bathrooms just didn’t agree with one-another. I always had almost like this mental blockage  where if there were any smells/sounds or too many people coming and going I just could not deal with it. Let alone the fear of picking a cubicle that was rendered unusable by the previous occupant or, perhaps worse, noticing a possible lack of toilet paper too late. Over time this led to many, many close calls and some accidents. Going so far that my parents had doctors check me out for bladder issues, dismissing my concerns over picking a suitable bathroom as ‘being a little silly’. After all, everybody else dealt with it so why was it such an issue for me? Would they have to put me back into diapers or pull-ups? ‘Oh my, what would the rest of the family think!?!’ Anyway, my apologies if this went too far and now back to what happened that day.

So knowing my issues and also not wanting to have another accident (there had been a few throughout December already) that would at least put mom in a bad mood and me getting scolded and probably put an end to our shopping trip if not possibly causing my parents to fight over the holidays I carefully weighed my options, scanning around. All the registers were on the ground floor of the store and, as previously mentioned, it was busy. I knew I had no chance of avoiding the probably equally busy department store restrooms. I let mom know that I needed to go and we agreed on meeting across from the info desk / reception right by the entrance since the line was finally moving along quicker and she would probably be rung up by the time I got back. 

As I was making my way through the crowds of people to the ground-floor bathrooms my heart dropped. Turning the corner I already saw one of those cleaning carts blocking the entrance way leading to the bathrooms with a sign saying the bathrooms were temporarily out of use for cleaning and to please use the bathrooms on the other floors. Assuming that most people probably would divert to the (due to the ladies clothing section being  there) already busy first floor, somehow my intuition had me try my luck by taking the elevator up to the fourth floor - being the topmost floor of the store. It still was rather busy up there but at least the crowds thinned out a little and it almost got quiet as I approached the bathrooms. Was I in the clear?

Just as I was walking towards the women’s restrooms on this floor the door opened and an old lady came out. She smiled and I immediately felt a warm, pleasant aura coming from her. She must have been about 70, maybe 80 years old and what I also noticed about her right away was her unusual outfit. She looked as if she was wearing what looked like a gown much like a fairy godmother would wear in a fairytale - without the wings of course. It almost felt as if there was a magical shimmer surrounding her. I smiled and wished her happy holidays, ready to rush into the bathroom she just had come out of herself. She gently placed her hand on my arm and said “Young lady, you shouldn’t go in there. This bathroom is rather unpleasant!” 

My heart dropped once more and as panic set in I stuttered “B… but I really have to go and… and…”. She brought her gloved finger up to her lips “Shhh. Don’t worry, little princess. I know of a perfectly fine bathroom.” and even before I could reply I noticed she was holding what looked like a magic wand in her other hand that left a glittery trail in the air as she waved it, finally pointing it towards me. I saw a glittery, almost translucent pink beam coming from the tip of the magic wand towards me and suddenly everything went white. I saw a bit of glitter around me for a fraction of a second and felt weightless.
Then I came-to again…

As the white light surrounding me faded I noticed that I indeed had somehow been transported to a bathroom as I was sitting on a commode in what looked like a bathroom fit for a fairytale princess. I also noticed that, what I presumed was done by the same magic that transported me here, my clothes (a knee length skirt, wool jumper, pantyhose, underwear and winter coat) had been removed along with my purse and replaced by a modest, soft white robe and white panties which had been pulled down.. Before I could think any further my bladder interrupted my thoughts and while I didn’t know where I was or how I got here I could at least relieve myself.

Just as I was done wiping myself, flushed and washed my hands at the vanity I could hear a faint knocking on the bathroom door. Through the door I recognized the voice of that pleasant lady. “Princess, is everything in order? May I come in?”. In my confusion I nodded and replied “Uh, I guess?” and the door opened as the Lady walked in. I noticed  that now fairy wings were visible on her back and let out a loud gasp. I pointed and stuttered once more “Y… you are… a fairy? Wh… whe… where are we and h… how do I get back to mom?”. She smiled and I could sense her warm aura almost having a calming effect on me as she took my hand and spoke softly “Be calm, princess. I know this is a lot to take in so let's have some tea and I’ll explain everything to you.”

Wherever she had brought me must have been in some sort of Tower as the far wall of the bathroom where a big tub was located right by the windows overlooking some meadows and a forest was rounded. As we exited the bathroom we entered into a small hallway with the door across leading into a cozy dressing room and another door to the left of that leading into what looked like a little sitting room with soft white carpet, pink wallpaper, a small bookshelf, some toys and even a rocking horse as well as a fireplace. On a table by the window with two comfy chairs on either side two cups of tea had already been served and were seemingly waiting for us to enjoy them. Right before entering the sitting room I noticed an additional double door that I presumed was the exit out of the little suite. Just as I was sitting down I noticed the stuffed teddy bear occupying my seat. Not wanting to unceremoniously put him to the side I decided to place him in my lap, taking some comfort in his company. Having calmed down just a little I tried to form a sentence again “I don’t know how long I’ve been here but I need to get back to mom NOW. She is probably worried sick by now!” 

Having, with much rustling of her gown, taken her seat the old lady smiled reassuringly and spoke once again in her soft tone of voice “Young Princess, you won’t need to worry about time during your stay. Time stops for you in the real world while you’re here. This place is in another dimension as you may have guessed by now.” She made a gesture as if to encourage me to drink my tea as she continued “and yes, I am a fairy godmother but I sense you had that figured out from the moment you first laid eyes on me. The gown probably was a bit of a giveaway” she chuckled. “Much like some personnel in the real world, fairy godmothers are often in short supply so it took a while before I was able to be assigned to you. Training protocols are strict and all that. Anyway, I am so glad to now finally be of service to you.” 

My head was spinning from her explanation and after a tiny sip of the delicious tea I asked her “So you brought me all the way here just to let me go to the girls room?” to which the fairy replied “Well, yes and no as this also serves to welcome you and show you that you now have me and this place available to you.” I was still unsure if I understood her right so clinging to the teddy in my lap a little tighter I asked “You mean… I can come back here whenever I want? And you’ll help me in the real world as well?”. With a warm smile and a nod the fairy-godmother explained “I will give you the key after we return to your world - learning how to come here takes but a second and I promise to be always there for you, my princess.” Her smile widened as she noticed how much calmer I was - after all, what little girl doesn’t dream of having her own fairy-godmother and continued “Let me show you around the place now, if you like?” to which I nodded yes, taking the teddy with me as I got up from the chair.

She took my hand as she led me out of the sitting room into the hallway, pointing out the ‘front door’ to our right adding “this is the way out, I’ll show you as we leave” before continuing on into the spacious bathroom. It was floor to ceiling in white marble with pink and gold accents, truly fit for a fairytale princess with a toilet, separate shower, a huge bathtub, various shelves for storage of towels, bathrobes and toiletries. 

The fairy-godmother explained “This is most likely where you will arrive most times you come here unless you wish otherwise.” she paused with a smile “but given the likely nature of most of your visit it is probably preferable”. She added “also your, as you probably noticed as well, your clothes will be removed (and cleaned in case of any mishaps) while you are placed in a robe for comfort and in case you are in need of a bath or freshen up otherwise.”. Slowly it all came together in my mind and I replied, pondering her words “So, I can come here to use the bathroom or even to get cleaned up after an accident and nobody will notice it?” She smiled and nodded, adding that I could also just come here if I needed to change my outfit or get away for a moment and/or just talk to my fairy godmother in private. This raised another question from me “But won’t people notice that I’m gone or my outfit has changed?”.

Once again she smiled and led me over to the dressing room that was equally fit for a princess with pink wallpaper, soft carpeting and another window overlooking the gardens. A big dressing table with a mirror and all sorts of beauty utensils ranging from hair brushes to perfume and everything in between. By the window stood a dress form and next to the door was the closet that seemingly was much bigger on the inside and, on quick inspection, contained everything from summer outfits to winter attire to full on princess gowns. I also couldn’t help but notice that besides all sorts of underwear there also were various designs of diapers and pull ups in drawers, ready to be worn.

Gesturing me to sit down at the dressing table she explained “No because as time stops you were never really gone for them. Not longer than it you maybe took to go to another room or around the corner to activate the key to come here. The magic also makes sure that upon your return everybody will think your outfit never changed.” She paused and added with a giggle “a little secret of us fairy-godmothers”. Pointing to a neatly folded pile of clothes on an ottoman next to the dressing table she further explained “this is where your previous outfit will be laid out by the way. Clean and ready for you to put it back on should you want to. You are also free to change some of it or select a totally new outfit. So, tell me, my princess… what do you want to wear?” as she gestured towards the closet while stepping to the side to allow me free view.

After being overwhelmed by the vast selection for a moment and asking for her help we quickly settled on a cute replacement for my previous outfit. One that did my new status as a princess with a fairy-godmother justice. We settled on a dress with a long sleeved white velvet bodice and a red slightly puffy skirt and embroidery. For underneath we chose a thicker pair of white pantyhose. I was unsure at first about my decision on pullups but of course the fairy assured me it was fine. To round off my outfit a pretty tiara was placed on my head and my hair put in a braid. For further protection against the cold I was given a soft red cloak and white wool gloves. 

Spinning in front of the mirror, admiring my outfit my fairy-godmother asked if I was ready to go. I stopped, suddenly saddened, asking “You promise I can come back?”. She hugged me and smiled “Cross my wings, you’ll always be welcome here. Now let’s go and I'll show you how you get back here, okay?” With me nodding she gently grabbed my hand and walked with me to the exit in the hallway.  

With some creaking the wooden door opened to reveal the same bright white light that had transported me here. The moment we stepped into it I once again felt weightless for a second, only to find myself right back where I first had encountered the gentle fairy. She smiled and whispered “Well, young lady. I’m sure your mother is waiting for you. Here is your key to the magical world. Just wind it up and it will take you away.” after which she handed me a tiny music box. I smiled and carefully put the music box in my purse, hugging my godmother goodbye for now. Just as I turned around she had already disappeared, leaving only a faint hint of glitter where she just was standing.

My parents never questioned why my bathroom issues stopped from one day to the next. Maybe they believed it to be some form of Christmas miracle. Over the years I paid countless visits to this special place. Often for its intended use, just as often to get away from boring family gatherings for a moment or to discuss something with my fairy godmother in a private heart-to-heart.

So this was the story how I ended up with a bathroom in my purse.

‘Fin (?)

----

I hope a story like this is welcome here. It's not based on anything real (obv.) but the concept of it has been lingering in my mind for a while.
Would love to hear some feedback - please note that english is not my first language and that I am not a professional writer :)

Edited by PrincessJohanna
formatting
  • Like 5

It’s a charming story that’s bound to appeal to a lot of the readers of this site. Your written English is excellent, by the way - I might not have realised it is not your first language if you had not said.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

That was the cuties story I ever read on this site.

May I please ask how old were you in this story?

Thank you for writing the story and sharing it. ?

Oh, thank you ❤️ 
There isn't a specific age I had in mind - maybe 8-10?

• Like 1