LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I WANNA KILL MY PS4 CONTROLLER!

i guess this is the right forum for it, i didnt see any other for tech stuff, my ps4 controller is now worthless, im being told i should just break down and buy a new one, after ive already invested 20 bucks into this one to fix it(new pads and a new conductive film, worked fine for a while as in a few weeks, now i cant use it, i get into a game or an app but it stops reponding except to hit the ps button and go back to the menu, THERE it works, but elsewhere nope, before when it stopped responding i could smack it and it would respond, now nope), ive had the console since christmas of 2016, its not the pro model, what i need is to know if anyone has any experience with 3rd party aftermarket controllers and if they are as good as or better or worse than original playstation replacement controllers, i saw some on amazon, 20 bucks, and my first thought is "hey why not go with these) but then my mom says "yeah its a good price until it stops working", she is the one telling me i should just get a replacement, that i do more than enough around here to have earned it(im very cheap), i dont want to pay more than i have to, i dont want to buy a lemon, i just need something that works so i can get back to blasting bad guys in star trek online and playing shows and movies on hbomax, can someone help me out?

im very tempted to take my current controller outside and take the shotgun to it since i cant use it anymore, but it would waste an already impossible to find shell.

a current option is this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WJG1BT9/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B09WJG1BT9&pd_rd_w=SjX5y&content-id=amzn1.sym.3481f441-61ac-4028-9c1a-7f9ce8ec50c5&pf_rd_p=3481f441-61ac-4028-9c1a-7f9ce8ec50c5&pf_rd_r=JA63XG6VCMJF5PF8E7CF&pd_rd_wg=uWn0o&pd_rd_r=1930dc79-6b30-432a-b88a-d6beaed8c6ad&s=home-garden&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWxfdGhlbWF0aWM&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFETk4yR0gyM0Q2U00mZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1Mzg3NjFDSkU5UEtYRDZTUVYmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDExNDIxM1NHMU5OWkgxTzE0VyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbF90aGVtYXRpYyZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

and this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L7T1VC7/ref=sspa_dk_detail_1?pd_rd_i=B08L7T1VC7&pd_rd_w=VfsYH&content-id=amzn1.sym.3481f441-61ac-4028-9c1a-7f9ce8ec50c5&pf_rd_p=3481f441-61ac-4028-9c1a-7f9ce8ec50c5&pf_rd_r=0VSN783QXCD6E1ZAKRR2&pd_rd_wg=0pJP9&pd_rd_r=bb968f0d-64e9-4feb-b272-d61a9357aed5&s=home-garden&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWxfdGhlbWF0aWM&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExSktKQjFPUjZCSVZaJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjE2Mzk3Tlg2S1BZRDUxNEJTJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA5MDM0MjZOUDhKWkxEQTM0VzAmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWxfdGhlbWF0aWMmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl&th=1

but mom is advising me to pay the extra money for one made by the same company (sony ps4 controller)

• Like 1

Connect it to an XBox via USB 1 and watch it go mental

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, feralfreak said:

im looking more for replacement suggestions, i have to to replace the fucking thing

A local thrift store might have one, otherwise buying a used one is probably your best bet. 

Don't forget to dispose of the broken one properly with it being e-waste and whatnot.

6 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

A local thrift store might have one, otherwise buying a used one is probably your best bet. 

Don't forget to dispose of the broken one properly with it being e-waste and whatnot.

i forgot for a while i have some gift cards for gamestop, so im likely to get one there, but im confused a bit, when i go to their site i set the filters to show me new controllers not used, it doesnt show any except on a "things you might like" bar at the bottom, there i see the option for a new one from sony, which has 1 item number, or a used one from sony which has another item number, but it didnt just show up in the page, so is it new or not? i dont want used, used is buying someone elses problems. i have no intention of disposing of the old one, i may yet tinker with it, see if i can fix it later, im just not in the mood to deal with it anymore for now, after blowing 20 bucks already to make it work(a new set of pads, a new conductive film, about a dozen times of doing surgery on it to try to get the d pad up to work, countless times hitting it to make it work, and having to re-hit it when it stalls on me)

• 2 weeks later...

IME

third party controls work about 10 percent of the time. I hardly ever buy third party because of that.

You do have some options though if you have other gaming systems. Look into the cronos device. It worked for me.

2 hours ago, raekun said:

IME

third party controls work about 10 percent of the time. I hardly ever buy third party because of that.

You do have some options though if you have other gaming systems. Look into the cronos device. It worked for me.

i broke down and bought a sony one, a little over 60 bucks on gift cards but at least i can play now