LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

crawling bondage

Sarah_Hillcrest

I'm looking for a way to limit mobility and enforce crawling by myself.  I've done some different self bondage, but usually only hog ties which is too limited.  This image would be perfect, but I'll have to get some locking belts.  I thought about medical style restraints that velcro on and then then mittens that lock on to avoid getting them off.  I have a time lock to keep the mittens on.  

tumblr_nns3upTWyE1uuedlwo1_400.jpg

• Like 2

I'm definitely a fan of forced crawling and limited mobility. Problem is, all I have on hand is rope, and I find that self-bondage can be pretty tough to do. With rope I don't think there's any way to tie up/limit all four limbs easily or safely. After all, even if you do manage to tie yourself up completely after you're done you're going to probably want to untie yourself as well ?.

Velcro would be feasible I bet, unless you gag yourself too and limit your ability to use your teeth to take restraints off. Mittens might be a little too much to easily remove yourself too, but perhaps you've got your technique down pat! Still, nothing beats having a partner able to place (and remove you) from compromised positions.

If you want to limit yourself to crawling only, you could get booties with spikes on the bottom that make walking too painful! I think I've seen them on etsy.

• Like 1

I love those booties but I'm not paying for them.  I bought some velcro medical limb restraints and booties/mittens from amazon.  The mittens are not medical with padding velcro straps but I think they'll work.  So my current plan is.

1.Diaper/onesie

2, booties

3. Velcro straps on ankles connected to belt or rope around upper leg.  

3.  gag, or pacifier.

4.  mittens, not that restrictive can still use velcro.

5,  Velcro straps on wrists connected to strap on upper arm.  

6. Finally how to avoid just getting out whenever I want.  I'll cut a small hole in the velcro straps when they are in place.  On one I will attack a small padlock on the other I'll attach a time lock. 

If it works then I should be limited to crawling for the duration of the time lock.  Could place the padlock key in a very far away spot in house as a backup to crawl too.  

A much simpler option might be to put legos in the booties and lock them on ankles.  Standing would be very painful.  

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Get some shoe insoles, ducttape, and BBs or small round sinkers. Cut the insoles to size, place them upside down and put the BBs on the bottom. tape the BBs into place and then put into your shoes, booties, or whatever. They should be uncomfortable ehough to walk on, without being a danger to your feet. Or do the same with multiple layers of insoles and thumbtacks, enough layers to prevent the thumbtacks from poking through unless you put your weight on them.

• 5 months later...
On 11/8/2022 at 7:30, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

Estoy buscando una manera de limitar la movilidad y obligarme a gatear por mí mismo. He hecho algunos auto bondage diferentes, pero generalmente solo ataduras de cerdo, lo cual es demasiado limitado. Esta imagen sería perfecta, pero tendré que conseguir algunos cinturones de seguridad. Pensé en correas de estilo médico que se ponen con velcro y luego en guantes que se cierran para evitar que se quiten. Tengo un bloqueo de tiempo para mantener los guantes puestos.  

tumblr_nns3upTWyE1uuedlwo1_400.jpg

I wear boots with spikes inside the soles if I have to crawl, or endure the pain of walking on two feet.

• 1 month later...