LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cats And Doors

Grrrrrr ?What is it with cats, and doors? They can figure out how to open one, fairly easily, all the way open! But, you think they would take one darn second, to push it back closed again? No not me, I’m a cat, you get up off your own ass and close the door, if you want ? No sooner you get the door closed again, and what do you think? ? That door needs to be OPEN ! ? 

I guess, I’m just a great big pain in the ass human ?‍♂️ Only good for opening cans, and scratching heads ?

5B7A93C4-409B-4505-B844-CE8DB413695E.jpeg

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Lol. Been there. Does your cat ask for your help to check the weather at the other door if it doesn't like the weather at the first? ?

Yes, something like that. But she’s just happy if you leave a door open, any one. Trouble is, flies like that too, and the cat doesn’t understand the concept of the cool indoor air escaping. 

• Like 1

Never cared for cats myself.  I can be around a nice one when I visit someone who has one, but I have always been a dog person.  yeah, I know they have their issues too.  You might find the below interesting:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Luckily all our door stick a little, so the cats don't have the strength to open them.

Don’t mind the visit, and the cat coming in the room, I just wish they could push the door shut again, coming in, and going out.  ?