LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers added as an official item in Animal Crossing!

FreeFlowin

OK, so in the world of gaming, this is actually quite old news by now, I'll admit it, but I did a search on this forum for this topic and nothing came up, so I just thought I'd share it here!

So a while back, Animal Crossing: New Horizons had one of it's last, largest updates that it will probably ever get. It added a ton of new content, new characters, items, and of course, new clothing items. One of them being diapers!

There were diapers in AC:NH before, but they all previously existed just as fan-made clothing patterns. This is different... this is an official item, added by the developers, with it's own 3D model and everything! They even included the black Megamaxes / Incontrol Elites too ?

Personally, I think this was a huge deal. Because pleanty of diaper skins existed in ACNH before, yet the developers felt the need to add them to the game in their own way. And keep in mind, the diapers came with the second update, so they had pleanty of time to think about their inclusion. This makes me wonder, just what audiences they were attempting to appeal to with their addition? Were they meant to be for younger accounts on the same island as older players, or is it possible the developers wanted to have some small level of representation for either ABDL or IC communities? Maybe there were lots of older incontinent people that wanted them added to the game? Who knows.

All I know is that there are few games out there that let you wear diapers, and also properly labels them as diapers in-game as well, (no, the loin-cloths in Dark Souls, while very diaper-y, don't count :P ) so it's refreshing to see a game that finally does!

(screencap is not mine)

kitty acnh | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

@FreeFlowin

I also have AC:NH!  When I got the nod from Tom Nook, and got offered a position with Lottie, one of the buildings I had to build was the hospital, and when I did that a whole host of stuff happened when I got the add on, and hospital clothing, wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, and diapers showed up - Its pretty cool - Now, if someone could make an island where we could all wear them, that would be COOL :)

Brian

• Like 1