LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Upcoming Vacation - Punta Cana Excellence Resort

I am going on a week vacation this upcoming September 10th - 17th 2022 to Punta Cana - Excellence Resort all inclusive with my wife.

Wanted to see if any other fellow ABDL members have gone?  Also trying to decide how many diapers to pack.

:) Looking forward to the wonderful get away vacation.  Any ideas on what to pack or any thoughts on if I should go out wearing to all the open bars and restaurants.  

Let me know your thoughts!

• Like 1

Last summer I took a 4 day trip to Wisconsin Dells and I was in my diapers (Betterdry, Abena L4 and Mega Max) all the time wherever I went and whenever I went anywhere.  The only exception was at night sleeping.  I can't sleep if I'm wearing a diaper so the last thing I did before going to bed was remove my diaper, shower and go to sleep.  First thing I did when I got up was put on a new diaper.  Since it was hot I wore shorts the whole time.  Since most attractions were side trips around 2 to 4 hours, I had lots of opportunities to head back to the motel when I needed a diaper change.  I took one extra suitcase that held nothing but disposable diapers and some plastic pants.  I came home with some unused diapers.  Better to have diapers and not need them than to need diapers and not have them!  Don't forget diaper rash cream, wipes, any powders or creams you use and a few onesies to help hold everything in place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've done a bunch of short trips in diapers recently, but no long ones since the pandemic kicked off. Probably the longest was 7 days in Halifax; in that case, I was able to bring enough diapers with me to not have to go shopping for them. I banked on three per day and then settled on 25 as being a good number. Three years ago, though, I went to Europe for close to two weeks, and for that trip, I did not have enough space to pack diapers, so I only brought a few days' worth, and I had to shop for them once I was there. So it depends on how much luggage space you'll have; for a 7-day trip, you could bring enough diapers and still have room for clothing in a large suitcase. One thing to keep in mind is that you may struggle with the size of the garbage cans in the room. That was one of my issues in Europe. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea im getting excited.  Leaving in a few weeks!  Have everything already packed and ready to go.  was it easy Nia to find garbage cans around the area to throw away your diapers.  I always feel bad leaving them in the room for the person that cleans the room

There was a lot around. I did use the can in the room sometimes but I also left house cleaning a tip everyday as well. I didn't have any issues at all.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DiaperLover84 said:

Good to know.  What do people usually Tip at these resorts.  I know they say you don't have to but I'd like to.

I normally do between $10 and $20 per day for housekeeping depending on the resort

Hey
Yea im getting excited.  Leave in less than a week.  I have everything packed, and i keep changing my mind on which diapers to bring lol.  i have several different brands packed.    i have enough for 2 for each day.  among other fun things packed :)

Well my trip is a in a few days and i have packed 100%.  i have so many diapers packed, and toys, and add ons.!  i will be sure to post some images once i get back!  i have some of the new rearz caboos diapers that i am packing for a couple of nights out drinking at the resort!   cant wait!!

It's Sunday the 11th and I'm officially in punta cana.

Wore my diaper yesterday and soaked it before I went to bed with all the bars and drinks.  Didn't stop me from sleeping in it.  Currently waking up and still in a very wet diaper.  Fun so far

• Like 1