LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am new

2 hours ago, Mewcast27 said:

I hi guys I am new here just joined  not that long go don’t know how use this chat thin just want hi guys 

@Mewcast27

welcome to daily diapers! Glad you're here!  Here on DD you can communicate in many ways: you can post, you can chat in the chat system, you can reply to postings, or you can private message. Looks like you did OK with the posting, and I can tell you from experience that it does take time to get used to how things work on a board like this. Do not fret however, because no one is going to get the hang of it right off the bat first time out if they are on familiar with the way things work.

Please don't hesitate to reply or to post: if you need help don't hesitate to ask and someone will be glad to assist you!

Brian

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, PeachiUwU said:

Smolll an soggy uwu;;

Am wet da bed??

@PeachiUwU

awwwww..... Well, looks like we're gonna have to send in the Royal Chambermaids to clean up the mess and change your bed linens, while the Princess herself takes a royal hot bath! *****HUGS&Kisses****

Brian

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Mewcast27 said:

I hi guys I am new here just joined  not that long go don’t know how use this chat thin just want hi guys 

Hiiii!

Welcome ?‍♂️

I too not so great at navigation yet! ?

• Like 1

Hi there and welcome to DD. Glad you could join us.  You've already done the hardest thing by saying hello. Everyone here is friendly and welcoming. Take your time and look about. Have fun and we hope to see you around. 

Hugs Geebee 

• Like 3

Hi, and I add my welcome to you. Come on in, make yourself comfy. It’s nice to meet you, and glad you can join us. Take some time, look around, and before you know it, you’ll be right on track here. And no worries, if you don’t know, just ask, lots of friendly, likeminded people here. You met some already! ? Well, I hope to be seeing you around? Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2