LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Design On Goodnites For Girls

diaprbayb

This is posted here not as "just Diaper" information. this post is just to show fellow sissies the new design, no comments on it' functionality or quality.

But if someone still feels the need to move this , there was a better place to add it instead of a discussion that made my post look stupid. If I would have done that I would've been told that it was not "on topic"

HPIM0454.jpg

If it is just about a diaper, it will be moved to where it belongs. Next time be more specific and I won't sort it where its supposed to be. If this thread moves in the direction about JUST the diaper and not how it relates to sissy, then it will be moved again.

So please, proceed, I don't get the design, it looks odd, whats on it?

So please, proceed, I don't get the design, it looks odd, whats on it?

:oyou don't? well I guess you aren't sissy enough.

I mean Pink hearts and stars! And leaping ballerinas. Sissy baby stuff which is not wanted in "Just Diapers" right?

• 1 month later...

thats a cute design, last pack of goonights i had, had dragon flies and butter flys on them, but they were still uber cute, but i wish they would make goodnites with the disney princess's on them now that would be totally UBER cute ^_^ teehee

• 2 months later...

I love the new design :D, much better than the old ones more prettier and girlier for me hehe :D

if i could only find some real nappies to fit instead of the drynites pull ups :(

i used to fit in XL huggies pull ups with the disney princesses lol ive only got a tiny waste...

was thinking of going shopping with the gf and getting the biggest pack of nappies we can get and hope they fit :P

I'm a girl, I like sissy dresses but I guess I don't have the males perspective on it. And it is a diaper, wether it has pink or yellow stars on it. :)

Not meaning to parse words, but since they are designed for older bed wetters, they are actually known as "absorbent underpants".

But agreed, It's just another name for diapers as not to embarrass older kids from wearing them.

I thought they were changing to those boxer styles w/ pink and blue leggings.

Thank gawd! Those things were atrocious. I love the new style. And yes, I see the sissy look too! ;)

• 2 months later...