LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My little side

Hi everyone my name is Robert and I love diapers and chatting with others who like them too I am into role play!

I just recently lost my big brother Shawn a couple months and it's hard for me so I am in need of friends!?

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Robbob30small said:

Hi everyone my name is Robert and I love diapers and chatting with others who like them too I am into role play!

I just recently lost my big brother Shawn a couple months and it's hard for me so I am in need of friends!?

Welcome to the family buddy! Glad to have you meet the rest of my SECOND family too! Everyone, allow me to formally introduce you to my good friend, Rob!??⬆️? Make yourself at home Rob! There's LOTS of like-minded people here that LOVE the same things you do! And I just KNOW you're going to have a LOT of fun here, because I SURE do! I've been here for 2 years and I LOVE it! I can't imagine going without THIS place!??????

• Like 1

Hi Robert, welcome to DD. Sorry about your bother’s passing. You have your good memories of him, so he lives on in you! 
Glad to have you join us here, there’s lots of great people, and we all love diapers, and things connected to them. So, come on in, get comfy, squish around in them diapers for awhile. You’re welcome to grab a high chair, and shove in! Relax, have fun, and enjoy! See you round!

• Like 1
On 7/22/2022 at 6:38 PM, Robbob30small said:

@Robbob30small

EDIT:  I also  wanted to let you know that I am sorry that you lost your brother. Family members are very hard to lose, regardless of who they are, when they pass, or how old they are. I have one brother that died in 1979, and he was one that I will always remember, because he was special, and he helped me understand what being disabled meant, and also allowed me to understand what empathy sympathy and compassion mean. My brother was nonmobile nonverbal and disabled, and wore diapers all his life, so I am familiar with how important diapers are in people's lives. May you always have good memories of times that you spent with your brother: it may take you awhile to get over the pain, as that never goes away, but as time passes, the pain lessens to a certain degree, but you never forget those you lose those you love or those that are closest to you because regardless of where they are, they will always be close to you. Someone told me at some point that if you see a cardinal, and a cardinal is around, that means someone that you have lost it's close by.

Welcome Robert: it is nice to meet you. You have joined a community of very diverse and unique individuals that have their own reasons for being here and their own stories to tell. Each one of us here can tell you stories about our lives and how we got involved in the diaper scene and the fetish community, while others can tell you how important it is to them to where you use and like diapers and other baby equipment. Regardless of who it is telling the story, each of us is unique and can give you insight into each of our situations. Daily diapers has a lot of information, and a lot of people here love diapers as you do, so don't be afraid to come right in sit right down and enjoy yourself and let your hair down.

You will find that there are many people who frequent this place. This is a welcoming environment and we welcome everyone: some of us like to post on the forums, some people like to chat on the forums and not post, and some chat and post. When you get a chance, and you sit down and read some of the postings here, you will gain a lot of good insight and information, and hopefully a better understanding of the people in the community. I look at the community here as a family - I'd also like to say that I am glad that I'm here, because each of us has a reason to reach out to our community, and some of us may not understand what it is that we are feeling or why we are feeling the way we do: I am very lucky to have good friends that help me to understand what it is that I was feeling, why I was feeling it, and help me to understand and accept my situation.

I identify as an incontinent diaper lover and have been  that way since I was eight years old.  I found this site when I was 23 years old, and I still didn't understand why I had the feelings I did or why I felt the way I did. I have been searching for a way to figure out why for many years, and then in 2019, fate happened, and I started having problems with incontinence and accidents. Since I have known about daily diapers since I was 23, I knew that this is the place that I wanted to find out information about what is going on. Daily diapers is the type of site that will give you an honest idea of what it is like to be a diaper lover, incontinent, or an adult baby. There are many of us that are involved in this fetish, and that is why I say that each of us is unique, and can give you a bird's eye view of what it is like for their particular situation.

Don't be afraid to post responses to anything that you see, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Each of us had to start somewhere, and I call that a journey. In my mind and in my case, I waited until 2019 to finally make the jump to join this fine community, even though I knew of this community many years before I was able to join. Fate stepped in and allowed me to deal with my situation, and I'm glad that it did. The reason I say that is because now I feel like I am more complete as an individual than I was back in 2019, because I have accepted what I know to be true: I am incontinent and I am a diaper lover: sometimes it takes a long time for someone to accept that, and that is because some people do not understand what it is they are trying to deal with, so it is hard to accept what someone cannot understand, and that is to be accepted.

If you like to chat with individuals, our chat system is available:  you can usually find many individuals there at any particular time of day, and there is usually some sort of interesting conversation going on at any one time. Simply drop in and say hello:  we don't bite or at least too hard, and as my friend @AbabeBill Would say: " come on in, pull up a high chair and sit down and join us". 

I have been a member here since 2019, and I can tell you that the people here are amazing: not only did they help me understand what it is that I could not understand because I didn't know why I felt the way I did, but they help me feel validated in the fact that I felt the way I did, and that I was not a crazy individual for warning and feeling the way I did. This is an amazing place, and I hope that you are able to find what you are looking for as you start your journey or continue it: as I said, there are a lot of great people here, so don't be afraid to ask questions, or to add your unique perspective  as each person's perspective helps others on their own journeys.

If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to post out to me in the forms, or send me a private message: it is my goal to try to help as many people as I can, for if we can help each other through each other's journeys, we grow stronger each time we do so because we gain understanding of others struggles trials and tribulations as they move forward in their journeys.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information
  • Like 1