LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't wear diapers post surgery

I'm having hand/thumb surgery tomorrow and won't be able to wear for 6 weeks. I have worn a diaper 24/7 for the last 4 days and tonight will be the last night. I won't be able to tighten the tabs/velcro with just one hand. Fortunatly I only have urge incontinance and will be near my own bathroom for a while. I will be practicing my other fetish, nudism most of the time until healed. I am open to suggestions.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, tigercub59 said:

I'm having hand/thumb surgery tomorrow and won't be able to wear for 6 weeks. I have worn a diaper 24/7 for the last 4 days and tonight will be the last night. I won't be able to tighten the tabs/velcro with just one hand. Fortunatly I only have urge incontinance and will be near my own bathroom for a while. I will be practicing my other fetish, nudism most of the time until healed. I am open to suggestions.

Why can't you just get OTHER people to help you put your diapers on?!?????☹️

• Like 1

when i had to get stitches in my left paw, it was at the base of my thumb(slipped and fell on a wet rock, cut my paw open there, it was not fun), i just used the fingers to do the tabs, if that aint an option what about pullups?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I broke a hand last year, so ended up in a cast for about a month.  I was lucky in that I had my thumb and 2 fingers free.  It was still a challenge to get a diaper on though!

How about velcro tab cloth diapers?  

https://babykins.com/collections/adult-cloth-diapers/products/kins-hook-and-loop-cotton-adult-cloth-diaper-10500

You can essentially fasten one side, then pull them up with the good hand and then fasten the other wing.  

Or even pull-on cloth.

https://babykins.com/collections/adult-cloth-diapers/products/kins-pull-on-adult-cotton-diaper-10701

I've got a few of both of those and they've worked well for me.   I don't use cloth that often though and I didn't try them out when I had the broken hand. 

Some good ideas but an added complication occured, I also had carpel tunnel surgery in the same hand. I have used pull-ups in the past including using boosters and they have almost always leaked. I do use pull-ups over both my cloth and disposable diapers as a fail safe, and also to add more bulk, and they do the job well. Also since coming home I have been to the bathroom twice with regular underware once while still dressed and once while in just underware and both time have started to void before getting them into place to go without getting them wet. I am also quite large around and the largest ones I have are xxl and they get stretched to their limits. I was also told I cannot use my hand for anything for the near future. I also live with my son and daughter-in-law and younger grandkids. I do have my own space on the ground floor so am able to wear without discovery but have only hinted, and not strongly, that I have occasion needs for something more than padding in my underware. So getting help is currently not an option.

• Like 1