LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LivePD / OnPatrol Live

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Anyone else glad to see LivePD coming back this week? Finally something fun to watch on Fri and Sat nights again!

Yep. Hope we're over all the politically correct garbage. A breath of fresh air.

@DailyDi

I am glad to see something that is not politically motivated showing up on TV. This is the reason why I stopped watching mainstream TV back in 2020 because all that was on TV was a bunch of lies and uncertainty and a bunch of political fluff, scaring the hell out of everybody.

I still wish that they would come back with John Walsh and America's Most Wanted Colin that was my favorite favorite show, that used to follow cops on fox for many years, and then it went to something else, and then it was actually brought back via an online thing similar to unsolved mysteries used to be. America's Most Wanted is my favorite show - and I hope that it comes back somehow. It is always good to see the bad guys getting clipped, and being held accountable for their actions.

They had live PD and campus PD for the longest time: I actually like live PD cause it was really cool, you could see someone's actually getting spoken to by the police, and you could see what they do on a daily basis. Far too often, cops are given bad names and made to look stupid, but there are still good cops out there and I've had a few of them that are my friends. As I said, it is always good to have something that is not political or something that is spun one way or the other. It is time that we end up getting away from all of the politics and the right and left spin.

Take Care,

Brian

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Anyone else glad to see LivePD coming back this week? Finally something fun to watch on Fri and Sat nights again!

Have you ever watched that TV show "cops" Mikey?! I used to watch that show from time to time. I wasn't a huge fan of it. But it was a GOOD show, nevertheless.????♥️???

17 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Have you ever watched that TV show "cops" Mikey?! I used to watch that show from time to time. I wasn't a huge fan of it. But it was a GOOD show, nevertheless.????♥️???

Cops was okay, but wasn't as in-depth as LivePD where you get to see the full interactions, including the car chases and runners.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Cops was okay, but wasn't as in-depth as LivePD where you get to see the full interactions, including the car chases and runners.

That's BADASS buddy!????? Maybe I should check out the show for myself.????????♥️???????