LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuties size 8

Those do seem kinda cool, but if the tabs don't have much stretch, similar to huggies size 7 and newer pampers size 7 it won't really matter if the size is slightly bigger. I've found that as of right now the best stretch I have found is on the new size 7 luvs, but I expect this to go away at some point too, due to trying to keep costs down. The Kroger Comforts brand in size 7 used to be really stretchy, but are now physically smaller and a whole lot less stretchy than they were before.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 10:59 AM, id0ntknow said:

Those do seem kinda cool, but if the tabs don't have much stretch, similar to huggies size 7 and newer pampers size 7 it won't really matter if the size is slightly bigger. I've found that as of right now the best stretch I have found is on the new size 7 luvs, but I expect this to go away at some point too, due to trying to keep costs down. The Kroger Comforts brand in size 7 used to be really stretchy, but are now physically smaller and a whole lot less stretchy than they were before.

It appears these do have stretchy tabs, but what caught my eye is that these are listed for +58 lbs. Pampers size 8 only lists for +37 lbs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give an update after getting them in. The size is a little bit longer than other diapers, even pampers size 8 I believe. They are stretchier than I was thinking they would be, but not quite as stretchy as pampers size 8 are. Price wasn't too bad either really, at about .50 cents per diaper. I do wish the designs were more colorful, but I realize that these are being marketed as diapers for older kids.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 5:20 PM, bigbear95 said:

It appears these do have stretchy tabs, but what caught my eye is that these are listed for +58 lbs. Pampers size 8 only lists for +37 lbs. 

US has a new Pampers size 8, listed as +45 lbs I believe, haven’t tried them yet because I was disappointed with European Pampers size 8. It seems like baby diapers are getting bigger sizes but the diapers are actually getting smaller. I never received my free sample of boundless size 8 to try 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 1:19 AM, id0ntknow said:

Just thought I'd give an update after getting them in. The size is a little bit longer than other diapers, even pampers size 8 I believe. They are stretchier than I was thinking they would be, but not quite as stretchy as pampers size 8 are. Price wasn't too bad either really, at about .50 cents per diaper. I do wish the designs were more colorful, but I realize that these are being marketed as diapers for older kids.

The older kids are not trying to advertise that they are wearing a diaper