LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diving into 24/7 Day 53 One quick question

Hello, I 26yo Male started 24/7 almost 2 months ago on May 19th.

Around 2 weeks ago I finally figured out how to relax my bladder muscle and feel like I do a fairly good job at keeping it relaxed near 24/7 waking up with it relaxed and such. As a Lifelong Bedwetter I dont really have to train myself to wet the bed so yay.

My question though is, almost every time I need to pee It kinda burns a little bit not STD burn just like pee hot, making me involuntarily clench my bladder muscles making  *just going* difficult sometimes i dont get the involuntary clench but thats only when I'm sittings stationary, 100% of the time when i'm moving.

My diet doesn't have a lot of acidic things I drink plenty of water so i'm not sure what causes that *hot* feeling. any thoughts?

The op says they drink plenty of water though so is it really a UTI?

45 minutes ago, Thad said:

I'm doubtful because other than the Hot/Burn which isnt even that bad just enough that I reactively clench my bladder muscles. If it was more I would think so.

also while I do do urethral play its been at least 1+ month since I last did it.

Also the Hot sensation isnt there every time  only like 75% of the time

49 minutes ago, littleDlife said:

I'm doubtful because other than the Hot/Burn which isnt even that bad just enough that I reactively clench my bladder muscles. If it was more I would think so.

also while I do do urethral play its been at least 1+ month since I last did it.

Also the Hot sensation isnt there every time  only like 75% of the time

@littleDlife just to be safe we recommend seeing a Dr.

On 7/11/2022 at 3:02 PM, Thad said:

@Thad

The reason people recommend a trip to the Doctor's is because we do NOT know the real reason for their difficult(ies), so it is ALWAYS a Good Idea to see the doctor to make sure something is not going on that they are not aware of :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits
  • Like 1

It could be a lot of things including the start of a kidney stone or something that could be worse.  If you are actually getting sore when peeing, it is likely there is a problem that may require medical assistance!