LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I would like to both become bladder incontinent and bowel incontinent, any help on training without diapers?

So someone told me I could become both bladder incontinent and bowel incontinent. I did not want to do it at first and then after while I thought I want to do it and this is what I want! I did wear diapers at one time but my mom does accept them in the house and I will be soon moving out just need tips on how to start without diapers for a while.

Well, diapers are just an appliance to conceal incontinence.   The accepted wisdom is that to achieve incontinence (safely) one just practices incontinence for months (or more likely) years.

The diapers are optional for that but your floors, mattress, furniture and co-inhabitants will thank you for them.

I guess it's possible you could pre-shrink your bladder somewhat by making a habit of using the bathroom very frequently but that's going to be inconvenient.

You’re probably going to get a tsunami of “advice” telling you what a bad idea seeking incontinence is (especially at your age) and it MIGHT be.  An objective like that however takes a heck of a long time to achieve and I’d reckon that if it doesn’t suit you (as well it may not), you’ll have ample time to figure that out and change course before anything resembling incontinence actually develops.

Seriously though, you’re living under somebody else’s roof and they have some rights here too.

I would counsel to put your experiment on hold until you get your own place and when you DO get your own place and try it, don’t be afraid to walk away from it if it gets in the way of your life.  You can always circle back later.

Don't burn any bridges hey?

• Like 5

I mean,

You could start by drinking lots of water just before bed, and have night time accidents.

You'd probably just wake up though, and decide not to SOAK your bed.

And besides, Night training is usually done by constant day training with the use of a diaper.

• Like 3